GTAForums Weekly

583 replies to this topic
Shmoopy
  • Shmoopy

Thug (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Rizqan @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 14:31)
QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 18:00)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 16:19)
Important announcement guys. confused.gif

Sadly, lzw3 has suffered an accident and he needs a lot of rest. Fractured hand so he can't type. Some rash driver knocked him off his bike, no ETA as to when he'd return. Needs a lot of rest, I'd say in a few months or so. Not really sure, he can return anytime.

Which means, I'm looking for a new person for GTA Addiction, temporary that is.

Hope you get well soon, Lincoln.

This is very sadly news man, previous we lost GTA3Freak-2001 and now we lost lzw3 cryani.gif cryani.gif

The guy is not dead Rizqan

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Rizqan @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 15:31)

Sadly, lzw3 has suffered an accident and he needs a lot of rest. Fractured hand so he can't type. Some rash driver knocked him off his bike, no ETA as to when he'd return. Needs a lot of rest, I'd say in a few months or so. Not really sure, he can return anytime.

This is very sadly news man, previous we lost GTA3Freak-2001 and now we lost lzw3 cryani.gif cryani.gif

JESUS F*CK NO
he is alive and well just a wee bit hurt, not dead. He will be back eventually

If we lost lzw3 do you think i'd be here? I'd be crying myself into a coma

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

I'm very sorry for wrong reply sad.gif just hoping he more fast recovered smile.gif

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

Sorry to hear that. Get well fast lzw3.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Rizqan @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 09:31)

I'm literally on my knees, praying to whatever the f*ck is in the sky thy what you just said was a joke

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 15:43)
If we lost lzw3 do you think i'd be here? I'd be crying myself into a coma

Aw, that's cute. tounge.gif

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 17:49)

I'm literally on my knees, praying to whatever the f*ck is in the sky thy what you just said was a joke

That's just Rizqan being Rizqan. I think everything he says is a joke bored.gif

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Werebot85 @ Friday, Aug 16 2013, 13:48)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 17:49)

That's just Rizqan being Rizqan. I think everything he says is a joke bored.gif

I sense him getting b& soon tbh......

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:17 AM

Fractured hand? Boo-hoo. Fractured hands don't require months of recovery as far as I know. It's nothing but a minor injury, he'll get better soon I bet.

Nonetheless the latest issue looks good. I like the formatting, it's very easy to read however being informed that three yardie members had to eat their own sh*t is pretty damn disgusting.

Nah, that had to be a joke. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't though... sick bastards.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:20 AM

Thanks a lot mate.

@Rizqan: Look, if you want to troll, take it elsewhere and not in this topic. If you continue this stupid trolling crap, I'll have you banned again.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

A little bit late, but just wanted to say good issue, as usual. I do have one thing to say though....

Ace, you're a cool guy and all, but the Rizqan thing is getting really old, honestly. You mention him in almost every one of your posts that I see from you. He is like 11 years old and he doesn't even speak English, just leave it alone and let the mods decide what to do with him. icon14.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

My lord how sad is this!

Don't worry lzw3, "GTA Addiction" is in good hands now.

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

@Prome - "good hands" Was that a pun about the fractured hand?

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by gdsaqqq, 19 August 2013 - 11:23 PM.

Fractured hand? Taking months to recover?

Ace, like Tommy here i thought lzw either died or had a Serious injury... stop being such a drama queen... yes you too Nate.

From where i come from "fractured hand" and "months" doesn't mix, hell, i once had a serious quad bike accident that resulted with multiple broken bones, bruises, injuries that in theory... should mean i'm dead. bored.gif

But i'm not! smile.gif

No hard feeling, i just don't see all the drama... maybe i was never into drama.

lzw3 should be fine as dandy in a few weeks or so.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

I don't think I was acting like a drama queen, it was Rizqan who brought up the whole 'lzw3 is dead' thing.

And in case everyone is wondering where the next issue is, it's getting ready, had a lot of homework to do, the other day.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

Well, it could be two things (involving rizqan), either he was trolling (of which he's done before), or due to his very, very poor english, he didn't know what actually happened to lzw3.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (gdsaqqq @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 07:21)

Ace, like Tommy here i thought lzw either died or had a Serious injury... stop being such a drama queen... yes you too Nate.

From where i come from "fractured hand" and "months" doesn't mix, hell, i once had a serious quad bike accident that resulted with multiple broken bones, bruises, injuries that in theory... should mean i'm dead. bored.gif

But i'm not! smile.gif

No hard feeling, i just don't see all the drama... maybe i was never into drama.

