SA::Render

2,073 replies to this topic
lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

Btw, I'm playing V using ps3eMu and it doesn't lag, but has some gfx troubles. It's not an emulator problem, because I my friend has the game on his PS3 and the same problems are there.

Draw Distance sometimes becomes less than GTA 3's minimum and trees or lampposts and sometimes even peds spawn in the street when you're driving. I don't why didn't they fix that. Trees spawning with delay, was a problem spotted in Trailer #1 ( or #2? i don't remember :yawn: ) by analyzers but even after 2 years, and spending 265million$, the problem is still there.

hmm is gta 5 has decompiled .elf file? and how did you run such big game with that sh*t?

He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. I bet he's just some kid with a Core2Duo or some other CPU. Seriously, emulate the Cell and the RSX and end up getting something recognizable or play GTA at full speed? It's just like any of them "scamulators" out there written in .NET with pretend buttons and dialogues, random PCSX2 dlls thrown in for legitimacy, and the fact that it has ZERO emulation code whatsoever.

/rant

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

Btw, I'm playing V using ps3eMu and it doesn't lag, but has some gfx troubles. It's not an emulator problem, because I my friend has the game on his PS3 and the same problems are there.

Draw Distance sometimes becomes less than GTA 3's minimum and trees or lampposts and sometimes even peds spawn in the street when you're driving. I don't why didn't they fix that. Trees spawning with delay, was a problem spotted in Trailer #1 ( or #2? i don't remember :yawn: ) by analyzers but even after 2 years, and spending 265million$, the problem is still there.

PooyanCyrus, with all that trash you are talking, you smell like poo.

Does ps3emu even exists? Does it exists in real life or in your ass?

For someone who is talking completely trash you can't expect him to make mids like that sh*tty "sawesome"

And the rest of your bullsh*t, less than GTA 3's minimum?? What the fk world f*cking of peace name,

holy sh*t horse are you talking about?????? I don't even... wtf dude, peds spawning when driving

fix trees I don't they fix what the f*ck, man! Have you drunk a tank yesterday??

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

@SilverRST
Please calm down. I don't actually know if there are proper, working emulators for PS3 or Xbox 360, but after a quick searching, there seem to be. I don't assume they are real, but as I have no interest in trying them, I make this post with assumption they actually work properly. I can easily see that the problems he (PooyanCyrus) is facing, are just because of his PC, and the problems that are on current-gen consoles (PS3/360) are because of hardware limitations and, well, his exaggeration. No doubt that GTA V would not have any problems, just look at good ol' San Andreas on PS2, no way it handled everything properly. Oh, and Ash_735 also explained one of the reasons why GTA V might have graphical issues, in the previous page.

@PooyanCurys

Cut the crap and take a nap.

And making mods commercial? That's just cheap. You are using an commercial engine and commercial file structures, or whatever you want to call it, so technically if you gain money by selling mods to other people, the game developers have right to sue you and demand their cut.*

*Believe or not, correct me if I'm absolutely wrong.

Anyways. Back on topic.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but are you thinking of having palette as an option?

PetkaGtA
  • PetkaGtA

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

Yep :) you can run even tetris on it))) 80 fps

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but are you thinking of having palette as an option?

well maybe... maybe custom palettes for each time of day and weather

goodidea82
  • goodidea82

SA Modder

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:49 AM Edited by goodidea82, 19 September 2013 - 05:02 PM.

btw guys enb looks better on new games not because it made better, because games is better :)
izsr.th.jpg

rulf.th.jpg

x9b1.th.jpg

rulf.jpg

x9b1.jpg

Good job petka.

It's very nice how the color of the sky changes from top to bottom on the last image and partly on the second image. It gives the impression that you're inside the atmosphere. However, right now it looks like the fog is caused due to nearby humidity or polution of air. Of course, this is how to render fog in the usual sense which is very important as a weather effect, and it's well done. A few weeks ago I've been talking about "fog", but what I meant is more general light scattering (like in the cited paper). For simulating light scattering by the atomsphere on a clear day I suggest to modify the effect a bit.

- Light scattering is physically the reason for the sky color. For instance, on a clear sunny day you cannot see the black universe because of the blue sky. Blue sky is scattering of blue light which can be understood as blue fog. On the first image (dark blue night), the fog effect does not affect the sky in the background but only the objects. However, it should in particular effect the sky or better define the color of the sky.

- The light scattering should start at much higher altitude above the trees and mountains and make a smooth transition to the ground where atmosphere is more dense.

- On a clear day, the light scattering should start at bigger z-distance and have bluish color, otherwise it gives the impression that "it's foggy".

For rendering fog on the ground the effect is very good however!

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

For someone who is talking completely trash you can't expect him to make mids like that sh*tty "sawesome"

And the rest of your bullsh*t, less than GTA 3's minimum?? What the fk world f*cking of peace name,

holy sh*t horse are you talking about?????? I don't even... wtf dude, peds spawning when driving

fix trees I don't they fix what the f*ck, man! Have you drunk a tank yesterday??

1- I'm really sorry, but ps3eMu DOES exist.

2- I didn't say it's less than III's minimum, I said IT SOMETIMES becomes less than it (Of course it's not less than it but it's a little buggy, sometimes gets slow)

3- There ARE gfx problems, man. R* isn't a saint.

4- Sawesome isn't something to compete with this one or other gfx mods. That's some stuff to take a screenshot with, nothing less, nothing more.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 19 September 2013 - 02:43 PM.

Does this mod support "SnowFX", i mean, does it crash or not? Because enb often has issues.

