413 replies to this topic
sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by sivispacem, 18 June 2013 - 07:08 PM.

I love the Pioneer gear. For the price, it tends to be damn good. I ran one of the Pioneer double-DIN setups in my S4 a few years ago to replace a diabolically sh*t Alpine single-DIN and an ugly aftermarket non-functioning VDO gauge rack and though the quality was really good. It even went quite well with the interior lighting, which is rare for aftermarket stereos. Usually they're some garish blue or white backlighting which goes with absolutely nothing, but this one went very well with the muted red tones of all the OEM dials.

I must clarify my earlier statement- I have no issue with upgrading individual components, but really dislike aftermarket stereo builds. When I was running my E36 I swapped every speaker out for MB Quart components and the head unit for a Blaupunkt OEM-style one, but I've never gone the fill-the-boot-with-subwoofers root. Partially because it invariably impedes performance by adding loads of unnecessary weight, and partially because it universally ruins any illusion of balance and neutrality in audio output in favour of pounding sub-bass and precisely f*ck-all else. And I don't know about you, but I like to listen to my music, not feel it engorge my prostate.

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 12:05)
I love the Pioneer gear. For the price, it tends to be damn good. I ran one of the Pioneer double-DIN setups in my S4 a few years ago to replace a diabolically sh*t Alpine single-DIN and an ugly aftermarket non-functioning VDO gauge rack and though the quality was really good. It even went quite well with the interior lighting, which is rare for aftermarket stereos. Usually they're some garish blue or white backlighting which goes with absolutely nothing, but this one went very well with the muted red tones of all the OEM dials.

I must clarify my earlier statement- I have no issue with upgrading individual components, but really dislike aftermarket stereo builds. When I was running my E36 I swapped every speaker out for MB Quart components and the head unit for a Blaupunkt OEM-style one, but I've never gone the fill-the-boot-with-subwoofers root. Partially because it invariably impedes performance by adding loads of unnecessary weight, and partially because it universally ruins any illusion of balance and neutrality in audio output in favour of pounding sub-bass and precisely f*ck-all else. And I don't know about you, but I like to listen to my music, not feel it engorge my prostate.

I agree with you there. All my "upgrades" were out of necessity, not desire.

The first swap was 2 months after I bought the Jeep in 2007. The previous owner put in a really cheap and awful head unit. Half the time the display wouldn't even light up. So I swapped for the Pioneer head unit and got satellite service at the same time. Not a fan of the bright blue back-light, but it works well.

About a year ago, one of my rear speakers stopped working, and I happened to be at the junk yard and found a Cherokee with the stock Infinity sound system and both of the rear sound bar speakers were there, so I snagged them for $10 each.

A couple months ago, my driver door speaker stopped working, so I got the Pioneers from Best Buy. They sound pretty decent, and they were a good price, so no complaints.

I don't have a subwoofer or an amp and don't plan on getting them, either. Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I've got.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

Anyone know anything about karting? I've recently started going karting a lot and now I want to buy my own. I've seen some of the karts there with disc brakes, flappy paddles, and a whole host of other cool sh*t.

Something like this:
user posted image

Doesn't seem to be that expensive either. Around the $6000-$9000 range should get me something pretty good?

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 10:13)
Anyone know anything about karting?

I have built quite a few of them, maybe 20 or so?! 8 for 13 for my self and like 8 for friends

The one im building now have costed me €5000(or so) so far, it's a spider meaning (two front wheels and one rear wheel) But this is first time i make one of Carbon Fiber, it also have Sparco seat along woth momo steering wheel,im gonna putt a 150hp 4 cylinder engine in it, but it willb be light as a fether so it will be realy quick, but i will limit it to 100km/h so i wont kill my self,

but i been busy lately so haven't had time putting all the things together! It wont be like the typically gokart like in your picture but it is considered a gokart anyway

Outcast, if you like to, i could make one for you, i can make a video of the ones i made so far, i only make them out of high quality products,

For maybe half of what you wanted to give for one

The first one i made was when i was 10 years old and it still works like a dream now 8 years later, my friend actually baught it of me and love it till death on this day. smile.gif

I dont know what transportation would be to China though, maybe thats quite alot confused.gif

Tell me if you're interested man,, would be glad to make one for you. smile.gif

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2015
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2014

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

I am more of a fan of cars than motorbikes, but I have to say mini-moto racing is much more fun than karting.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 18:15)
im gonna putt a 150hp 4 cylinder engine in it

I think you might struggle to find a 125cc/250cc engine in the world with a motive power output of more than about 50hp. And anything larger will be physically too big.

