» «
Photo

Liberty City Roleplayers [ XBOX360 ]

115 replies to this topic
Tgxwhiteout
  • Tgxwhiteout

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Tgxwhiteout, 13 June 2013 - 01:01 AM.

Gamertag:TGxWhiteout
Experience: CO-Owner of LCHL/HLRP
Character name: Kenny O'Connor
Character bio: O'Connor is a mechanic that specializes in race tuning and upgrade. O'Connor's father was a very popular street racer along with his uncle. He is the 3rd generation of racer and knows his way around car and a track. Unlike his father and uncle he does not running from the law he is more like his grandfather and races legally and makes most of his money at his shop doing auto body work and mechanical work.
Character job: mechanic/race car driver

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (H4nkxH1ll @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 19:47)
Gamertag: H4nkxH1ll
Experience: President of NSPD, Fire Chief of ACPD, Co chairman of RPCI of ANTF, President of Interpol, 3rd Admin of LCHL.
Character name: Kelly Severide
Character bio: Severide is Lt of the Liberty City Fire Department on Rescue Squad 3 at station 51. Severide's own father was a fire fighter with his fire chief. Severide has conflicts with his father every once in a while. Severide lives with fellow FF Leslie Shay who is a paramedic on ambulance 61.
Character job: Firefighter

Always needed a firefighter, Community meeting at 9:30!

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

Experience: President of NSPD, Fire Chief of ACPD, Co chairman of RPCI of ANTF, President of Interpol, 3rd Admin of LCHL.
Character bio: Severide is Lt of the Liberty City Fire Department on Rescue Squad 3 at station 51. Severide's own father was a fire fighter with his fire chief. Severide has conflicts with his father every once in a while. Severide lives with fellow FF Leslie Shay who is a paramedic on ambulance 61.

Welcome! Community meeting at 9:30

UCO Secretary-General
  • UCO Secretary-General

Caring since winter of 2010

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

Thanks to the United Clan Organization we have supplied you with a few members for your new clan. These individuals come from a clan known as LCHL. Which is a Balled of Gay Tony Clan and are experience when is comes to role playing.

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

Private Contractor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:18 AM Edited by Country Sapper, 13 June 2013 - 01:23 AM.

QUOTE (H4nkxH1ll @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 00:47)

hmmmmm, this seems a lot like a show I watch. Oh I know CHICAGO FIRE. Best show on earth man. I'd pick Kelly or cheif boden

Also ill fill out an app

Gamertag:Country Sapper

Experience In RP:Plenty on GTA and minecraft

Character Name:Jack reed

Character Bio:Born and raised in the country, not much action going on other then picking crops and planting seeds, dad was the chief of the small town and jack was thought all about the law. Jack soon became a deputy under his father. A few years lat his father was shot and killed. Jack wanted revenge but the only way he could get it was by doing it the right way. He tracked the killer down to Liberty City and so he became an officer there.

Character's Job:Police officer

Other: I'm a police explorer so I know what I'm doing when it comes to Law enforcement and I have experience. I'm also in the LAPD clan.

H4nkxH1ll
  • H4nkxH1ll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 01:18)
QUOTE (H4nkxH1ll @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 00:47)

hmmmmm, this seems a lot like a show I watch. Oh I know CHICAGO FIRE. Best show on earth man. I'd pick Kelly or cheif boden

I choose Kelly

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (UCO Secretary-General @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 20:17)
Thanks to the United Clan Organization we have supplied you with a few members for your new clan. These individuals come from a clan known as LCHL. Which is a Balled of Gay Tony Clan and are experience when is comes to role playing.

Thanks a lot! You're always welcome to enjoy your life with us in Liberty City!

UCO Secretary-General
  • UCO Secretary-General

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (azimi @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 01:23)

Thank you for the offer but, I will respectfully declined because I have a lot of on my plate as it is.

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Director of the Counter Terrorist Unit

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (UCO Secretary-General @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 20:27)

Thank you for the offer but, I will respectfully declined because I have a lot of on my plate as it is.

He's lying, he doesn't have anything to do. He's just lazy. If I could make him do it, I would.

gibbz7317
  • gibbz7317

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:29 AM Edited by gibbz7317, 13 June 2013 - 01:35 AM.

Gamertag: Gibbz7317
Experience In RP: Leader of LCHL, UCO, CTU (Liberty City High Life), (United Clans Organization), (Counter Terrorist Unit)
Character Name: Mr. Gibbz
Character Bio: Respect me, and i will respect you. its just that simple !
Character's Job: Mechanic

THE R34P3R
  • THE R34P3R

十JR

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

Hey sorry I wasn't able to make it earlier i was at basketball. Ill most likely be at the nxt one

mastersniper
  • mastersniper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

Gamertag: sniper master92
Experience In RP: I have played tons of them
Character Name: Brandon Lee
Character Bio: After a career of staring in martial arts films Brandon staged his own death to escape the limelight. He decided to settle down in Liberty City and follow his love of working on cars and open up a car body shop.
Character's Job: Body shop owner

UCO Secretary-General
  • UCO Secretary-General

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (CTUDirector @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 01:28)

He's lying, he doesn't have anything to do. He's just lazy. If I could make him do it, I would.

