SA::Render - modification which replaces and improves some graphical aspects of game. It brings some new things you possibly saw in new games or even in GTA 4.
Main things it features:
-Improved rendering for peds, vehicles, objects, water and some other things, including: dynamic diffuse lighting, per-pixel specular, normal mapping;
Things you need to know before posting here:
1) The mod will be realised as asi-plugin, so you'll need just to have asi-loader for playing with it.
2) We don't compete with Enb here. We make this for interesting gameplay at first. Trying to get the reason for passing game again.
3) We trying to unite it with original data-settings. For example, you still could control some things with timecyc.dat or with material settings in .dff model files.
4) We can't tell clearly how the mod will affect FPS at this time. But we'll try to make it more playable even on weak PCs. Configuration files will be presented, ofcourse.
5) The release date is unknown. We will release it when we'll feel it is ready for it. Developing was started at the beginning of 2013.
Dev team: DK22Pac, PetkaGtA.
Usually helping: }0RIC)-(, Maks, Marty McFly, oksa8.
Edited by DK22Pac, 14 June 2013 - 07:39 PM.