Photo

Fib and Noose "Swat" don't appear at the same time

2 replies to this topic
123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

as GTA wiki describe Wanted Level , at six stars , normal cops should be less appear and NOoSe swat and Fib should take over the street . But when I get 4-6 , Only Fib Or swat appears . No matter what I do , If swat appear , then No NOose - If NOose appear , then no swat . And I couldn't find NOose Cruiser anywhere . Is it normal ? monocle.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

The Noose cruiser begins to spawn at the 3-star wanted level(if memory serves me right)?-you just have to keep a close eye out for one, as they tend to blend in with the traditional NYPD patrol cars, as they have a similar body style...I usually look at the light bar at the top to see if it's a Noose vehicle OR a typical Patrol car...I have got these many times on PS3 AND PC, so they are easy to get-and losing the wanted level after is easy too-just go straight to a safe house and park the car at a safe house parking spot and save game...

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

Oh , actually I did see NOose Cruiser , but it's quite rare . normal police cars appear most .
But Fib and NOose swat really don't appear at the same time .
If I want to see Fib , I have to lose wanted level and start to increase wanted level again , then Fib appear , no sign of NOose swat
If I want to see NOose swat , I have to do the opposite (then NOose swat appear, no sign of Fib) .
Is it normal ?
I always see a lot of normal cops (even at 6 stars) .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users