Quantcast

» «
Photo

TV actors you would like to see in movies.

5 replies to this topic
Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

Hello! who are some of the TV actors you would like to see in the big screen?

I'll start with my mine on TV and that would be everyone from Lost. I remember Matthew Fox saying after Lost has come to an end, he'd be done with television.

I think dude's got full charisma and range to pull it off, and I would really really love to see him become a big time movie star. He's done some movies but none of them have really picked up, even though I thought he was great in all of them.

Next up is Andrew Lincoln from The Walking Dead. He's a darn good actor and acted the sh*t outta so many scenes in The Walking Dead. He's sooo amazing and has an awesome f*ckin' english accent.

I would go on and on, and list a dozen names but the list is exceedingly difficult to come up with as I've forgot some.

So yeah, post some of your favorite TV actors that you'd like to see in movies. GO!

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

I'd like to see John Simm in more films, he was in tuesday but that the only film ive seen him in.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 23:49)
Hello! who are some of the TV actors you would like to see in the big screen?

I'll start with my mine on TV and that would be everyone from Lost. I remember Matthew Fox saying after Lost has come to an end, he'd be done with television.

I think dude's got full charisma and range to pull it off, and I would really really love to see him become a big time movie star. He's done some movies but none of them have really picked up, even though I thought he was great in all of them.

You don't know about Matthew Fox? The reason why he isn't a big star is because he's a full blown alcoholic. And not a lovable drunk, but a f*cking mean drunk. He jumped onto a "party" bus uninvited, and when told to get off, he punched the female bus driver. And he has a DUI.

I know what you're saying, if Robert Downey Jr could recover from a much more notorious lifestyle, why can't Fox? The answer I give you is, only time will tell.

As for me, I will also go with a Lost star, Josh Holloway. I was excited to see him in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, but his character died 30 seconds into the film.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

How about Joel McHale or Louis C.K.? Also, the entire cast of Arrested Development.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 19:55)
How about Joel McHale or Louis C.K.? Also, the entire cast of Arrested Development.

Joel McHale icon14.gif

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Infrequent poster....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 09:15)
I'd like to see John Simm in more films, he was in tuesday but that the only film ive seen him in.

He was amazing as the Master.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users