Photo

Does having a cracked version of GTA SA crash mods

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
skllpirates12457
  • skllpirates12457

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:05 AM Edited by skllpirates12457, 13 June 2013 - 10:08 AM.

I use a cracked version because when i use a cracked version of GTA SA it lets me play SA:MP without it crashing. Those downgrader patches won't let me play SA:MP with CLEO 3 installed which is why i use a cracked version. Anyways i have problems with single player as well, like when i download skin mods that include a requirement to replace a chain like Africanpendant.txd for example. Whenever i equip the African pendant chain it freezes me. Hell whenever i download a mod that requires to replace a chain texture it freezes my game.

Which is weird, because nothing else freezes my game like modded hats, modded shirts, and modded pants. But when i equip a modded chain it freezes the game. Is there an explanation for this? The only one i can come up with is that i am using an unknown cracked version. But i have other mods installed that really don't do any harm to my game except the modded chains.

How can i fix my game without removing these mods? I did the properties>compatibility thing and that solution doesn't work. Idk what to do guys, is it my computer or what?

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

Yes, cracks tend to mess up not only the game but eventual installed mods. Don't use a crack, just buy the original game.
And besides, discussing cracks on this forum, is forbidden. Just buy the game and you'll be fine.

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

We only provide help when you bought the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users