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 06:37)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 18:15)
im gonna putt a 150hp 4 cylinder engine in it

I think you might struggle to find a 125cc/250cc engine in the world with a motive power output of more than about 50hp. And anything larger will be physically too big.

No struggle at all wink.gif already got it...

You would be amazed about the magic we have in Sweder sarcasm.gif

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 20:39)
You would be amazed about the magic we have in Sweder sarcasm.gif

Not really. I know about the various 1,000hp Gatbil monsters and the like. A 150bhp 250cc kart is 600bhp per litre, which is workable on nitromethane or on a top-fuel dragster and just about manageable on an ultra-high-state-of-tune racing engine with a build cost in the tens or hundreds of thousands of pounds. And these need almost their own weight in ancillaries to keep them running as they're solely forced induction.

So, respectfully, I call bullsh*t.

Lurch
  • Lurch

Yeah...pretty much.

• The Connection
  • NATO
  • Best Contributor [Vehicles] 2012

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

Please post some pics and what not of it, CJ Chris dude. Until then, I'm gonna be pretty prone to agree with Sivi and call bullsh*t on it as well.

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

Actually its a Honda V4, 700CC, and around 85 - 86hp along with 2 turbos ading 25hp each so not exactly 150... i'll post some picture of it, but im not in stockholm this week.. and dont have pictures on the phone
But as i said its not the typical Gokart, its more like a wery low bike?.. mercie_blink.gif
Here is a picture of one of my first gokart i bilt though
user posted image
built in 2008
note that the picture is 4 years old smile.gif
There use to be lots of decals on it like NOS, Brembo, OZ etc lol, i was such a nerd for Need for Speed alien.gif

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 06:29)
i'll post some picture of it, but im not in stockholm this week.. and dont have pictures on the phone

This seems to be a very common theme with you, Chris. And to be honest I'm getting quite tired of you promising pictures but never delivering. For example, it has been well over a week since you said you would post pictures of your watches. Also the pictures you post of your cars can really be anyones cars in your neighbourhood. You have not posted anything that actually shows those cars are yours (V50 and Saab 900 I can believe). So please, some pictures of you driving your other cars, or even better, contribute to the Car Review topic with a video.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

Im still puzzled by the fact he uses no less than 3 disposable image hosts, posts some pictures watermarked and others not, and based on colour and contrast ballance uses about 5 different cameras or camera phones for it.

Also, a 700cc twin turbo go kart stinks of bullsh*t. Your talking two of the tiniest turbos imaginable and about 50kg of ancillaries for a 30hp boost over a production 600 4. In terms of power to engine weight, you'd actually be losing it by turbocharging. What kind of twin are we talking? Sequential, compound or parallel? What internal work has been done on the engine? How is fuelling being managed? What about cooling? Intercooled or chargecooled? Mapping? Presumably a standalone ECU? Braking? Acilleries? Why not just use a 1000cc engine given that you have obviously had to re-engineer the frame from taking a 250cc to a 700. Air or water cooled cylinder heads and block? You won't get great intake temps with air cooled due to heat soak, so where are you putting the radiator?

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 09:26)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 06:29)
i'll post some picture of it, but im not in stockholm this week.. and dont have pictures on the phone

This seems to be a very common theme with you

Ehm, yeah? as i have said many times, i have spent whole my life with >>>CARS<<<, do you expect that i only sit at the PC looking at cars?

I will do, but as i said, im not home at the moment and wont be untill June 30, then i will be free from work so i will have time then.

QUOTE (Outcast @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 09:26)

Also the pictures you post of your cars can really be anyones cars in your neighbourhood.

And yeah i could take a picture of my neighburs cars and call them mine... But you know what, if you dont belive it, i realy dont mind, the important

thing is that i know they are mine that all what matters to me, I just wanted to share them with you people, maybe inform others that are

interested in geting the same car/model,

You have a Bentley, BMW, and what ever and still you're on this forum? its realy strange why people don't ask about that

How can people be sure those cars are yours? i mean i can go to my old inturn ship and drive those cars pretty much when ever i want to? maybe

call them mine? monocle.gif i can probobly ask for papers, make them look like mine, so realy whats your point? realy?

How come you spend 90% of yourtime on this forum? shouldn't you be working so you can afford all your cars? Or maybe you just have a rich

father, which realy make the whole thing pathetic.

I have more cars then the ones i posted, Forexemple a Golf GTI, Volvo 142and a Plymouth Valiant that i didn't bother to post here since people

wouldn't belive it.

