Photo

[WIP|SA] SA::Render

2,164 replies to this topic
nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

shadows are odd, but maby they will look like this someday: http://mrgreen999.tripod.com/gta4.JPG

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (nikobellico69 @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 17:35)
shadows are odd, but maby they will look like this someday: http://mrgreen999.tripod.com/gta4.JPG

Link is dead for me.. any chance you could find another?

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

i have some ideas for this mod : shadows: http://mrgreen999.tripod.com/gta4.JPG

change sky and water colors: http://www.igrandthe...nt/640x0/16.jpg

this will make this mod realy awsome

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

@nikobellico69

Your first link doesn't work. Either re-upload the image to another hosting site (Imagebam, imgbox or similar).

And you can change sky and water colors already by editing timecycle. I guess you meant something else? smile.gif

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 15:23)
@nikobellico69

Your first link doesn't work. Either re-upload the image to another hosting site (Imagebam, imgbox or similar).

And you can change sky and water colors already by editing timecycle. I guess you meant something else? smile.gif

No you're right. Water color is stored in timecyc.dat. Although, it doesn't exactly look very good when you change it around much. I think he means the sky reflecting along with everything else. But from the images we've seen of SA::Render, the sky already seems to reflect, unless that is just a change in timecyc.dat but I doubt it.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

@nikobellico69,
please don't use tripod. That is nothing more than just a dying site with lots of dead links.
Does tripod even still exists?? It's been like 15 years ago or so since I saw tripod.

And to the topic. I don't care about shadows. I hope I can just turn them off and get the standard GTA SA shadows.
I love GTA SA how it is made, keep it original. The only thing I want are the wet roads and car paint.
And also lensflare.
I don't expect anything from this mod so no question about it. All I can say it's lookd really good.

Darecki
  • Darecki

a.k.a LinkinDark

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hmm, is it going to be relased before GTA V comes out? smile.gif

Tadzik
  • Tadzik

Thug

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Darecki @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 22:51)

It'll be released when it's done xD

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (SilverRST @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 17:38)
And to the topic. I don't care about shadows. I hope I can just turn them off and get the standard GTA SA shadows.
I love GTA SA how it is made, keep it original. The only thing I want are the wet roads and car paint.
And also lensflare.
I don't expect anything from this mod so no question about it. All I can say it's lookd really good.

Haha, what the f*ck? Isn't that the point of mods? Changing things up, adding new features?

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 23:01)
And also lensflare.

Haha, what the f*ck? Isn't that the point of mods? Changing things up, adding new features?

You understood me wrong. I said which things I love.
Now get back to the topic.

Mega
  • Mega

After five years on home, it was time to go east coast.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:01)
And also lensflare.

I think what he means is something like the Trails Mod for Vice City, where you can enable/disable it in options. I think that's a nice feature when you want to compare or just disable the mod's shadow mapping for some time.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (MegaMario1500 @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 00:52)
QUOTE (cp1dell @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:01)
And also lensflare.

I think what he means is something like the Trails Mod for Vice City, where you can enable/disable it in options. I think that's a nice feature when you want to compare or just disable the mod's shadow mapping for some time.

Ah I see. Well, I'm not that familair with VC modding. It's been almost 9 years or so.
And yes, it's a nice feature to disable mod's shadows some time.

Darecki
  • Darecki

a.k.a LinkinDark

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Ridd1cK @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:54)

That's the best answer for most mods which haven't ever been released...
Release when it's done, release when it's done...
After two years: release when it's done...
And the mods are slowly being forgotten.

For sure there is some approximate date. Or there isn't any?

Performer
  • Performer

I'M RICH, BIATCH!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (Darecki @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:57)
QUOTE (Ridd1cK @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 21:54)

That's the best answer for most mods which haven't ever been released...
Release when it's done, release when it's done...
After two years: release when it's done...
And the mods are slowly being forgotten.

For sure there is some approximate date. Or there isn't any?

Thats why this mod needs to be open source. Another method would be public nightly builds.

That would be awesome. But probably they won't do it, because of "reasons" whatever reasons they find.

Open source and anyone would steal it and claim it as their own bla bla bla...
Nigthly builds and everyone would complaint about the bugs bla bla bla...

They are always excuses and in around 4 months this mod is dead and never released. Just like 90 % of the other modifications here. Because the people and modders loose interesst way to fast...

Thats not my hope and not a precise prediction, but its a guess which proofed to be right way to often...

