Photo

GTAForums Weekly

583 replies to this topic
Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 15:34)
GTAForums was on Cracked.net

http://www.cracked.c...th-pirates.html

(Scroll down to #3)

user posted image

Add me to the list I guess.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

Might as well sign me up for that there thing too

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

I was subscribed to shiva's GTAF Weekly, so might as well subscribe to this. Add me.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

I'm in the chronic cloud trading bars with the rap Gods

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by Tommy., 15 June 2013 - 11:05 PM.

Right just thought I would clear some things up with the readers and people that are part of the staff. Me and Ace talked and we both agreed that it would be a good idea if I did an interview for each issue (but unfortunately not in the first issue) on sport. So basically I will be interviewing regular members that visit the Sports discussion section.

Just thought I would clear that up so sport discussion regulars know they might have an interview coming their way tounge.gif

Also Ace, if you want me to do a Sports article then I'm up for doing one to go along with the interview icon14.gif

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

Got the graphics done, and they're in your inbox Ace. Pretty sure I got everything you asked for done. If you need anything else made, hit me up and let me know icon14.gif

And I didn't think about making them GIFs. Maybe the next batch I can whip up some GIF insanity!

OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

Looks cool. I'll subscribe to this.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:52 AM

user posted image

Greetings Readers! Welcome to the very first issue of GTAForums Weekly version 2 before we move to PM's, if you want to subscribe please do so and I'll add you to the list.

Lot's of things have happened in the past week with the E3 just finished and new GTA V screenshots and lots of games being confirmed for the Xbox One and the PS4. The Forum's has been much active than usual of late with a variety of topics started in various sections including the General Chat subforum.

The Team is pleased to welcome Tommy., Sgt. Foley and ThaBoy to the Team. Foley and ThaBoy will be joining the team by the next issue.

I hope you enjoy this issue:

-AceKingston/Master of San Andreas.

user posted image

GTAForums has been much more active than usual of late, with the release of new GTA V screenshots and the E3 just finished. Members have been more active than usual with a variety of topics started in various sections, some of them are:

Have A Question about V? by Lazyboyeight: Like the title says any question regarding GTA V should be posted. Once the topic was posted it received a pin from the moderators.

E3 Discussion by lefantome: All GTA V related E3 discussion should be posted here. This topic was also awarded with a pin.

2013 Gamer Tag Index by gtavpoliceimprovements: The brand new 2013 version of the Gamer Tag Index in Gaming Chat. More details can be found inside the topic.

SOTW #68by Harley: The 68th Edition of SOTW is here! Information can be found inside the topic, interested GFX artists please post quickly as the deadline ends today.

Among these were other threads regarding all the new PS4 and Xbox One games, these can be found in Gaming Chat.

Meanwhile, controversy broke out in the recently finished SOTW #67, where GFX artist Sgt. Foley posted his entry however Harley later pointed out towards the end of the voting that all he did was rip of a Google Image and added a border, seeing this other artists were quite annoyed and told him to put more effort next time. Despite the controversy Foley still managed to finish in 4th place with 18 points behind blitz(19 points), Limitless(20 points) and the winner GunWrath(35 points), the team would like to congratulate GunWrath on his victory.

If any one is interested, miro has posted the June update of his Newbie Guide, to everyone interested here is a link:

The 29th update of miro's guide.

Some of the GTAF members were shocked to see that Adriaan has given up his position as a Moderator and a led-by as the V section led-by, most suggest that it is due to real-life reasons, but it has not been confirmed, however Adriaan is still posting around the Forums. Let's hope that Adriaan is replaced by someone who is as good as he is.

And last but not the least, the Team would like to congratulate Harley, one of the long standing members on GTAF and the noted GFX designer has been recruited by the Andolini Mafia Family, a well deserved place indeed, Congrats Harley!

Source:AceKingston

user posted image

And now Andreas with his report on the V section.

This week was an exciting one for GTA fans, who are eagerly waiting for the next installment of the Grand Theft Auto series.

Sony showed nine new screenshots of Rockstar Games' forthcoming title on the E3 press conference earlier this week; and Rockstar updated the GTAV splash page soon after it. You can find the discussion topic here and, as always, you will find a ton of analysis regarding the details of each of the screenshots. Very interesting and a nice read!