Anyways, my garage is 60 km way from my place so i will make a few videos of the Merc, BMW, and what ever car i feel for.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

Chris, respectfully shut up. Outcast had his bluff called by numerous members including me. We all got egg on our faces. He also has the distinction of actually being very knowledgeable. In contrast, you've posted utter sh*t. Like the "I'm off to buy a Ferrari" bollocks and the "I have a twin turbo 700cc go kart" tripe. Which would be all the more believable if you had the first clue what you were talking about, but you don't. I've ignored your spurious claims as the aspirational air-headedness of a teenager with big dreams and small pockets but my patience with your utter nonsense has run dry.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by Outcast, 24 June 2013 - 05:51 PM.

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 22:48)
You have a Bentley, BMW, and what ever and still you're on this forum? its realy strange why people don't ask about that

How can people be sure those cars are yours? i mean i can go to my old inturn ship and drive those cars pretty much when ever i want to? maybe

call them mine? monocle.gif i can probobly ask for papers, make them look like mine, so realy whats your point? realy?

How come you spend 90% of yourtime on this forum? shouldn't you be working so you can afford all your cars? Or maybe you just have a rich

father, which realy make the whole thing pathetic.

I have more cars then the ones i posted, Forexemple a Golf GTI, Volvo 142and a Plymouth Valiant that i didn't bother to post here since people

wouldn't belive it.

Anyways, my garage is 60 km way from my place so i will make a few videos of the Merc, BMW, and what ever car i feel for.

People don't ask about that? They did, and I've no problem showing them proof, which I have done. I have no problem with that because I have nothing to hide, go take a look at the post a pic of your car topic around January/February of last year when I returned to the forums.

Yes, I do come from a wealthy family but I also work for most of what I have. My work days are on average a minimum of 14 hours per day 7 days a week, that doesn't mean I don't have time to browse the forums. I am not limited to just sitting in the office every day. As Sivis and Lurch know, I spend my time traveling a lot for work (I rack up nearly 100,000km frequent flyer miles per year, 30k alone with BA this year) between Asia, Europe, and North America. Oh, and just FYI, I don't get Christmas off nor New Years nor Easter. In fact I have no holidays at all. I am obliged to literally work 365 days of the year. That is not to say I am not allowed to take days off, I have a lot of freedom regarding taking days off as long as I am reachable by phone and email. I'm not going to deny that I wouldn't be where I am now without my family and connections, but to say I have everything handed to me is utter bollocks.

If I can manage to prove to people the cars I have when they're 5000km from me, 60km is nothing in comparison. And the fact that you're getting so defensive under scrutiny really raises more doubts in our collective minds. Wouldn't it be easier just to prove us wrong, if in fact we are wrong?

EDIT: just to show you how easy it is:
user posted image
user posted image
note the date and time on my phone and you'll see I literally took these not 10 minutes ago.

EDIT 2: @Sivis thank you for those kind words, it means a lot coming from you.

EDIT 3: one more thing Chris, if for some reason you doubt that I have to travel as much as I do, I would be more than happy to take pictures on the plane tomorrow as I have a scheduled flight tomorrow at noon.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

@Outcast to add to what you said - I to travel more than I like to for work and traveling all around is not as glamorous as it may sound to some. It's not like you're visiting all these different places to go sightseeing or relax on the beach. To paint you Chris a picture the only sightseeing I do is the drive from the airport to the hotel/office/restaurant and to the office or vice versa. Which not only gets old really fast but also is exhausting. Worst of all is not seeing my soon-to-be-wife, that really sometimes kills me. But I can't complain.

Oh and Chris, please don't even attempt to take jabs at people, especially when you don't know jack about them, or their real life situations. Besides you're drawing conclusions based on conjecture, which only substantiates sivispacem's argument of you being a frustrated teenager. Oh and if you ever want to become close to being as successful as for instance Outcast is - than i'd strongly urge you to keep to you word. A promise is a debt, if you can't even snap a picture of some watches or of you being in the driver's seat of 'your' cars than no one will ever trust you and trust is key.

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by Chris CJ Jakobsson, 24 June 2013 - 08:32 PM.

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 15:16)
Chris, respectfully shut up. Outcast had his bluff called by numerous members including me. We all got egg on our faces. He also has the distinction of actually being very knowledgeable. In contrast, you've posted utter sh*t. Like the "I'm off to buy a Ferrari" bollocks and the "I have a twin turbo 700cc go kart" tripe. Which would be all the more believable if you had the first clue what you were talking about, but you don't.  I've ignored your spurious claims as the aspirational air-headedness of a teenager with big dreams and small pockets but my patience with your utter nonsense has run dry.

Do you think i get an A+ on mechanic class for nothing?

NO I DONT, i have worked with cars since i dont know when there havn't been one moment i hav not been around cars or engines over all,

You havn't even met me in real life so you realy have no right to judge my knowladge.

