GTAForums Weekly

583 replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 23:27)
Okay so when is the next update? Wanna hear some more exciting news. smile.gif

I hope this is what you meant, because I don't think anything in the newsletter could be considered exciting except for perhaps when something V related is announced. Other than that though, no, GTAF weekly is not exciting.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 20:49)
QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 23:27)
Okay so when is the next update? Wanna hear some more exciting news. smile.gif

I hope this is what you meant, because I don't think anything in the newsletter could be considered exciting except for perhaps when something V related is announced. Other than that though, no, GTAF weekly is not exciting.

Actually the Gen Chat for me is also exciting, especially if @Ace wrote the World War 3 Forum Game which went extremely viral here today.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

Found it hard to write an article since the forum became really active today.

Expect the issue on Monday.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

Don't rush for us/the readers. We enjoy reading it every single time. Just slow down and take your time man.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

user posted image
Hello and welcome again to the sixth edition of GTAF Weekly v2. The previous issue was considered the best out of the five and I would like to thank the team for making this possible and of course to the readers keeping in touch. In the previous version, shiva's 5th issue was also considered the best among the five issues, quite ironic eh? On another note, we would like to welcome PrometheusX into the team for OGA news who would be joining us from the next issue. Anyways peace and enjoy.

Also I'd like to apologize for the missing Mod of The Week and Interview sections due to the fact that ThaBoy was inactive and I just forgot about the interviews but by then when I remembered it was too late and time for the issue.

Ryan_J's World War III Forum Game.

user posted image

"It was fun"
-WildBrick142

"A topic which gained 20 pages in just a matter of hours"
-The Armageddon

This particular thread definitely deserves it's own section because it sky-rocketed to 21 pages in less than 24 hours. With 411 replies and the top poster Ryan_J itself with 44 posts. The topic later got locked due to the speed of the game that is the game moving to fast and causing confusion and it forced Ryan to request a lock.

Things were normal for the first two pages but on page 3 things started to heat up,

QUOTE (Ryan_J)
Mods won't allow this at all, vote a little less, this goes to everyone... You can vote often just not every 2 or 3 posts...

^ That was due to the fact that some members started to vote a little bit too often. Ryan gave a reminder to everyone, especially Lol232.

On page 4 Iran became the first country to be destroyed in the War by user WildBrick142.

QUOTE (WildBrick142)
Australia - 13
Antarctica - 11
Argentina - 10
Brazil - 10
Canada - 11
China - 9
Egypt -10
France - 10
Germany - 8
India
Iran - 0
Japan - 10
Mexico - 5
North Korea - 6
Poland - 12
Portugal - 10
Russia - 21
South Africa - 12
South Korea - 10
Spain - 11
UK - 10
Unified North Africa - 10
USA - 11
Ireland - 13

Soon North Korea was also destroyed by the war. And things were quite normal for sometime until on page 9 some members started to make mistakes:

QUOTE (Ryan_J)
Woah everyone correct those mistakes

I stepped in somewhere around that time and was amazed to see the speed of the game, I made 20 posts out of the 411 replies in that topic between page 9/10 - 21.

Soon on page 11 things really started to heat up, Ryan requested everyone to start posting a little bit slower.

Ryan took a break and everything went smoothly for about 2 pages and then once again the same problem occurred on page 15

QUOTE (Ryan_J)
Update: If we could slow the posting down a little that would be great, as many have pointed out its the same few people constantly voting, vote as many times as you like but control how often you do, let everyone get involved and increase the threads longevity...

It didn't stop there, more problems occurred with a user name O Mr Punchy O who added the country Philippines into the war on his own.

QUOTE (Ryan_J)
Whoever keeps adding Philippines stop and everyone stop posting so frequently every 8 posts or so is okay but I have limited powers, if you guys want to make this fun and want to make it work slow it all down.

But for many pages nobody noticed that Ireland was forgotten by someone in the war until NCONiall posted this on
page 16.

QUOTE (NCONiall)
Out of interest, what happened to Ireland? It seems as if it were just abandoned.

Ryan was quick to fix it but his problems were far from over. On page 19 Ryan himself lost hope and admitted that the points were largely messed up but he told everyone to keep playing:

QUOTE (Ryan)
Update: The points are largely messed up but this is to be expected with so much interest in the game, just try your best to keep on track, the main principle stays the same, once a country hits 0 its out!

However Ireland was quick to disappear on the same page:

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations)
Ireland is gone again and UK is supposed to be 39 now.

I myself caused confusion with Australia's points and instead of subtracting I added them causing a huge confusion. Nobody was clear about this until page 20. I took the blame and told everyone to stop posting until I fixed the score. However this caused so much of confusion that:

QUOTE (HUGOHL)
This feels like a real war lol.gif

Ryan and I decided to start the game once again, however this did not work out well. With the scores getting messed up and too many turns taken this forced Ryan to request a lock.

