» «
Photo

Game crashes every time i use a lot of skin and

9 replies to this topic
dirtyplayer69
  • dirtyplayer69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by dirtyplayer69, 12 June 2013 - 03:53 AM.

I used a crack exe of GTA SA, every time i download skin mods or cleo mods my game crashes. Yeah i know mods can crash your game, especially if you have a lot of mods downloaded. I only have like 1 effects mods, 1 sound effects mod, and about 2 skin txd and dff mods including 1 CLEO 4 cs mod.

But i really don't want to remove my mods because i like them. So is there like some kind of patch or trick i could do to make this game nearly impossible to crash or freeze? I really need help with this.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:16 AM

There is no patch or trick by which you can make your game unfreezable or uncrashable tounge.gif
Only you can do is check one by one which mod creates the crash.
Start deleting your mods one by one & check whether the game works fine without it or not.
Do it by trial and error.

dirtyplayer69
  • dirtyplayer69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 04:16)
There is no patch or trick by which you can make your game unfreezable or uncrashable tounge.gif
Start deleting your mods one by one & check whether the game works fine without it or not.

I downloaded a skin mod that used to work before i uninstalled my game, but now for some reason it doesn't work anymore. And i'm using the same computer that it worked on before i uninstalled it. I heard sound effect mods can f*ck up your game, should i just delete it?

dirtyplayer69
  • dirtyplayer69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 04:16)

Also, i noticed how other people have tons of mods on their game but yet their game doesn't crash. It just baffles me, is my computer sh*tty or something? I use my wide screen tv as a monitor and i have windows 7 with 500 gb. It's so lame how i download mods and my game crashes like sh*t. I don't get it.

Xegethra
  • Xegethra

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

You might just have to do what arijitsen suggests.

Sometimes mods conflict with each other if they edit the same file or files as the game gets confused by that and might crash or not work properly. Also I don't know if it applies to San Andreas, but my Vice City game at least needs a limit adjuster mod to increase how many objects I can place down in map mods or it'll crash and upping the limit keeps it running fine but by the list you put down it doesn't look like a lot so I dunno. It's possible that it could just be conflicting mods I guess.

You'll have to install them one by one and see which mod is making it crash and then just not use that mod again. If they all work separately with no problems then rather than a bad mod, it'll be conflicting mods then you'll have to install a couple at a time to see...if nothing, try other combinations to eliminate which ones are in conflict.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

For me, I have heavily modded game. I've done some adjustements in the engine itself with hex-editing, I got about twenty .asi-scripts and +50 CLEO 4 scripts, all running. And add there all the weapon, ped, car and sound mods. It's really stable, crashes really rarely, I can easily play one hour without any problems.

It's just the mods you find, I have noticed that even some car mods seem to be bugged, installing them won't directly crash your game, but after few minutes from spawning the vehicle, game crashes. Just try to narrow out your mods and delete the mod crashing your game.

dirtyplayer69
  • dirtyplayer69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Xegethra @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 13:09)
You might just have to do what arijitsen suggests.

Sometimes mods conflict with each other if they edit the same file or files as the game gets confused by that and might crash or not work properly. Also I don't know if it applies to San Andreas, but my Vice City game at least needs a limit adjuster mod to increase how many objects I can place down in map mods or it'll crash and upping the limit keeps it running fine but by the list you put down it doesn't look like a lot so I dunno. It's possible that it could just be conflicting mods I guess.

You'll have to install them one by one and see which mod is making it crash and then just not use that mod again. If they all work separately with no problems then rather than a bad mod, it'll be conflicting mods then you'll have to install a couple at a time to see...if nothing, try other combinations to eliminate which ones are in conflict.

Here are the mods i am having trouble with
http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=2062
http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=1927 (excluding the powers, only the skin)

These are installed with overdose effects, grims weapons pack, and Cleo 3 with only 1 cs file.

The skin mods work fine, but whenever i equip the african pendant chain or the dogtags chain that are modded by them it freezes my game. How can i fix this?

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

Well those pendant mod or skin mod might be bugged just delete them & check whether the game works fine or not.

dirtyplayer69
  • dirtyplayer69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 13:10)
Well those pendant mod or skin mod might be bugged just delete them & check whether the game works fine or not.

It's so weird because this mod used to work on my computer but it's all f*cked up, i re-installed my game with no mods and only the ghost rider mod and every time i equip the chain my screen just blacks out. Is there anyway i could fix this bugged mod?

dirtyplayer69
  • dirtyplayer69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 13:10)

Nevermind i fixed it, turns out i had to fix the compatibility to Windows 98 and run as administrator, wow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users