And no, i am not gonna get a Ferrari since im in line for another car.

and big dreams? what fu*king dreams? i havn't even mentioned one of my dreams here, and you dont have any dreams? or did you screw your

life up already so respectfully to you shut up.

and sure i dont have the deepest pocket but that why i work my ass of every single day. more then you could ever imagine, so i can pay for both

my acting education and my cars, sure i could take a vacation for the money i made on my last acting gig. and the minor gigs after that, but as i

said that money are already locked on the car im in line for.

All i ever try to do on this forum is to be nice, but what ever i say all you do is act up.

As i said if you don't belive what i say, i don't care at all, i don't try to... impress or whatever on you... i mean who are you realy to impress?

QUOTE (Raavi @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 20:14)
Oh and Chris, please don't even attempt to take jabs at people, especially when you don't know jack about them, or their real life situations.

Isn't that what averybody else is do at me? dozingoff.gif

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2015
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2014

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

...Ferrari 360.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

I foresaw your reaction would be to throw your toys out of the pram. I've got every right to judge your knowledge based on the completely outlandish and utterly nonsensical thinks you say. There's the Ferrari debacle, the fact you still haven't answered my list of questions in your "twin turbo go kart", and the utter paddy you just threw when I told you to shut up. All of these things are pretty strong indicators that you are probably full of sh*t- not least of all because you seem to be absolutely gagging for recognition, with this absurd, holier-than-thou, I-have-all-this-life-experience, what-could-you-possibly-know-about-the-running-of-high-end-marques-that-I-don't attitude made all the funnier by the fact you've clearly got absolutely none of the knowledge and experience you claim to have. The fact that you choose to mimic my response in your retort really does vindicate everything that's been said about your lack of maturity and tact. If you want to go prattle off in another forum that isn't full of proper petrolheads please go do so, I'm sure your misplaced egotism could do with the attention. But you've made a tit of yourself one time too many in this sub-forum and I think I speak for most of the members here when I recommend you wind your neck in.

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:35 PM Edited by Chris CJ Jakobsson, 24 June 2013 - 09:40 PM.

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 21:22)
I foresaw your reaction would be to throw your toys out of the pram. I've got every right to judge your knowledge based on the completely outlandish and utterly nonsensical thinks you say. There's the Ferrari debacle, the fact you still haven't answered my list of questions in your "twin turbo go kart", and the utter paddy you just threw when I told you to shut up. All of these things are pretty strong indicators that you are probably full of sh*t- not least of all because you seem to be absolutely gagging for recognition, with this absurd, holier-than-thou, I-have-all-this-life-experience, what-could-you-possibly-know-about-the-running-of-high-end-marques-that-I-don't attitude made all the funnier by the fact you've clearly got absolutely none of the knowledge and experience you claim to have. The fact that you choose to mimic my response in your retort really does vindicate everything that's been said about your lack of maturity and tact. If you want to go prattle off in another forum that isn't full of proper petrolheads please go do so, I'm sure your misplaced egotism could do with the attention. But you've made a tit of yourself one time too many in this sub-forum and I think I speak for most of the members here when I recommend you wind your neck in.

Did you ever think of that i might have missed your post? i coud answear all those questions but do you realy care right now? do you realy care?

epoxi what about the 360?

And outcast, if you travel as much you say you do, come to stockholm then and i can show you or maybe if you ever pass by. but then again... sarcasm.gif

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by Outcast, 24 June 2013 - 10:39 PM.

My goodness you are thick. I don't travel wherever I damn well please. I travel where work takes me, and if it does take me to Stockholm then that is where I will go regardless of whether I want to or not.

Much like your Ferrari topic you are missing every valid point we are throwing at you and acting as if we are all ganging up on you for no reason. You continue to ignore most of what we say and the points you choose to respond to have no real bearing on the issue at hand. Why don't you take a step back and try to look at things from another angle? Do you think it is unreasonable of us to have doubts over the cars you claim you have? This is a sub-section where one too many kids have come in claiming to own this or that, if we didn't verify and just allowed everyone to get away with their lies then this entire sub-forum is moot and baseless.

Oh, and just FYI, I do have a visit to Copenhagen scheduled and possibly Stockholm within the next 2 months as I will be meeting with one of the youngest hedge fund managers in Sweden. You think too highly of yourself if you think I will go out of my way to meet with you. We have given you numerous chances, Chris, yet all you do is throw it back in our faces. We are all nice people here, and all we want is for others to be truthful with us just as we are truthful with them.