Markhosdangerous created a topic in the News section that contains one screenshot of GTAV, found inside of a L.A. Noire box. It may gives you an idea of how big Los Santos is going to be. Unfortunately, the quality is anything than good, as it was photographed from the box, but it's only a matter of time until Rockstar will publish a high quality version of it.

The Mapping Los Santos! Building/landmark analysis topic, created by Gifbrah in November 2011, continues to be interesting. With the release of each new screenshot that shows enough of the environment, you can expect detailed analysis and comparisons every time, and possibly map- and city size estimations.

You have any question regarding GTAV, for example the confirmation of a particular feature? Feel free to ask in LazyboyEight's 'Have a Question about V?' topic. If any information regarding your question has been given out by previews or Rockstar themselves, then you can be sure that your question will be answered! A nice idea of a topic and it also prevents threads that only contain questions about the game.

The Current gen consoles decrease GTA V potential. topic, created by member Mamunda, seems to be another interesting topic, at least in the eyes of a lot of V section regulars, and it's very active. Basically, you can discuss whether empty streets will be common and how much of an impact it will have on the "leaving, breathing city" that Rockstar is talking about since quite some time.

PrometheusX created a 'GTA V Previews Database' in the News section of the forum. As the name already tells you, this topic gathers all previews, which is quite handy and useful, because it's hard to keep track with the mass of previews ever since November last year. In case you have missed one of them or want to figure out if you have missed something, you're right here!

I recommend that everyone who is new to the forums and still a bit inexperienced to read the 'GTA V Section: Welcome' topic, created by member Raavi. It might be helpful for you! It's relatively short but detailed enough to know how things work. The topic died down a few days ago but it helped one or the other new member; feel free to bump it!

Gen Chat News

So here is the report from the busiest section after the GTA V section on GTAF, the Gen-Chat sub-forum.

Lots of topics were started in the week most notably  the If you could punch any celebrity on the face topic started by a guy called Niko Vercetti 112, which went up to 4 pages in just a day. Other notables include Funny TV Ads by Werebot85 and Have you ever cheated in exams before? by Lucid121.

gtafreak10 started a topic saying that Zee had sent him a message through the Rockstar Game Social Club but the topic got deleted minutes after it was posted, no one knows if he was telling the truth or lying but he did quote Zee's message.

Povke started a topic saying that he wanted to be a member of a good real life gang and asked others if they were in one, however nearly everyone was convinced he was trolling and started joking about it until the topic was locked by Waddy.

A small scuffle broke out in the "Have a Question v2" topic between lzw3 and Sgt. Foley, lzw3 had originally asked a question but when nobody replied quoted his own post and requested someone to answer it for him, CallTheCoroner meanwhile told him to use google but lzw3 told him that if everybody used Google the topic would have been dead by now, Sgt. Foley told him to stop being a smartass thus causing a short scuffle which was ended by Foley telling lzw3 that they needed to stop arguing in the topic and that he would PM, what he said in the PM is unknown but hopefully the two of them have settled their dispute.

Another controversy broke out in Gen-Chat, this time in the Grumpy Old Forumers topic. It all started with tms_junk's rant about asking GFX'ers to make a GFX and when someone else uses it without permission when CallTheCoroner stepped in and told him to get over it as it was just the internet, it soon turned into a argument between the two and soon even Melchior asked CallTheCoroner to just shut up. CallTheCoroner retaliated and insulted shoumic who had posted above asking him to give some stupid facts about GTAF which nobody cared about, shoumic retaliated and told that he went off-topic everywhere more members joined in and shoumic edited the post later but the damage had been done,  and the argument stopped only after 1 and a half pages, this argument nearly got the topic locked by it has escaped a lock and now everything seems perfectly fine there.

A new 11 year old member called dudeofSANTOS posted a topic asking if any girl members where there on GTAForums. However everyone started joking about it and started teasing him of his age etc, when the topic was finally locked after 3 pages.