QUOTE (Ryan)
I've requested a lock, you can't play nice then you ruin the fun for everyone, sorry to the people that actually tried to keep things civil..

The topic was later locked by Miamivicecity.

Coat. had this to say in the Quotable Notables thread after the topic was locked:

QUOTE (Coat.)
user posted image

The war is over.

That's it guys, I hope you enjoyed this special exclusive for this issue. Enjoy the rest of the issue.

Source: AceKingston

user posted image

Ryan has finally been promoted to a moderator. The veteran V FL and a noted Z member seems to be the last promotion to the moderators list for sometime now. We might not expect any more changes for a few more months since s7free asked Waddy if they were planning to add Vanzant the lone V FL who isn't a mod to the stafff, Waddy however denied this and said that nothing like this would happen for a few months.

The forum has been inactive of late well at least less active than usual. The Network has been receiving the odd post here and there. While the GFX Requests and Tutorials have also been inactive of late.

user posted image

V forum leader and global moderator Kirsty created the 'GTA Online Player Index' topic to prepare for the release of the next installment of the GTA series. If you want to ensure a great experience in the new, overhauled multiplayer of GTAV, then what would be better than playing with the ones who you have talked about the game with the past couple of years? If you are going to purchase V for the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, then this topic is certainly something for you. PC players will have to wait until the announcement of a possible PC version for sharing their multiplayer IDs, etc.

What are your thoughts and wishes regarding aircraft? What should Rockstar consider in your opinion and why? The 'GTAV Airplanes Only' topic is dedicated to this subject, and I recommend aviators and especially those who have a lot of experience with planes to visit this topic!

lzw3 created the 'GTA V Cheats Database' topic. The purpose of this topic is to gather cheats of the game of all platforms, which includes the X360, PS3 and PC. You can discuss what cheats you would like to see, how they affect the gameplay and many more things.

Member S1LV3R_W0LF created an interesting topic in early January this year with 'evidence' as to why the PC version of GTAV is in the works. He updated the topic just recently with more potential leaks and proof. Just take a look the the first post of the 'GTA V PC version in the works, heres why.' topic. It sums it all up, and if you have anything contributive to add, feel free to do so!

Member Steinreicher created a topic about the luxurious Yacht that can be seen in Michael's trailer and in this screenshot. His aim is to prove that the vessel is converted from the latest Rockstar title, Max Payne 3. And his second aim is it to find out whether it is a driveable watercraft or just a static map object. Certainly a nice read!

We know through an interview from Jeuxactu that not all three portagonists in GTAV are playable from the beginning on; and it was not mentioned who we will play first. V will be 'much faster' than its predecessors due the fact that all the protagonists already live in Los Santos and the surroundings. They are not new to the city like Niko Bellic in IV was, for example. Here is the topic that is dedicated to the news.

Source: Andrea$

user posted image

As stated earlier in the issue Ryan's World War III topic was a bit of an 'over-success'. This also caused many other similar game topics. Some of them included the 'Funny Gif Game' 'Change -A- Letter game' 'Divided States of America' all which were locked by [color=cyan]Girish
. This also annoyed many of the members, notably tms_junk who posted a short rant about these games.

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 14:39)
All these forums games. f*ck off with that sh*t. I don't feel i need to say much more than that.

I meanwhile started a topic called The Indian. A place for all Indians to discuss current affairs, unfortunately I made a big mistake:

QUOTE (AceKingston)
Time to get this out, just leaving this here I just want to clear up the whole fact fiasco that happened yesterday.

In truth, I took those facts from a website click. In my hurry and excitement to post the topic I didn't read those facts in detail at all until sivi pointed them out and I removed them.

However I understand it caused a huge argument yesterday and Raavi and Mockage mis-understood my point about India and Pakistan. I mean't that Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's are also welcome to discuss their issues in our thread.

I admit I was incorrect on the 1947 partition part.

Again, sorry for all the trouble that I caused I apologize for my mistake. Thanks a lot. smile.gif

The mods had a bit of fun changing the topic title to 'I never realized how poor Indians are with facts' for a few hours until the topic was renamed back to 'The Indian' by Kirsty . The topic is running quiet smoothly now and if you are an Indian or you want to post something about India feel free to do so.

GameFaQ's Character Battle a topic started by ViceCityMobster86. As the title says the voting stages for the best video game character is under way on gamefaqs.com. With iconic GTA character Tommy Vercetti in the list, so vote for Tommy and make sure GTA get's top spot!

And finally gtafreak10 opened up his 2K milestone topic. He tried fooled nearly everybody with the mis-leading 'NASA predicts doomsday for 2025' instead. He linked an article which actually was a picture of Franklin and Chop. With Freak's respect list and the real meaning of the topic.