You've told Sivis to shut up, but you know what will really shut us all up? Proof that you own the cars you say. Simple as that. All you're doing is alienating the vehicle chat community which is never a smart thing to do if you plan on staying and enjoying your time in here.

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 22:26)
My goodness you are thick. I don't travel wherever I damn well please. I travel where work takes me, and if it does take me to Stockholm then that is where I will go regardless of whether I want to or not.

Much like your Ferrari topic you are missing every valid point we are throwing at you and acting as if we are all ganging up on you for no reason. You continue to ignore most of what we say and the points you choose to respond to have no real bearing on the issue at hand. Why don't you take a step back and try to look at things from another angle? Do you think it is unreasonable of us to have doubts over the cars you claim you have? This is a sub-section where one too many kids have come in claiming to own this or that, if we didn't verify and just allowed everyone to get away with their lies then this entire sub-forum is moot and baseless.

Oh, and just FYI, I do have a visit to Copenhagen scheduled and possibly Stockholm within the next 2 months as I will be meeting with one of the youngest hedge fund managers in Sweden. You think too highly of yourself if you think I will go out of my way to meet with you. We have given you numerous chances, Chris, yet all you do is throw it back in our faces. We are all nice people here, and all we want is for others to be truthful with us just as we are truthful with them.

You've told Sivis to shut up, but you know what will really shut us all up? Proof that you own the cars you say. Simple as that. All you're doing is alienating the vehicle chat community which is never a smart thing to do if you plan on staying and enjoying your time in here.

If you read the comment closely you would see taht i wrote when or if you pass by ...

To be honest i have no idea what the heck the hedge fund is

I don't think to highly about my self Didn't you say in my Ferrari topic that you wanted to?

But as i said, i cant get to the garage since im camping until June 30

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 07:12)
If you read the comment closely you would see taht i wrote when or if you pass by ...

I don't think to highly about my self Didn't you say in my Ferrari topic that you wanted to?

But as i said, i realy dont care.

You are correct, I did. But it was tongue-in-cheek and remember why I said I should drop by when I was in Stockholm? Let me refresh your memory.

I may be visiting Stockholm in a few months. I'd like to come take a look and verify your cars on behalf of all our Vehicle Chat regulars. tounge.gif

And what are we all doing now? Trying to verify you own what you say you own. Funny isn't it?

Anyway this is neither here nor there, and again you've completely ignored the bulk of what I've said. Do we really need to start listing things out in bullet points for you?

ChrissDaMan
  • ChrissDaMan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 23:23)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 07:12)

But as i said, i realy dont care.

You are correct, I did. But it was tongue-in-cheek and remember why I said I should drop by when I was in Stockholm? Let me refresh your memory.

I may be visiting Stockholm in a few months. I'd like to come take a look and verify your cars on behalf of all our Vehicle Chat regulars. tounge.gif

And what are we all doing now? Trying to verify you own what you say you own. Funny isn't it?

Anyway this is neither here nor there, and again you've completely ignored the bulk of what I've said. Do we really need to start listing things out in bullet points for you?

If im ever in the mood for showing them all and my garage i will, but right now, i simply cant.

And no i didn't ignore what you said, i just dont want to type that much on my phone.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 08:01)
And no i didn't ignore what you said, i just dont want to type that much on my phone.

Well whats the difference? Either way you've chosen not to respond to what we've said.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:52 AM

Outcast-May I ask what it is exactly you do for work? And how your family made their money? I'm not skeptical just genuinely curious.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by Outcast, 20 July 2013 - 04:15 PM.

EDIT: PM me

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 00:12)

Every adult with a reasonable- nay, basic- grasp of current affairs would know what a hedge fund was.

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 07:08)

Every adult with a reasonable- nay, basic- grasp of current affairs would know what a hedge fund was.

Most people who dont speak english as their first language, dont know maybe what it means, but maybe do in their own language. Also, i couldnt understand this at all:
"reasonable- nay, basic- grasp of current affairs"

Maybe translation. I did get 91 points out of 100 in my english exam, but such sophisticated sayings and word plays are not understandable to me.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (Sup3rman @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 19:25)
QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 07:08)

Most people who dont speak english as their first language, dont know maybe what it means, but maybe do in their own language. Also, i couldnt understand this at all:
"reasonable- nay, basic- grasp of current affairs"

Maybe translation. I did get 91 points out of 100 in my english exam, but such sophisticated sayings and word plays are not understandable to me.

You have a valid point although many Swedish I have met all have a very firm grasp of English. Also to say hedge fund in Swedish is not so different from English.

Anyway at this point we're nitpicking, but Sup3rman you do understand what we're trying to get across to Chris don't you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users