I'm not lazy, it's just I don't want to. I know the reputation that goes on on these forums (not saying it's you or your clan but, other people on here)

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (UCO Secretary-General @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 20:34)
QUOTE (CTUDirector @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 01:28)

I'm not lazy, it's just I don't want to. I know the reputation that goes on on these forums (not saying it's you or your clan but, other people on here)

Lol @CTU, it's all good, I understand

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 20:18)

Also ill fill out an app

Gamertag:Country Sapper

Experience In RP:Plenty on GTA and minecraft

Character Name:Jack reed

Character Bio:Born and raised in the country, not much action going on other then picking crops and planting seeds, dad was the chief of the small town and jack was thought all about the law. Jack soon became a deputy under his father. A few years lat his father was shot and killed. Jack wanted revenge but the only way he could get it was by doing it the right way. He tracked the killer down to Liberty City and so he became an officer there.

Character's Job:Police officer

Other: I'm a police explorer so I know what I'm doing when it comes to Law enforcement and I have experience. I'm also in the LAPD clan.

Sorry, didn't see this, we start in 10 min.

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Director of the Counter Terrorist Unit

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

Why aren't Hank and I on the roster?

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (CTUDirector @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 20:57)

Why aren't Hank and I on the roster?

Sorry busy setting up the RP and this.

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

Private Contractor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

Love the graphics. Those look really cool

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by GunWrath, 13 June 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Y'all could go play Sims you know.. houses, jobs, things like that. wink.gif

I'm confused though, perhaps you should put some further details into how y'all operate. Exactly what is the 'schedule'? You honestly don't expect someone to play GTA IV 7hrs straight do you? or what's up with that?

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Precinct
  • Ireland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by gtavpoliceimprovements, 13 June 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Nevermind

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Deo Vindice

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 14:50)
Y'all could go play Sims you know.. houses, jobs, things like that. wink.gif

I'm confused though, perhaps you should put some further details into how y'all operate. Exactly what is the 'schedule'? You honestly don't expect someone to play GTA IV 7hrs straight do you? or what's up with that?

I'm assuming your talking about the schedule and that it the in game time when you click the start button on the controller at the bottom left of the screen it is to keep people away from others houses so nobody can door get accused of stealing vehicles

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

I haven't a clue what you just said man.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Deo Vindice

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 15:25)

I am assuming your talking about the work schedule that is in game time not real time

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (SingingEwe954 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 11:56)
QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 15:25)

I am assuming your talking about the work schedule that is in game time not real time

Work schedule is based on game time. And as for how we operate, I've been coming up with a whole new game plan.

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

Private Contractor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:47 AM

This is really fun and I had a great time but just like everyone else here iSCRE4M HD completely ruined the game for me.

Ill speak for everyone and say he has no clue how to roleplay. He just does what ransoms do in free,ode and just goes around killing and not caring if they die or not

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 22:47)
This is really fun and I had a great time but just like everyone else here iSCRE4M HD completely ruined the game for me.

Ill speak for everyone and say he has no clue how to roleplay. He just does what ransoms do in free,ode and just goes around killing and not caring if they die or not

I'll have a serious talk with him, and tell him, one more outburst like the previous, he will be banned from LC Roleplayers. Sorry for what he did, I witnessed the whole thing dontgetit.gif

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

Private Contractor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

But it was not just that, I was making a bad cop scene where I broke his tail light and pulled him over then it was going really well and he ran right into me and busted my car and 5 minutes later he did the same thing.

I do appreciate it tho, it is a fun roleplay he just does not take it seriously

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 22:54)
But it was not just that, I was making a bad cop scene where I broke his tail light and pulled him over then it was going really well and he ran right into me and busted my car and 5 minutes later he did the same thing.

I do appreciate it tho, it is a fun roleplay he just does not take it seriously

Talked to him, he realizes it's his last chance and won't act out anymore. My bad behalf of him.

Chino Casano
  • Chino Casano

War-Time

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

Gamer Tag- DeLino Genovese
Roleplay experince- Several of them, pretty familar with one.
Charater name- Anthony Casso
Charater bio- Once was a footsoldier in Casso Family, then I rose through the ranks, now I'm the Boss of Casso family.
Job- Boss and racketering buisnesse's and Owner of the Grotti shop in Alqouin.

Vinny Casano
  • Vinny Casano

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:44 PM Edited by Vinny Casano, 14 June 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Gamertag: Vinny Casano
Experience In RP: I have been in alot I obay the rules
Character Name: Vinny Casso
Character Bio: Underboss Mobster for the Casso Family Lil Brother of Boss Anthony Casso in charge of members and jobs. Top job is protecting the Boss. Vinny Casso raised in the mean streets of the Bronx
working jobs for his family to get to were he's at now and he's not giving it up for anyone. smart and resourceful boss that proves his self time and time again...
Job: weapon and drug trafficking, protecting his boss, recruiting members, putting hits out on rival crews and familys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users