Time will tell.. smile.gif

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

DK has never 'promoted' a mod, and not released it His HUD is still a WIP, so that doesn't count

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

Was this tested on both Nvidia and AMD GPUs?

Musi
  • Musi

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

What about IVLM, ImVehft, methodunerg? Let's just hope this will be released this year and that it will look good, without any bugs, bla bla bla...

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

He has already released those? But is still continuously improving them .. Enough with the off-topic already

Would love to see some new screenshots, even if they are of the same features.

Masny
  • Masny

Member Since 16 Feb 2007

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

Yeah, some new screens would be nice!

Dr.Lipton
  • Dr.Lipton

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:08 AM

yeah...very nice mod but i have old pc i have intel gma 3100 G31/G33 and Ram 1 GB this mod will be run on my pc?

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

/pol/itician and /b/ro from 8chan

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (the prince of dark @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 00:08)
yeah...very nice mod but i have old pc i have intel gma 3100 G31/G33 and Ram 1 GB this mod will be run on my pc?

Of course not.

Ivars
  • Ivars

HiiiPoWeR

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (the prince of dark @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 02:08)

It's 2013 and you still have computer from rock age, why would you expect something good from it? Go find job you poor bum..

Show us some new screens please. Progress on mod seems to be idle, I hope it doesn't dies.

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (ivars @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 11:21)
QUOTE (the prince of dark @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 02:08)

It's 2013 and you still have computer from rock age, why would you expect something good from it? Go find job you poor bum..

Is there a need to be so demanding and mean? The guy asked a simple question, all he wanted was a yes or no.

Anyway, I want to see more of the godrays, that interests me the most.. smile.gif

Michael_Xiong
  • Michael_Xiong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:23 AM

Are you planning on adding HLSL shader plugin support?Just like the effect.txt of ENBseries

Ivars
  • Ivars

HiiiPoWeR

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (Michael_Xiong @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 06:23)
Are you planning on adding HLSL shader plugin support?Just like the effect.txt of ENBseries

/facepalm... Learn to read and find out yourself.

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

Michael_Xiong; Yep it has , and with the Multi-Pass Support.
I have two questions , First, In enb series we used the feature of reading multiple dlls , like SweetFx , GFX 0.3 , and other graphical mods, would it have this feature in SA::Render?
Second , we had to use that feature in loading multiple enb dlls to use multiple effects.txt , is there any way to make SA::Render load multiple effects with single dll? i mean to load effects like effect1.txt , effect2.txt ....... etc , or reading every single .txt file from a certain folder ? I think that it should be a piece of cake to both of you smile.gif
And some Progress-Showing Screens could be great smile.gif

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

Madness is like gravity. All it takes it a little push!

• Feroci
  • Germany
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Michael_Xiong; Yep it has , and with the Multi-Pass Support.
I have two questions , First, In enb series we used the feature of reading multiple dlls , like SweetFx , GFX 0.3 , and other graphical mods, would it have this feature in SA::Render? 

false, enb Proxy only supports ONE dll, even if some users still think they can read fxaa,smaa,sagfx and all that stuff at once. since SA::Render is asi mod, it doesn't collide with d3d9 binary from other mods.

Second , we had to use that feature in loading multiple enb dlls to use multiple effects.txt , is there any way to make SA::Render load multiple effects with single dll? i mean to load effects like effect1.txt , effect2.txt ....... etc , or reading every single .txt file from a certain folder ? I think that it should be a piece of cake to both of you smile.gif
And some Progress-Showing Screens could be great smile.gif

nonsense, we only used that System because of no multipass Support. SA::Render (and also 0,076, I see ppl still using effect 2 3 4 System which makes absolutely no sense, combining all effect.txts would do the job) HAS multipass so this isn't necessary.

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:23 PM

Marty McFly;
1. By saying multiple dlls , i meant the mods that we load , not the numbers itself.
2. Well, Having Multi-Pass support doesn't mean having everything , We had to use multiple ENBs to load some effects that wasn't included in one shader , Such like Petka's Bloom , You said that you couldn't add it to your Master effect , Because it would corrupt your shader , Besides , Some people may use two different versions of your Master effect , Because the new version doesn't have some effects of your earlier versions . It won't harm if we had it , Right ?

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

Is this mod compatible with Colormod? smile.gif

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

Djeez, can you people please stop talking about ENB ffs??
This is not the ENB topic. You want ENB? Use it and shut up but this topic is about SA: Render and not ENB,
so go to the dedicated topic for ENB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users