Any SAMP Rpers?

4 replies to this topic
Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

Anyone like to RP on SAMP?

Its an interesting way to play a game, and is immensely fun. Whats your favourite types of Characters, Gangs, or ways to RP? Anybody get really rich in a server and do crazy sh*t? Share your Story.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:55 AM

I'm a Solo player, I stick to the Chain Game for multi-solo-player gaming. Else I'm quite happy with the solo game.

You're question might better be sited in: http://www.gtaforums.../index.php?c=25 part of the forum.

But, let's see what response you get here.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

Okay cool man. smile.gif I'm not sure if this post is considered an event of gang, even though its totaly related, they tend to lock this type of stuff.
I've yet to investigate Chain Game. I must check it out.

bluetops
  • bluetops

Chupacabra

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

I'm a SAMP Rper in the NG:RP, Next Generation Roleplay(Previously SA:RP). But I gave my account away. RPing is totally addicting if no one is killing you randomly. Yeah, NG:RP turned to DM fest now(in my experience). But I think it's still fun when you survived the newbie days and join a gang or the police force. Fun times.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (bluetops @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 13:46)
I'm a SAMP Rper in the NG:RP, Next Generation Roleplay(Previously SA:RP). But I gave my account away. RPing is totally addicting if no one is killing you randomly. Yeah, NG:RP turned to DM fest now(in my experience). But I think it's still fun when you survived the newbie days and join a gang or the police force. Fun times.

Yeah its a serious mess at the moment. They picked players over quality. Im in a server thats the complete opposet. IBP, has a tiny member count but good RP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users