Who were you in High School?

59 replies to this topic
Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

I was the passanger. Just there for the ride.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

I am a closeted gay at an all-boys school, so basically I'm the awkward kid.
In a way I am the lucky one though. devil.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

'Who were you in High School?'

A student.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

In my high school life, I was the pride of the school because I am part of the outstanding students of our school. From Freshman to Senior year, I am very famous and well respected as well as gaining many friends there, even though they are much notably older or younger than our generation.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

At the age of 13 and 14, I was just your average guy. Not that popular, not a loser either. Had a couple of relationships and that's it.

Age of 15 however was a dark time for me. Took up smoking and did all those stupid sh*t like getting into idiotic fights and shoplifting. Quickly turned my life around at 16 however when I began to focus on my studies. Was pretty much known as that cute dumb guy. Girls like me for my cuteness, dudes like me for my shenanigans.

Age of 17, I shizzle you not, I felt like a king in the school. I don't know why but that year 2012 was an awesome year. I knew everyone in the school and could get anyway with what I want. I wasn't a bully mind you, I just can do anything when I wanna. Probably because of being the oldest in the school, but then again there were only two Secondary Five classes in my school. I think 2012 was the year my ego started to develop fully and I started to have this untouchable swagger of a persona. Heck the juniors love me as well. Ah those were good times. I even carried a Super Mario bag that whole year and man was that bag awesome. It gave me lots of memories. Once got to know a girl through that bag because she commented on how cute it was.

Now 18, currently in college. I still have this ego of mine but sadly that Super Mario bag won't be helping me out this year. It's zipper is spoilt. I'm kinda known as the cute ladies man in college right now..... who plays Pokemon. You be surprised at how many girls find that a dude playing Pokemon is considered cute.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

Me and all of my friends were idiots in school, the group who was always messing about and doing stupid stuff. We was also disobedient, ignored uniform rules, bunked lessons often, left the school premises during break times, and we were all heavily into graffiti so the amount of damaged we cause tagging all over the school must of been worth a fair few quid.

Looking back at them "Rule breaking" antics now they seem so pathetic, but in school them things were a big deal. I had great fun though, some of my best memories are from school. But i wish i could of actually applied myself a bit more and made more of an effort to get better grades and get my coursework done.

I used to play a lot of pranks and things on the teachers, but i was never one of them kids the teachers couldn't stand. In fact my pranks were usually well received, so it saved me from getting in any real trouble. Except from one teacher called Mr Barry, i made his time hell when i had a lesson with him. I was a complete dick. I saw him last summer at a local pub, me and my mates had a long chat with him and now i am older i realized he is actually a really nice bloke.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

Barely showed up; often only did because school was a good place to meet up with friends and buy weed. I had a terrible reputation, people seem to think "skips school and smokes weed" means I also shoot up heroin, was homeless, got in street fights, knocked up girls in the younger years etc.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

Beginning - boring, studied when i had to. quite clever. some mates. stayed indoors [library/computer lab.. old acorn pcs]
Middle - got a bit dumber... studied harder... more mates... got more fresh air.. one mate
End - dumbest... didnt bother turning up sometimes to school... smoked weed/fags... less mates... eventually got kicked out.

and thats how its not meant to be done kids.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 00:22)
user posted image

user posted image

Pretty much me. I associated with small amounts of people and I sort of just went on enjoying doing my own thing. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 10:06)
I'm kinda known as the cute ladies man in college right now..... who plays Pokemon. You be surprised at how many girls find that a dude playing Pokemon is considered cute.

What!?

Perhaps they just want to catch you.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

I was the intelligent, wise cracking guy who was always up for a party, associated with most groups but friends with a smaller circle. If you can remember someone who tore through exams, while still finding the time to be obnoxious to teachers, I was that guy.

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

I was a pupil.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Danz. @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 00:46)
QUOTE (mrpain @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 10:06)
I'm kinda known as the cute ladies man in college right now..... who plays Pokemon. You be surprised at how many girls find that a dude playing Pokemon is considered cute.

What!?

Perhaps they just want to catch you.

Oh come on I'm sure there's a better Pokemon pun.

But trust me, being geeky is an act of cuteness nowadays. I'm always wearing a T-Shirt that's gaming related. My Super Mario and Pokemon T-Shirts are quite popular among my peeps. People will be like "Hey cute/nice/awesome shirt!"

Ahh T-Shirts, you have never failed me.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 18:21)
But trust me, being geeky is an act of cuteness nowadays.

