• Don S Carlisi

☆CCF☆

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:49 AM

Recruitment Status Open
Posting BanNone

user posted image

user posted image

In Las Vegas,Nevada 1996, Samuel Carlisi formed The Carlisi Crime Family. He Woesn't The Type Of Guy To Be In A Mafia He Was More Of A GangBanger But Times Changed When He Found Out Family On His Dad Side Worked For A Mobster Named Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegal From Way Back In The 1940's But After Benjamin Siegals Death They All Retired

In The Beginning Year Of 1999, He Heard About Other Families Moving To Liberty City To Make More Money, So He Decided To Go Along With It.

On August 5th, 1999, Samuel Found A Very Loyal Mobster Named Arshon They Met When Samuel Saw A Tattoo On Arshons Wrist That Said Mafia Per Semprie. After A Long 4 Months Of Partnership Carlisi Was Moving To The Top With Money,Power,Turf,Loyalty,War, And Members

In 2008, Samuel Was 19 years Old, Being Treated Like A King And He Loved It What He Mostly Loved Was That Business Was Going Great. Until One day, He Got Word That That His Bestfriend Was Killed In A Mob Hit In Las Vegas Samuel Got Thinking Who Would Do Something Like This 3 Weeks Later He Found Out It Wasn't The Mob It Was A Hitman Militia Ordered By A Mob Boss To Kill Samuel's Best Friend.

The Next Day Samuel Went Back To Las Vegas To Investigate He Went To The Location His Friend Was Killed To See If Anyone Seen Anything But A Stranger Came Up To Him And Said "Sorry For Your Lost But Revenge Is Best Served Cold" And Samuel Said "I Know, But Please If You Know Anything Let Me Know" And The Stranger Said "The Red Bandit Militia".

Samuel Went To His Friends Funeral After The Memorial He Offered A Officer $1,000 To Find Location On The Red Bandit Militia After He Got The Location Samuel And 10 Of His Men Set Out And Eliminated The Red Bandit Militia After The War Samuel Gave His Bestfriend Mother $300,000 And Told Her "I Know You Lost Your Son, He Was Like A Brother To Me But Always Remember You Have Another Son And That's Me If You Need Anything Let Me Know" After That Samuel Walked Away In Tears.

When Samuel Arrived Back To Liberty City He Continued Business That's When He Met His Best Allies:Montoya Crime Family,Campione Crime Family,Trusino Crime Family

user posted image
Don Consiglieri
Don S Carlisi CrazyKiller764
- -
Underboss
XXTLOTHARDXX
Assassinkiller4
Capo Capo Capo
Louie Dat OG Jonny Carlisi perezcarlisi808
Moneking360 Ace Glizzy -
Soldier Soldier Soldier Soldier
Sonny Carlisi Newyork kid98 Young Star 05 XxgtaxcarlisixX
Sonny Carlisi Slender Carlisi CyberDragshotz DHGxInsanex
Enforcer Enforcer Associate Associate
Table Carlisi Ballination - -
- - - -

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
Campione Crime Family
Montoya Crime Family
Trusino Crime Family
Elite Goon Squad
Emergency Response Crew

user posted image
Questions Answers
Age Answer Here
Xbox Live Gamertag Answer Here
Do you have a Headset? Answer Here
Time Zone Answer Here
What skills do you have? Answer Here
You Need 800 Microsoft Points To Change Your Gamertag To Carlisi Will You Do That? Answer Here
How Many gangs have you been in Answer Here
Anything else you might want to add? Answer Here

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

Why are you using my headers?

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by azimi, 13 June 2013 - 01:03 PM.

It's best not to steal graphics from others families. If you need and graphics done, visit the GFX SECTION and someone will design it for you.

And good luck from Liberty City Roleplayers

Itz Only Adz
  • Itz Only Adz

Mikey Palmice, Sonetti Family Head Capo

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Good Luck from Vagos Thirteen aka Northside X3

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

You have 24 hours to get your own custom logo that isn't a blatant copy of another gang. And you need to remove all reference to external gangs.