The Quotable Notables thread and The Funny Picture topics have been bustling with activity as usual, however there had been a slight shock for members to discover that 1k and 1 year milestone topics are now not allowed on GTAF gtamad8 started his 1 year milestone topic but it was locked by Girish who told him to make a milestone topic when he achieves something much more worthy of a topic. Not long after, Bull12345Bull opened up his 1000 post milestone topic but it was locked again by Girish who told him once again to make a topic only when he had achieved something much more worthy of a topic.

Despite the above information, a member called johnny_zoo opened up his 2K milestone topic, the topic was well received and the mods have not locked it yet, so to everyone reading do not create 1 year and 1K milestone topics.

And now let's round of the Gen-Chat news with two special columns, exclusive to this issue.

Gen-Chat's New Star Rizqan7!

Rizqan7 despite joining only recently in April has already made himself a name among the Gen-Chat regulars.

QUOTE (Rizqan7)
Since i stomp black dick until flattened out

He was featured several times in the Quotable Notables thread, majority of the members were convinced that he was a troll however a few thought that he was a bit confused and that he was only 13 years old, however Voodoo told him to stop posting but Rizqan is still posting actively around Gen Chat, how long will the mods let him get away with this no one knows but we'll have to wait and see how long he survives.

The Roast of GTA-King

Link to the topic.

So GTA-King the member who was known to PM spam people to earn a medal at the recently finished Annual Awards started a thread asking everyone to bash him up and nearly everyone were delighted to do so and went as far as 7 pages through insulting, cursing etc.

QUOTE (Raavi)
You're basically a living advertisement for birth control - Durex should pay you!

It went on and on for about 7 pages where few members were surprised to see him receive so much of hate, the topic was finally locked by Mainland Marauder.

What did GTA-King really do?

Well he was in competition for "Best Concept Story" for his GTA V fanfic, when the Annual Awards started however he started PM spamming people to vote for him and he won by a long margin. He even used another account called Leve-O to PM spam people to vote for him, that account is now banned. Nobody came to know until the awards had finished. When a few OGA members told the community what he had done.

What happened after that?

So GTA-King after his successful victory in the annual awards, then expressed a sudden desire to join the OGA.
There was a big talk about it in the Have A Question v2 topic, where most members debated whether he was indeed OGA worthy, most said no due to his recent events, however it is said that he sent an application to Voodoo, a member of The Precinct, who accepted him into The Precinct. However barely 2-3 weeks later GTA-King was kicked out of The Precinct. According to Adriaan Voodoo has a long history of inviting people into The Precinct and then kicking him out.

Now GTA-King went into the Writers Discussions sub-forum and bumped his Concept story at the start of April(2 months after the Annual Awards had finished) thanking those who had voted for him. However, most of the WD regulars started to bash him up for such tactics until the topic was finally locked by WD Forum Leader Eminence.

It didn't stop there, members continued the argument in the now defunct Social Club(Writers Discussion) topic until Eminence stepped in. Still a couple of insults are thrown at King here and there in WD.

After that King lost nearly all the respect he had, except from his Breaking Bad buddies and few of the V section regulars. Most people are convinced that he is an attention whore.

So that is it for Gen-Chat news, hope you guys enjoyed this article.

Gaming Weekly

And now Sgt. Foley with news from the Gaming Chat sub-forum:
This week was huge with amazing gaming news. June 10-13 was E3 time once again, and it was held in Los Angeles like always. Both the Xbox One and PS4 got their price dropped. The Xbox One weighs in at a whopping $499 while it's rival, the Playstation 4, only costs $399. Which is $100 dollars cheaper. New games like NFS Rivals, Ryse, Forza 5, Battlefield 4, and many other games were shown there. Battlefield 4 has a confirmed 64 players on next gen consoles. Release date is unknown for Next Gen at this time, sadly. NFS Rivals looks stunning on next gen consoles. Ryse, which is an Xbox One exclusive that centers on the control of a Roman general named Marius Titus. Forza 5 is developed by Turn 10 Studios and there is a new feature that eliminates computer AI in single player and replaces it with other player's ghost. It's all possible with the new cloud feature in the Xbox One. Also, Minecraft Xbox One edition was announced. No word on if there will be a Playstation 4 edition, guess we'll just have to wait and see. GameStop's and other gaming stores were accepting pre-orders and staying open a few more hours on the day of the E3 developers conference (June 10th). I personally cannot wait for these new consoles to release. They are going to be amazing and simply incredible. Well, that concludes this weeks Gaming News article. I'll see you next time around.