That is true in a lot of cases now. I wore a jumper to a club on new years ever, it was dark grey and had "Batman" written across the front in the old, old text.

I had a girl come upto to me within 30 minutes of being in their, she said know she knows who Batman is she can finally be Robin, then pulled me onto the dance floor with her. Jumper worked wonders.

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

Through out High School, I was one of those quiet types who doesn't like to speak that much and got average grades.
Got to know a few classmates, made a few friends here and there.
During senior year, like half a semester left before graduation, I had finished most of my classes and only had to take 1-2 class and got the
earliest schedule which 1st period starts at 7AM. So by the time I'm done and get to go home, others have just started.
Also took some College Now classes during senior year as well, where you get actual college credits that can be transferred to the college of your choice (that is if the college you want to attend accepts them). If you take College Now classes you might be able to save on your college tuition since in HS, those college course are free.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

I was the guy who had a small circle of friends, minded his own business and was average at everything, including final exams.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

A bit of a loner to be fairly honest. Couldn't relate to many people especially because they seemed so vulgar compared to how it was in my primary school. I was had the piss taken out of me because I caught picking my nose in class. I did get along with more people as my time there came to a close though. I've got a good number of friends at college.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

I was the best in my class (which isn't saying much) and kind of a nerd, at least in most of my classmates' view. Though I wasn't particularly shy or anything like that and I got along well with my classmates. The only foolish thing that I did was developing a crush on someone I didn't know and with that a long awaited depression started to unveil itself to me. That led me to perform poorly on the final exams (the more important ones).

golf wang
  • golf wang

Bout that life

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

I was just another average Mexican dude at my high school. I hung out with my group of friends but knew mostly everyone in the grade, wasn't friends with all of them though. I got pretty average grades until 11th and 12th grade when I stepped it up and got all A's and B's. I was never in any sports or anything like that, but I still had a great time. Overall, high school was cool, but I don't really miss it too much.

OGpurp
  • OGpurp

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

Well known pothead/ Prom king. Smart kid who liked to clown around. Said was sup to anyone who crossed my path and tried not to have beef with anyone. Always made someones day.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

I was a stephen glansberg

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Darrel @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 12:00)

Many lonely lunches

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

I was known as the only "non-Asian eyed" person on high school and university rolleyes.gif

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

A turtle. Horrible times.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 12:33)
QUOTE (Darrel @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 12:00)

Many lonely lunches

well, indeed.

dee.dee.wgfa
  • dee.dee.wgfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by dee.dee.wgfa, 15 June 2013 - 03:32 PM.

First day of high school I told the biggest guy in my year he was a fat bastard and the hottest girl and told her I fancied her. Was fairly self destructive, whenever someone picked on my mates I'd flip, didn't care if they had a go at me though. Had 2/3 good mates all through and a girlfriend the last year. Sat at the back of the bus couple of times. Hitched home occaisionally cause I got bored. Went into Religious Studies drenched from swimming in the sea at lunch, when he asked why we were so wet we said "We wanted to see if we were Jesus reincarnated and were tring to walk on water."

When we found out our chemistry teachers name was Tony I bought a packet of frosties and cut out Tony the tiger and put him on the whiteboard, everyone was pissing themselves, he was pretty annoyed. We got drunk in school and headteacher caught me walking around with the empty bottle in a bin bag and told me to chuck it away. Never checked in the bag though, f*cking close call!

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

I was always a non-clique student.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 05:22)
user posted image

Stop f*cking about.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot...00/old-geek.jpg[IMG]

Snatched this from a close source. Man, you were cute.

I was more of an inbetweener really. I didn't fit in with any of the groups; I was good friends with people and I had my own niche but we never could be identified like many others. We just sort of existed as normal people.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

Horribly unpopular, but started a sh*tload of fights and gained a reputation as being impossible to bully - mainly because of my tendency to laugh at any criticism of myself and the fact that I enjoyed being hit, which kind of took the fun out of it for them. The moment I started orgasming when being bludgeoned with a tennis ball in a sock was pretty much when they left me alone for good. You should have seen their faces.
In the end, the best way I can describe myself is as someone people were both afraid of and disgusted by.
Small comfort for years of loneliness, I'm afraid.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

Just a lazy stoner, I had a reputation for never coming in to lessons.
I've always been pretty smart, but my extreme laziness got the better of me and f*cked up school life.
Also, I was one of about 2 or 3 non white kids in my year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users