From what I heard from a fellow friend of mine here Flynn (@NateShaw92) in Skype, Linc (@lzw3) would likely recover a few months I suppose and unlikely to get back for a week. And it's not all about the drama or ruckus around here, Flynn is best friends of lzw3 and he cares about him a lot. We (@Ace and I) are also his best friends of Linc and we care for him as well. You do know how it feels for a person who is attached to one another?

QUOTE (ManDog @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 19:13)
Well, it could be two things (involving rizqan), either he was trolling (of which he's done before), or due to his very, very poor english, he didn't know what actually happened to lzw3.

@ManDog - I'm thinking the same as well, I'm just neutral to what @Rizqan do. Thinking he was just 12 years old (turning 13 this year), he likely misinterpret of what @Ace has written and regarding about his little understanding of English since English is not part of his country's language, he likely also misinterpret of what D2 Doomer said, saying that they were similar and Rizqan replying, saying "So they are twins?".

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (gdsaqqq @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 00:21)

yes you too Nate.
[...]

I actually said a few weeks or so, and i said that to ace when I told him, so don't tar me with that 'drama queen' brush. Also as ExtremeLimitations said, we are right to be a bit upset as he is a friend.

@Extremo - I said WEEKS not months
I said a few WEEKS maybe up to ONE month

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 10:10)
user posted image

The banning of The Scottish Guy - The Truth Revealed. Check out the last paragraph of Gen-Chat news for the shocking story.

Hello and welcome to the 8th Issue of GTAFW V2. The delay was caused by a delay in a few of the member's reports. Just enjoy the issue guys.

user posted image

Now that GTAV is only one month away, it's time to avoid the forums if you want to avoid spoilers. Visit it at your own risk!

Before you post in the V forum, read the 'Spoiler Patrol: Rules' topic to get informed what you have to do and what you should do while participating discussions in this part of the forum.

The official V page has finally been updated. You can see the newswire article and an explanation for each section here. Feel free to discuss about it in this topic.

Rockstar finally published a gameplay video of the new, revolutionary GTA Online. If you want to check it out, and share thoughts and feelings with other members, then look at this topic. Also, the first post includes links to videos, summaries, and articles of various of sources out there regarding the multiplayer, including gtaV.net.

If you take a look at the GTAV section, you will notice that there are two new sub-forums; Forum Awards, where the V awards are currently happening, and GTA Online, which will redirect you to the Multiplayer section, and where you can discuss about everything related to the multiplayer of V and future GTAs.

Member Sam_S_Rosevelt created a topic in the News section with a list of trophies and achievements which has been found on the Xbox360Achievements website. Be aware: this topic contains possible spoilers!

Adding to what Andrea$ said. A new spoiler section was opened up in the V section, however there were some massive leaks regarding the audio and Rockstar themselves asked the mods to delete the section and take serious action against those posting spoilers.

user posted image

The moderators have added three new Forum Leaders to the V section. DTUMan for his helpful reports, Azazel for his contributions to GTAV.Net and deffpony for his excellent topic making. Congrats guys.

user posted image

This week M_Roc a returning member from 2006 started yet another forum game called 'Deal or No Deal'. However this annoyed way too many members and M_Roc did not take kindly to this. the topic was soon locked by Moonshield.

However, M_Roc kept on whining about the lock in other topics but many members hit back at him. Soon, Word Association and Last Letter game two forum games were locked by the mods.

M_Roc then had a big argument with the mods in the Signature Size Rules thread, until Girish gave him the title 'douche of the highest order' which M_Roc wore on his member title proudly. He derailed the Or/Or game causing the topic to be locked and got himself banned and culminating with the end of the Forum Game Era on GTAForums.

ExtremeLimitations and Maddox celebrated their 3K and Birthday milestones respectively. Congrats and Happy Birthday!

The truth about the banning of The Scottish Guy:

Adriaan has revealed the truth about the banning of the Scottish Guy. sivispacem has claimed that Scottish kept barging in ruining debates. however this is not the truth. Adriaan has revealed as absurd as it may sound that Scottish was banned for beating sivispacem in a debate which is absolutely ridiculous.

More information reveals that sivispacem and some of his fellow debaters mocked Scottish and prompted him to type up a rude post. Most of the community has hit back at Girish and sivispacem for this unfair banning since Scottish was a very good contributor to the V section. Seems like telling the truth into sivi's face gets you banned.

It isn't just Scottish who has suffered the same fate. Many other members have suffered the same fate too. It is usually sivispacem who starts the insults but he does not use the words 'sh*thead' f*ck you', he only uses 'bigot' 'imbelic'. But even though sivispacem was the one who started the personal insult fight, it is always the other guy who gets punished.

