Photo

Multi-quote and mouse over text

3 replies to this topic
_L1pE_
  • _L1pE_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

Two simple suggestions, a multi-quote button on every post beside the normal quote button, when clicked it will toggle that post to be quoted when you click reply, so you can select multiple posts to quote in a single reply, and when putting the cursor over a thread title it'll show the text in the OP in the pop up text box instead of "This topic was started blah blah blah".

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

GTAForums does have a multi-quote feature. Look into this topic. There are details of how to use the script as well. icon14.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

And about the other one, well I don't see the use of it at all tbh, if the OP's post is too long what will happen then? But I really don't see the use of that you can just click on the topic and read the OP's post.

_L1pE_
  • _L1pE_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 10:24)
And about the other one, well I don't see the use of it at all tbh, if the OP's post is too long what will happen then? But I really don't see the use of that you can just click on the topic and read the OP's post.

There would be a limit of lines of course and if it exceeds that it'll show "..." afterwards, it's useful to do a quick check on the OP when you can't be bothered to load the entire thread, it's used in VBulletin forums and is a feature I rather like.

And thanks for the link shoumic cookie.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users