Photo

Different Standing Gun Holding Animations

3 replies to this topic
TheWetPartoftheArm
  • TheWetPartoftheArm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:41 AM

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but we know there are different moving animations and that there'll be a "combat jog" and such, and that Max Payne also had different animations while turning and moving, but one thing I noticed in two very similar screenshots is that Franklin is holding his gun in two completely different ways while standing, which raises the question of whether this is gameplay or whether it's just a cutscene.

Very professional, two handed and almost cop-like:

user posted image

More casual, one-handed (you also see him hold it sideways "gangsta-style" while shooting out his car window in the trailer I believe):

user posted image

It makes me wonder if the gun holding animation also relates to the skills that were referred to, and how they're developed, i.e. as you become more proficient at shooting you start to hold your guns more professionally (though this may not apply to the other two protagonists as they're more experienced/have military backgrounds).

Just speculation of course, could just as easily be a cutscene, but this is R* with their meticulous reputation, so you never know. Thoughts?

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:43 AM

Lock in 5..4..3..2..

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:44 AM

But i really do hope they let franklin shoot with one hand..

TheWetPartoftheArm
  • TheWetPartoftheArm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:48 AM

I just noticed another thread on the main page, not sure how I missed it, it's literally right there. Apologies, it's late and I'm tired lol. Lock this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users