Adriaan revealed this in the 'V Awards: Discussion topic' which is no binned. However very few people are aware of this so I'm including this in this issue. If you ever get into an argument with sivispacem, keep your head down. Or you will suffer the same fate.

Even if the above information is said to be false by anyone else (Does not seem likely), this is clearly the post that got Scottish banned:

QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 02:35)
QUOTE (ultimatelizardman @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 20:05)
I have demonstrated causality, you dismissed the facts as biased.

This is so hilarious it feels like a joke, you're so obsessed with attacking me that you can't even remain coherent in your arguments.

If I may interject. There's something you must understand and learn about sivispacem (if you haven't already). His reputation around this forum is something that evidently ranks of very high importance to his well being, and I imagine mind-set, in general life. This is a man who will never admit and/or accept defeat, no matter how many of his desired and aggressively-demanding sources are thrown at him. Even if this defeat can clearly be seen by his opponents, and/or the casual observer who may be on the fence. He will fight his corner to the death in his cringe inducing attempt to preserve his rep (and ego, I might add). He's so far up his own arse, brylcreem is his daily diet.

He will no doubt take this latest contributing observation of him from myself as me simply "entering this thread on the sole intent of insulting him", with completely ignoring the fact I am merely pointing out my justified opinion of him to another opponent of his. Hey sivi, if you don't like criticism, then don't get into politics. It's not something of your apparent sensitive nature to trouble yourself with.

It's also very ironic actually (as I've tirelessly said on numerous occasions already), that our dictator should call out anyone who takes a more strongly worded critique of his position, considering when it comes to any sort of political discussion around here, he must be top of the charts when it comes to belittling and attempting to demean others. He is built of the typical left mold where it's okay to shout, criticise, slander and insult anyone who happens to disagree with them, but should the shoe be on the other foot, then they must be silenced. Free speech is certainly something that's a one way street to these people.

My advice? Don't waste anymore time with this guy. At least not in this thread.

There is no way that post is ban worthy. Many members have done far more worse and are still around. It did not even contain a swear word.

Adriaan tried to get him unbanned but couldn't. Scottish returned with a new 2.0 account to find out why he was banned, but the mods banned him before he even could.

Since Adriaan was part of the Staff ladder that time, there is no way this information could be false.

So now that you've read this story, I've piled up three questions. Either answer them in the topic or send a PM to me (AceKingston):

1) You've read the story, now do you think Scottish should be unbanned?
2) Do you think it's unfair that sivispacem does not get any warnings despite him being the one to start the personal insults?
3) Do you think that Scottish getting mocked and banned for beating sivispacem in a debate is absolutely moronic and ridiculous?

user posted image

Member Name: Miamivicecity

Miami has been a great contributor to the V section. The GTA IV lover is known for his constructive posts, non-arrogant attitude and great topics. With a clean log which includes an Annual Forum award and the rare Provactive Discussion Award, Miami takes the spotlight for this issue.

user posted image

This week: Nate and Extremo had a chat.

NS: Hello Extremo nice to see you I’ll start off with an obvious one. When did you first play GTA and what GTA was it?

EL: It was back 2004, less than 3 months before GTA San Andreas that I played GTA Vice City, the very first GTA game I played so far. Having played GTA Vice City was a like a milestone for me because it thought me a lesson of what can be the good side of the criminal underworld most especially for the protagonist's point of view.

NS: When and why did you first join GTAForums?

EL: I joined GTAForums back April 4 because of lzw3, who intentionally left GTA Wiki and didn't have any response of why he left, however at that time I didn't know how to come along in the forums since this is the very first forum I joined. It took me some months of adjustment and understanding that I wanted to join on the fun and be one of the big guys then, so I began to post more.

NS: Ha, seems we have a mutual friend. What's your favourite GTA game and why?

EL: Tough one. My favourite GTA games are GTA San Andreas and GTA IV because of it's very impressive storyline, characters, features, it's very nostalgic rock music, and of course it's vast location to either discover or roam about and enjoy.

NS - Who is your favourite of all the GTA girls?

EL: Barbara because you don't lose your weapons whenever your busted, which sometimes happens to me the most in GTA San Andreas.

NS: Hehe, a pragmatist, good smile.gif Who would make the best sidekick for you of all the protagonists?

EL: Many people really prefer Claude so much. But to me I prefer Niko Bellic. Yes it's him because despite his arrogant behavior, he also gets the job done very well due to his vengeful nature.

NS: You were an admin on the GTA Wiki alongside another prominent member of GTA Forums, lzw3. Do you think this might have prompted you to have a go at the guessing games in the GTA San Andreas section?