user posted image

Member Name: TonyZimmzy

TonyZimmzy is the noted Veteran writer on GTAForums, he is mostly known for his Heart City series and he is currently writing up the fifth which is a narrative story rather than a video game script. Tony recently returned to the forums to continue his Heart City series and he recently finished the fourth part. Tony is very popular among the older members on GTAForums. Tony finished 2nd with 45 votes in the 2007 Annual Awards for best writer and tony's second Heart City finished 3rd with 11 votes in the 2008 Awards for the story of the year. It's isn't just his Heart City series, Tony has written up several other works including "Vegetable Vance" and "GTA: Old Times", his stories have always been a source of inspiration for other writers.

Question of the Week

The Question for this week was, "If you had a chance to ban someone, who would it be?"

orbitalraindrops: Sgt.Foley, he just seems to whiny for my liking. tounge.gif

shoumic: I was actually asked the exact question by AndyGanteks a few months ago in Multiplay Monitor. Back then I didn't even know anyone around the forum really since I posted mainly in the V section so at the time I said I wouldn't. But has things changed? Getting to know more members over time I would have to say my answer would remain the same. I donít disrespect anyone on the forum to the extent that I would go ban them. I don't think I ever will. Most spammers, rule breakers etc are banned by the moderators here anyways so thereís that. Sure there are members who irritate you at times without really breaking the rules but you have to learn to deal with them but hey that's life.

user posted image

Today in the first issue of the GTA Addiction I'll be interviewing ManDog, the strange little dude from England.

LZW: 'Sup ManDog? When did you first play GTA and what GTA was it?
MD: My first ever GTA I played was GTA: Vice City, and I believe I was 4; maybe 5 at the time.
LZW: When and why did you first join GTAForums?
MD: I joined GTAF back in 2007, and I joined because I wanted to mod GTA, and I stumbled onto here, been on here ever since tounge.gif (with several accounts ofcourse sly.gif )
LZW: What's your favourite GTA game and why?
MD: GTA: Vice City, no doubt. 80's was just the perfect time to set a GTA in, the atmosphere was just astonishing.
LZW: If you could reside in any GTA location where would it be?
MD: As said above as my favourite GTA game; Miami/Vice City.
LZW: Who is your favourite of all the GTA girls?
MD: Candy Suxxx, no doubt -- Dem Bewbs inlove.gif
LZW: Who would make the best sidekick for you of all the protagonists?
MD: Hmm, that's tricky.. I would say.. Sweet.
LZW: You've become known as one of the younger members, but still have the same maturity as
an adult. What's your take on this?
I don't really have a take on it, since I joined GTAF; it pretty much had a effect on me.. By that I mean in terms of grammar, attitude.. Overall thinking I guess.
LZW: I see, and have you made any close friends through GTAF and it's Skype channel?
MD: Yes, plenty from GTAF, it's Skype channel.. I wouldn't say I've made any 'close' friends from there.
LZW: Thought we were close tounge.gif , Where did you get your username from?
MD: I'm not sure really, I think I was trying to register "Dogman" (just as ridiculous, right?) but it was taken, so I switched the words around and voila, out came "ManDog"
LZW Haha, and finally, what is one thing that many people might not know about you?
MD: Hmm, that's a really tricky one.. I can't really say, as "one thing" what people don't know about me does not come to mind.

user posted image

For the first issue we decided to ring up trip, the noted AMF member and one of the oldest members on the forums(Age wise)

MoSA: How did you find out about GTAF?
trip: I just kind of ended up here one day. Not sure what I was looking for but this is where the search engine took me.

MoSA: Is there any history behind you username? Is it a connection with a cat?
trip: No connection to a cat. Trip is my birth name.

MoSA: Now you are a noted member of the AMF, have you ever been in any other gang before, unofficial or official?
trip: AMF is the only gang(official or otherwise) that I've been a part of.

