SMPA30

7 replies to this topic
IchLiebeGTA
  • IchLiebeGTA

GTA mods lover

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

I installed a world trade center mod yesterday. But I don't like it, so I removed it.
after I removed it, bad thing happened. I can't start my GTA4. And it said this:
SMPA30 10736 16 (I have use xlive)
So I removed xlive. I can't start my GTA4, too. But it said this:
SMPA60 10485760 16

I don't know why, I haven't seen this before.

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

Have you tried uninstalling the game, manually deleting games's folder from Program Files or Steam's folder and re-installing it?

IchLiebeGTA
  • IchLiebeGTA

GTA mods lover

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

I must to re-install the game?
This is a tough work, I need to re-install the game for more than one hour and update the 1.0.7.0 again.
Could you have another solution instead of re-install it?
Or can I delete all the file except for "pc"? Than I can save my mod and don't need to spend lots of time on installing.

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

I thought you said you removed your mod. If you want to find a solution to play with mod you need to ask in one of these forums. Here we can only try to help you with clean version of the game, which doesn't have any mods. Do you use any cracks by any chance?

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (IchLiebeGTA @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 08:01)
I must to re-install the game?
This is a tough work, I need to re-install the game for more than one hour and update the 1.0.7.0 again.
Could you have another solution instead of re-install it?
Or can I delete all the file except for "pc"? Than I can save my mod and don't need to spend lots of time on installing.

First, Is this the Retail(DVD) version OR a Downloaded version?
If Downloaded, from where?
If Retail, IS this the Original DVD being used OR a No-DVD crack OR a Copy of said DVD?
Any Daemon tools or the like installed on PC?-these can cause problems with games..

You left out A LOT of information that is helpful in determining a solution to your problem, and they are:

What is your Processor?
What is the Processor Speed?
What is the Video card?
What is the Total Vram?
What is the Dedicated vram?
What is your OS?
Do you have the latest SP for the OS?
Any Screenshots OR Videos to prove the error/problem?

**To find above info, go to Start, Run(if XP)/Search(If Vista, 7, or 8) and type in DXDIAG and press Enter, the first page is the OS, Ram, Processor information and the Display tab is the Video card information..**

IF you have the DVD version, it does not take no where near an hour to un-install and re-install...it only takes about 3 mins to un-install and delete the rest of the install directory that did not get deleted by the traditional un-install, and about 15-20 mins max. to re-install...and about 2 mins to download and install the Patch(if memory serves me right when I installed it on my PC)...

IchLiebeGTA
  • IchLiebeGTA

GTA mods lover

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:04 PM

Thank you for your replies.
I re-install my GTA4 and it is no problem now for SMPA30.
But I have another problem now, it's about "Traffic Load".
When I install the traffic load. Every texture is gone. So I use commandline text document.
The texture problem is solved. But when I played the game for about 5 minuten. The game crash and didn't say anything. Why?
I have installed Trainer 6.5 and xlive, too. But I think the problem is not from them.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (IchLiebeGTA @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 15:04)
Thank you for your replies.
I re-install my GTA4 and it is no problem now for SMPA30.
But I have another problem now, it's about "Traffic Load".
When I install the traffic load. Every texture is gone. So I use commandline text document.
The texture problem is solved. But when I played the game for about 5 minuten. The game crash and didn't say anything. Why?
I have installed Trainer 6.5 and xlive, too. But I think the problem is not from them.

It is a problem with memory. The game is most likely using up all of the video memory of your video card and then going to your system memory to find more. When it can't find anymore it crashes. Traffic Load uses a lot of memory and a strong video card (GTX 560 and above) along with 4GB of RAM is recommended. If you're using command lines to LIMIT the amount of memory the game is allowed to use, you're only making it worse.
I would suggest to delete trafficload.ini and only leave the trafficload.asi (it will still work). Also delete the command lines you have and put -percentvidmem 100 and -nomemrestrict. If you still have problems you may need to upgrade your computer OR turn the settings down. Are you using high textures? That setting along with high reflections, shadows, view distance, and the resolution you're playing at really hits your system hard, especially in the memory department. I have a GTX 480, and the game uses a little over 1.2 GB of memory maxed out at 1920x1080. If you want to play with high textures lower the resolution; if not, lower the textures to medium and see if that helps.
So say what video card, processor, and amount of RAM you have, and what resolution you have the game set to.

IchLiebeGTA
  • IchLiebeGTA

GTA mods lover

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

Thank you so much. I will try it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users