EL: Well not really I suppose since I myself played GTA San Andreas extensively and have good knowledge that allowed me to play very well in the guessing games in GTA San Andreas section.

NS: We already know that lzw3 is a friend from before your GTAForum days but have you made any close friends through GTAF and the GTAF Skype channel?

EL: Yes and alot of them after adjusting very well in GTAF. The most notables is including Flynny, Ace, Wolf, Kaizer, JF, etc.

NS: Aww blush.gif You are one of the members around here who seems to like anime, manga and that sort of thing. What are your favourite animes and mangas?

EL: A lot and most of them are mainstream; notably Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman, and Yu-Gi-Oh.

NS: If you could live in ant GTA location (any era) which would it be?

EL: Las Venturas because of it's large number of casinos, gambling options, and it's vast desert area. But that could greatly change when I play GTA V later on.

NS: You are currently the most frequent poster in the Funny Picture Topic, what makes you post there so often and do you make any of the pictures yourself?

EL: I'm not really good at making funny memes, the thing that makes me post there is to share some of the pictures that I really find very funny and catchy on MemeCenter, 9GAG, Imgur, and others.

NS: And finally, what is one thing that many people might not know about you?

EL: Aside from anime stuff, I'm good at debating subjects and topics regarding about politics, social sciences, and history since I'm taking up BA Political Science and sooner proceed to Law. And also an important note is that I'm also with many of the members here in terms of music style; rock and metal.

NS: Interesting. Thanks for taking the time ExtremeLimitations it was a pleasure. Have a good day smile.gif

user posted image

I'm doing the Song of The Week myself since there are many missing sections this time around, Pinky has been semi-active so I know he won't have time to write up a report, he would have PM'ed me anyway:

My Song of the week is, Linkin Park - In the End. It's got an amazing tune and great lyrics, I can listen to it over and over again. Plus the video is great too, I just love it. And I love Linkin Park too, awesome band.

user posted image

user posted image

By Valenta.

Quote of the Week

QUOTE (Mamunda @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 18:14)
QUOTE (3Pmjz6cc @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 18:09)
Of course I won't upload any files or show you some ingame footage although it wouldn't be a problem

user posted image

And I'll end the Issue by posting two GTAF Interactive tutorials I made, I'm going to improve it but this is what I've made for now: [/font]

android
  • android

Moth is Invalid

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Italy
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

Sorry for not doing the Gaming News this week, I was finishing up a summer project but I will be able to write it next week.

Good issue as always icon14.gif

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

Nice issue, Ace. icon14.gif

TheDavid
  • TheDavid

☦ Orthodoxy ☦

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

Great issue as usual. icon14.gif

Frenzzy
  • Frenzzy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

Enjoyable read, keep up the great work! cookie.gif

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

I really liked The Scottish Guy, so yeah, imo he shouldn't have been banned.

Good song btw, and awesome picture icon14.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

1002-kaerF3ATG
  • 1002-kaerF3ATG

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

That M_Roc dude sure has some issues.. I also heard he was a member by the name of RockstarHacker that first got into the gtav games files and leaked it to the Web.

D4 Damager
  • D4 Damager

Listening to the Mandolin Rain...

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:19 AM Edited by D4 Damager, 25 August 2013 - 10:22 AM.

I very much doubt that that was M_Roc. He only ever posted once in the Modding forums as far as I could tell, and it's a big leap from only posting once over there to suddenly knowing how to crack open an ISO.

1002-kaerF3ATG
  • 1002-kaerF3ATG

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (D4 Damager @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 10:19)
I very much doubt that that was M_Roc.

No it was, because I am M_Roc and RockstarHacker and M_RockstarHacker and Mzee8691. They banned me for being #1 BUT allowed it afterwords. Bs I tell you.

android
  • android

Moth is Invalid

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Italy
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (1002-kaerF3ATG @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 05:23)
QUOTE (D4 Damager @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 10:19)
I very much doubt that that was M_Roc.

No it was, because I am M_Roc and RockstarHacker and M_RockstarHacker and Mzee8691. They banned me for being #1 BUT allowed it afterwords. Bs I tell you.

Oh my god.

/dying/

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:26 AM

You should've damn waited till I finished my article. Also please, if you're going to talk about taking a hiatus, then do it. You just said last week or two that you can't go on with the newsletter, what happened?

And I'm pretty sure that The Scottish Guy wasn't banned for "beating sivispacem in a debate". That's some gobsh*te Adrian probably made up.

@M_Roc: He didn't leak anything, just posted some EFLC files.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users