So I finished the game and I must say the last power to get is a massive cluster f*ck of pure awesomeness.
I started again playing on evil and man is feels a lot more better than good
I honestly could care less for the last power. It just feel like you're the hulk. I'll stick to neon for Good and Radio ( Think that's what its called ) for evil.
To everyone my review of the game.
I just beat the game ( Hero ) and I'd give it a 8.5/10
Things it did right:
- Multiple powers ( I thought this would be bad at first but it truly lets you play how you want to )
- Graphics ( Yes I say graphics don't matter but for a next gen game they do need to feel believable and this game besides Battlefield 4 look believable )
- Story ( Wasn't the best story that was told or my favorite infamous but it was a decent one )
- Combat ( Has one of the best combat mechanics I've played for a infamous game. I never felt completely OP like Infamous 1 or like my powers do hardly anything like Infamous 2 )
Things I didn't like:
- Enemies ( There really weren't that many different enemies besides for drug dealers and DUI. Most of which are VERY easy to take out )
- Character ( Something Infamous 1 did right was make it believable that the main character could be BOTH Good and Evil. This game makes your character feel more good than evil. Same problem for Infamous 2 )
- Ending ( The ending for this was no where as good as spoiler facing Kessler ( aka Cole from the future or The Beast ( Good ) or Zek ( Evil). The end fight felt a bit too forced. They should of waited of a bit more and added a few more missions than add a ending. )
That's my review. It could change when I replay it again on the evil side.
You beat it already?
Is the game short or what?