MoSA: Do you like it here?(In the AMF?)
trip: Sure I like it here. I may get cranky every so often, but for some strange ass reason, I always return.
AMF is great. We have a great family. Even when approached by other gangs I've made it clear that I am AMF loyal to the end.

MoSA: If you had to choose a favorite member from the Forums who would it be?
trip: I don't think I could ever pick just one. Half the people that would fall in my answer probably hate me...and maybe that is why I like them.

MoSA: Now on to something that's Gaming related, you recently stated that you will buy both the Xbox One and the PS4 despite the Xbox One receiving a lot of hate, has your opinion changed now after E3?
trip: Yes. I really thought the X1 would have been my entry into the next gen consoles, but after the E3 press conferences it looks like the PS4 will be my entry. I will still pick up a X1 a bit later just to play with the new technology they are offering...I do really like kinect for some of the stuff it does well.

MoSA: You seem to love pets of all kinds.......
trip: Totally. I grew up in a house where the life of everything living was respected. We weren't even allowed to kill bugs. Domestic pets are just straight up cool. When you pause and realize that you have [essentially] a wild animal walking around your house it just seems fascinating. It also helps that my first real job(which I had for about 9 years) was in the specialty pet industry.

MoSA: Your favorite GTA states Vice City, just give us a short description on why you like Vice over the other GTA's.
trip: III blew me away for sure. When VC was getting released I had just anticipated another version of III. Holy sh*t I was wrong - The all star cast, the [slightly] better graphics, the main character having a real voice, the whole 80's Miami setting. I could go on and on. I still manage to play through VC from start to finish a few times a year.

MoSA: Are you hyped up for GTA V? If yes what would you like to see from it that has not been added yet?
trip: Of course I am hyped. Naturally I'd like to see a PC version confirmed. On the console version I'd like them incorporate the user MP3 radio station.

MoSA: And finally, any suggestions for the issues?
trip: Scratch and sniff stuff.

user posted image

It's Friday, so I thought for this first edition I'd go with something light, something fun, something that doesn't demand attention, (except maybe shaking your hips). I know a lot of people here love guitars and Rock and Metal but this isn't Rock, this isn't Metal, it's a simple, playful, joyful electronic tune, with nods to old Disco... It always goes down a treat with the lads and ladies alike at BBQ, summer party or even if you just need your mood lifted. Hope you guys enjoy it, like I do.

user posted image

user posted image

By Kaka Carrot Cake, the picture is not only awesome but is a strong reference to the mission 'Stowaway' in San Andreas where CJ jumps out of the plane as it explodes, here the same thing happens.

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 15:38)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 12:07)
- That weird thing with Stu, it's like Lwz3 & Nateshaw, or Deffpony and Adriaan.

That Thing, THAT THING, THAT THING???

There is no thing between us. I just made a little one time joke with him on the previous page, like I do with a lot of people. Please, for the love of all that is holy do not compare me and him with lzw3 and Nateshaw, or godforbid, Adriaan and Deffpony. He's infatuated with me, I get it. But it is NOT reciprocated. He's like my stalker Mkay. Now if anyone else wants to draw a connection between the 2 of us, my country has some of the finest libel lawyers in the world.

Stu out.

That's it for this issue, thanks for taking your time to read this! More sections will be added from the next issue onwards, I had to cut out the advertisement column because of a weird error on the forum which made a huge gap between the header and the advertisement, Thanks!

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:58 AM

Told you all it was no one special! tounge2.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

Thanks orbitalraindrops wink.gif Don't even know you.

Awesome issue btw, great job putting everything together wink.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

Posting images that are more than 480 wide stretches the forum frame making it very difficult to read.
Readers should not have to scroll to across it to read the postings. icon13.gif

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

I thought it was 640 across and 480 down!
My life has been meaningless this whole time!

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:14 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 16 June 2013 - 04:17 AM.

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 05:06)
Posting images that are more than 480 wide stretches the forum frame making it very difficult to read.
Readers should not have to scroll to across it to read the postings.  icon13.gif

i didnt have to scroll accross at all dontgetit.gif

PS could you add me to the subcribers please, I fear you missed my post where I asked that the first time

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

I believe some browsers "auto-fit" the screen to be as wide as possible

16 5 5

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:21 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 16 June 2013 - 04:25 AM.