@oksa8: yes there's no way to make mods commercial because they aren't worth money. that was just sarcasm

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Brace yourself, 'double post' is here.

@on-topic, Petka, how about the sky? Are you planned to make it like skybox or just plain sky(I mean that sky from default GTA:SA)?

T-Birds
  • T-Birds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by T-Birds, 20 September 2013 - 01:54 AM.

1- Is SA Render inspired in GTA 4?

2- If it is, is there anything in GTA 5 to be inspired too, or they are both the same?

3-Off topic, dk22pac made the gta 5 HUD right? could you change the color of armor? it's very hard to know when you have armor or not :(

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

2- I didn't say it's less than III's minimum, I said IT SOMETIMES becomes less than it (Of course it's not less than it but it's a little buggy, sometimes gets slow)

4- Sawesome isn't something to compete with this one or other gfx mods. That's some stuff to take a screenshot with, nothing less, nothing more.

It does exist, in the form of RPCS3. But to say that you managed to run V on it is a ridiculous exaggeration. You're obviously deluded.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

It does exist, in the form of RPCS3. But to say that you managed to run V on it is a ridiculous exaggeration. You're obviously deluded.

Alright, I didn't knew it exist. But you can't play full PS3 on a PS3 emolator, right?

And yes, it is way to overboard with that sh*t, GTAVPS3 running on PC with an emulator.

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

As Petka mentioned, you can play Tetris on it, but other than a few other homebrew programs, it doesn't play much.

Anyway, back on topic: has anyone successfully compiled the latest builds? For some reason I can churn out an ASI but it doesn't load in SA.

Meheraj7
  • Meheraj7

GAME DEV

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

Well Can I help ! ? I can fix Things like , codes,texture,dff . 

PetkaGtA
  • PetkaGtA

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

h5pc.jpg
8uxc.jpg
vrel.jpg
tz6w.jpg

Petka, how about the sky?

what sky? i don't know anything :)

• _DK likes this

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

Looks damn nice,I can't wait to get it on my game..

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Damn! That's perfect , but we can reduce the fog , right? and that means that you squashed the bugs :)

TJGM
  • TJGM

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:16 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 20 September 2013 - 12:17 PM.

Looks really good. But can the clouds also be used on a larger scale? Right now its pretty small scattered clouds.

I'd love something like this - http://t.wallpaperwe.../Cityscapes.jpg

EDIT: Also, forget to mention. The fog looks REALLY nice. Good work!

• In45do likes this

goodidea82
  • goodidea82

SA Modder

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

h5pc.jpg
8uxc.jpg
vrel.jpg
tz6w.jpg

Nice! The transition on the sky and how it influences the objects in the background is much better now.

Some comments:

- On clear days I would push the starting distance of the fog further away (probably twice the distance you use now on a clear day).

- The first two images are very foggy due to the increase of fog at lower altitude. That simulates moisture/polution on the ground on very foggy days. The effect is very good for this purpose - I hope that was also the intention.

I like the water, clouds, and stars. It's getting better and better.

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

nice, even better than gta IV!!!!    6/5*

ariqr
  • ariqr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

the fogs make it look like gta v  :p

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

Looks really good. But can the clouds also be used on a larger scale? Right now its pretty small scattered clouds.

Agree with TheJAMESGM, make cloud's size to be bigger! And btw, I love the fog, give me something like GTA V style! :D

TJGM
  • TJGM

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

Agree with TheJAMESGM, make cloud's size to be bigger! And btw, I love the fog, give me something like GTA V style! :D

I doubt you'd be able to have GTA V fog without the game crashing or looking buggy. You'd see the holes in the map and if you get rid of them by increasing the LOD distance the game crashes because of limits with high draw distances.

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

High draw distances like this? (Sorry, no mean to promote something) http://media.gtanet....image_56559.jpg

TJGM
  • TJGM

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

High draw distances like this? (Sorry, no mean to promote something) http://media.gtanet....image_56559.jpg

No. I meant a further draw distance.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

No. I meant a further draw distance.

Yeah, with further, I'm sure he means as further as you see the hills from far distance.

Like the Vinewood hills and the surounded areas.

Meheraj7
  • Meheraj7

GAME DEV

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:48 AM Edited by Meheraj7, 21 September 2013 - 07:28 AM.

Nice Work, BTW I just completed My Los Angeles map ! :) Its Just Like GTA V now except the roller coaster , So can you email me the render I wanna test ! I know I will see some bugs , I wont complain , In-fact I can help you fix some bugs. My Email: [email protected]  

PetkaGtA
  • PetkaGtA

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

About draw distance: in last screens it was setted to 6000 that means that from some point of view we can see all san andreas(well i got 10 fps in this cases), but you will able to set custom or use standard timecycle far clip distance

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

About draw distance: in last screens it was setted to 6000 that means that from some point of view we can see all san andreas(well i got 10 fps in this cases), but you will able to set custom or use standard timecycle far clip distance

Someone already make CLEO script so we can see full San Andreas map without editing timecyc or something like that, but I think SA::Render would be better!  :^:

TJGM
  • TJGM

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

Someone already make CLEO script so we can see full San Andreas map without editing timecyc or something like that, but I think SA::Render would be better!  :^:

The game would just have holes all over the map.. and it'd crash if you fix those holes because of too many LOD's.

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by in45do, 21 September 2013 - 03:51 PM.

Well, I've using that CLEO mod. And it's better in further draw distance like you're talking about. I'm using Stream Memory Fix v1 to make LODs are available without crashing the game. So, my point is making further draw distance is possible with ASI scripts! :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users