Failure to do so on both counts will earn you a lock.

xLs DeViLzZz
  • xLs DeViLzZz

I Approve. Inexperienced GFX Artist. Leader of Team Legacy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

To be honest I don't even think he tried to conceal the fact he stole DeCavalcante's Logo, as you can see shadow's and parts of the lettering of DCF... To be honest I don't think he's that interested in making a topic here.

Don S Carlisi
  • Don S Carlisi

☆CCF☆

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (oTFKo Devil @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 15:49)
To be honest I don't even think he tried to conceal the fact he stole DeCavalcante's Logo, as you can see shadow's and parts of the lettering of DCF... To be honest I don't think he's that interested in making a topic here.

I Saw 1 Huge Logo On Decavalcante Page And I Changed It Around But The Turf Photo I Did It Myself And The Black And Gold Words I Couldn't Changed I'm Trying To Find A Professional To Make My Photos. Like Damn Is It Really That Big Of A Deal

Don S Carlisi
  • Don S Carlisi

☆CCF☆

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Mr Costello @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 12:51)
Good Luck from Vagos Thirteen aka Northside X3

Thanks. It's Really Hard To Make A Gang Page Because Everytime I Do It Gets Locked Because People Cry Over Logos

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Don S Carlisi @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 18:05)

I Saw 1 Huge Logo On Decavalcante Page And I Changed It Around But The Turf Photo I Did It Myself And The Black And Gold Words I Couldn't Changed I'm Trying To Find A Professional To Make My Photos. Like Damn Is It Really That Big Of A Deal

Yes it is a "Damn" big deal. It's against the forum rules and if you don't like it do us a favor get lost and go back
where the sun don't shine, it's plagiarism and this forum doesn't tolerate people who break the rules or
plagiarize others work.

Now do us all a favor, request or make your own graphics. How would you like it?, if you made a page
worked hard on it and some "idiot" comes along and uses all your work. You wouldn't like it would you.
So get rid of the stuff, which doesn't belong to you and go request or make some.

-------------------------------------------
Chief of Los Angeles Police Department

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 18:12)

Yes it is a "Damn" big deal. It's against the forum rules and if you don't like it do us a favor get lost and go back
where the sun don't shine, it's plagiarism and this forum doesn't tolerate people who break the rules or
plagiarize others work.

Now do us all a favor, request or make your own graphics. How would you like it?, if you made a page
worked hard on it and some "idiot" comes along and uses all your work. You wouldn't like it would you.
So get rid of the stuff, which doesn't belong to you and go request or make some.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 13:14)

plagiarize others work.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

moto_whistle.gif moto_whistle.gif I've already directed Don Carlisi to the GFX section. I'll be glad to design them for you. Just make a request.

Old School Kid
  • Old School Kid

Titan Mancini

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

Good luck try not to fall within a week

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

YOLO - You obviously lack originality.

xLs DeViLzZz
  • xLs DeViLzZz

I Approve. Inexperienced GFX Artist. Leader of Team Legacy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:00 PM

Well, it's not a good change up as you can see part of the lettering of the DCF Logo and it is exactly the same style, all you did was put a shape over the old lettering and put Lettering on the shape, as for the headers, you cannot just "Borrow" someone else's GFX while you get someone else to make them. Just Lock this page, get someone to create some graphics for you and then put them all in at once.

Don S Carlisi
  • Don S Carlisi

☆CCF☆

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (azimi @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 18:33)

plagiarize others work.

moto_whistle.gif moto_whistle.gif I've already directed Don Carlisi to the GFX section. I'll be glad to design them for you. Just make a request.

Can You Make Me A GFX Please

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Don S Carlisi @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 23:27)

plagiarize others work.

Please Remove the Headers and the Logo.

They were made for My Family and not yours.

Don S Carlisi
  • Don S Carlisi

☆CCF☆

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 23:30)
QUOTE (Don S Carlisi @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 23:27)

plagiarize others work.

Please Remove the Headers and the Logo.

They were made for My Family and not yours.

I Will But You Didn't Have To Bitch About The Headers. But I'm In A All Dons Meeting

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

yeeeeeessssss my name is Steve, I'd like to join your gang.

Jriv
  • Jriv

十THE R34P3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:57 AM

Good luck but try to get your own GFX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users