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 05:19)
I believe some browsers "auto-fit" the screen to be as wide as possible

16 5 5

mine doesn't I think, I have had some page stretchers in my time, maybe my browser or computer screen jsut allows for wider images
lil weasel is on a commodore 64 after all (joking weasel, you're alright smile.gif )

16 5 5

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys!

@Lil Weasel: It doesn't really stretch the page for me, you could try using collapse menu to make it a bit easier to read if you have any problems.

Subscribers list will be updated later.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

Looks Great icon14.gif

I'll subscribe too!

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

I'm in the chronic cloud trading bars with the rap Gods

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:14 AM

Great issue guys! icon14.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

Good issue glad its back, yes subscribers me please.

Also, make the font a bit better, it's too small and narrow, doesn't look very appealing imo. Other then that great. icon14.gif

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Globalism BTFO

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

My favourite part:

And you're still posting it in here every week aren't you?

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 16 June 2013 - 10:48 AM.

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 11:44)
My favourite part:

no, they said before that it is to be done via PMs to subscribers

QUOTE (acekingston)
We are moving to PM's, the first issue ALONE will be posted in the topic, the rest will be sent to everyone who subscribes, if you want to subscribe just drop off a post in the topic saying you are subscribed and I'll add you to the subscribers list at the top. Subscribers will receive the issue every week through PM, feedback should be posted in the topic.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

I still don't get the point of this.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 11:45)
I still don't get the point of this.

then don't subscribe.

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Globalism BTFO

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 10:45)

What's the point in that? I mean I understand the reason for introducing subscribers, so that people will have an easy to access list of issues and so that they don't miss any issues. But why take it away from gen chat as well? You're just reducing your readership, by A LOT, for no reason. Seriously, if you want this to be successful then I think you need to post it in here every week as well.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:55 AM Edited by shoumic, 16 June 2013 - 10:57 AM.

I agree. There's no point in doing that. I don't feel we need subscribers in the first place MoSA. The last version was successful because you could just enter the topic and read the current issue or all of the issues. This isn't a paid subscription so only the people who subscribe get the issues. It's free so everyone should have the right to read it. What if people subscribe after a few issues have been released, would you PM them all of the issues just for the sake they subscribed? It'll only make things harder for you. And this will start to decline due to these reasons.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:02 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 16 June 2013 - 11:10 AM.

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 11:50)
QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 10:45)

What's the point in that? I mean I understand the reason for introducing subscribers, so that people will have an easy to access list of issues and so that they don't miss any issues. But why take it away from gen chat as well? You're just reducing your readership, by A LOT, for no reason. Seriously, if you want this to be successful then I think you need to post it in here every week as well.

Only AK would know I think, I don't know and I honestly agree with stu and shoe that this is a bit of a potential mistake, especially when the PM has a ridiculously small limit sad.gif and a certain someone fills it up weekly in my case lol.gif

you can probably guess who (all these damn warnings from girish grrrrrr, ok not really)

I just got this from an un-named sauce
QUOTE (Professor X)
I think he will still post here to be honest

I was gonna call him mr/mrs/miss X but then I thought. no... no mister/missus/miss X is not cool enough, let's make him/her a f*cking professor

I know that contradicts what i quoted AK saying but we all know about the flippidy-flop
edit 21: yep it will be posted here as seen below stu and shoe

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:07 AM Edited by AceKingston, 16 June 2013 - 11:34 AM.

Well I guess I'll remove the subscribers list then, thanks for the feedback and just ignore finn4life as he holds a grudge on me, for no reason. I'm not bothered as he holds a grudge on nearly every single member here, sadly. confused.gif

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

He doesn't hate you, he hates humanity. I have learnt to take nothing from him personally.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Yes you're right, I wonder why he hates nearly everyone though.

Anyway let's stop with the finn4life talk, if he does reply just ignore him and report him.

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:41 AM

Nice!

Oh, and I'm talking about the issue! biggrin.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

I enjoyed it, well done man icon14.gif Put me on the subscribe list if you're still going ahead with that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users