• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:48 AM

Damn son, not only it's good to see a new car it's also good to see you back on a seemingly more constant basis.

• ALMOST610 likes this

Sprint-221
  • Sprint-221

El Mecanico

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:13 PM

Yeah, I have seen the Argentina Falcons before, Ford Australia supplied most of the panels to Argentina for the first few years until the Second Generation Falcon went on sale in Australia then the old panel stamps were sent your way, I think Argentina also got the Australian re-designed shorter wheelbase wagons with the higher tailgate too. Rather than the long and low American ones.

On that first 'Historia v1' link there you can see there was a concept drawing for a facelifted Argentina Falcon, which I assume was for the 80's

historia-ford-falcon-7.JPG

Its looks kinda familiar, hey, its a bit like they grafted the front of my model onto the old 1960 body shell.

You wonder what could have been if we had shipped our updated models to you over all these years.

There is only 7 weeks left now before the Final Ford Falcon Ever leaves the Broadmeadows Factory here in Australia, and the Ford calls it a day with over 56 years of Falcon production, and 91 years of building cars in Australia.

Supposedly this was to be the design for the Falcon for 1978, but eventually Ford decided to stay with the classic style and only made some improvements to be adapted to the time.
Futura09.jpg
Basically here in Argentina the Ford Falcon maintained quite its original design and style during its 30 years of manufacture

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users