That's it for Gen-Chat News.

user posted image

This week LZW decided to ring up Valenta.

LZW: When did you first play GTA and what GTA was it?
V: It was 2005 or 2006 and it was GTA Liberty City Stories on the PSP.
LZW: When and why did you first join GTAForums?
V: I joined in January this year. I was considering joining for a few months before then. I finally bit the bullet on the 15th of that month and well, here I am.
LZW: What's your favourite GTA game and why?
V: My favorite GTA is IV. Everything is just so well put together, it plays out like a movie half the time. Niko is the best protagonist I think we've seen so far.
LZW: If you could reside in any GTA location where would it be?
V: Ooh, that's a hard one. It's a tie between Beachgate and Westdyke.
LZW: Who is your favourite of all the GTA girls (or guys)?
V: Carmen Ortiz. I don't know why I like her so much.
LZW: Who would make the best sidekick for you of all the protagonists?
V: Claude. The strong silent type who does what is asked of him without objecting.
LZW: I see you're a big fan of trains and other engineering topics, where did this love begin?
V: I don't know actually. Something about them just interested me. It's been life-long, this interest in trains and I don't see it fading anytime soon.
LZW: Had you seen your favourite film, Koyaanisqatsi, before Pruit Igoe's appearance in the GTA 4 Trailer, and what is it you love about this film so much?
V: I actually found it through GTA IV's first trailer. I first searched for the song's name and from there I found what film it was from and the rest is history. The soundtrack, the editing and the time-lapse footage are all major factors as to why I love this movie.
LZW: What's it like living in Scotland, would you still live there if you could move to any place in the world free of charge?
V: It's not as bad as some people say it is. Possibly, that's a tough choice to make.
LZW: What is one thing that many people might not know about you?
V: My name Cailean, is Gaelic for Colin.
LZW: Thanks for taking the time, Valenta.

Source: lzw3

user posted image

GTA3Freak-2001

"All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.... time to die"

This iconic quote will remain on GTA3Freak-2001's (AKA Chris Carrick or Freakeh) forever. Joining 17 days after the forum was launched and also one of the first members on the forum with nearly 30,000 + posts. A veteran member and moderator. Chris was usually seen in the Gaming and Tech and PC Chat forums besides quality constructive posts in the GTA Sections. He was given a Major Contribution or Achievement award after his death. The Staff were informed of his death by his brother Matthew. Rest in Peace Chris.

GTAForums Rewind

This week for GTA Forums rewind we are going to look into the great crash that took place in this forum early November 2001 briefly. And we'll look into some other stuff as well.

One of the most respected members if not the most respected member/owner Tank created these boards over 12 years ago back in April 2001 in anticipation of the very cultural GTA III. The forum saw many new faces join day by day as gta3forums' member base became bigger and better.

The forum also went through a fair number of problems in it's early days. The forum even faced threats from hackers in its short lifespan back then. A little more than a month after GTA III had been released, on the 2nd of November 2001 the forum went though devastation, one of the many problems that the forum went through over its history took place that day, being the biggest hindrance out of all. The Great Crash, this is when the forum went offline for 6 days from the 2nd of November to the 8th of November.

user posted image

Image description:

Back in 2001 GTA Forums was known as gta3forums.com and it wasn't powered by Invision Power Board. The board ran under Ikon Board.

On the 8th of November 2001, the board returned better than ever but at a cost. Everything was lost, this ranged from topics to posts. Even several accounts even had to me made again and all join dates were reset (Besides DigitalD's tounge.gif ) and after such a long week for everyone unsurprisingly the forums again saw a rise in interest and activity as there just wasn't any other GTA Forum before. This was the best community to take part in Grand Theft Auto III discussion like it is now with GTA V over at the V section. So even after the forum lost almost everything it had, it still grew and developed to be the best GTA Forum in the world today.

Well the Administrators knew that R* would eventually release more GTA titles so in April 2002 the forum was renamed to gtaorums.com before someone else took the domain. A very clever move by the admins I must say. The result? This lead to a greater rise in activity as it was even easier for guests to locate the website. Tank and the other Super Administrators at the time gained knowledge in tweaking with the forum software and over the years bought several features to help with the flow of the site. (The Sidebar to the left, the bar at the top, skins etc). Although all these modifications led to IPB not supporting GTA Forums anymore. (No updates etc.)

A lot of you guys may not have known this but the current default skin has been there since 2003. Amazing that it's almost been 10 years and it's still being used. Due to forum stability issues it's almost impossible to create new skins but hopefully the forum will move onto to the next Pre-Existing board (not yet known) quickly so modifications such as this and name changes along with a lot of other things can be made. The next forum version is known as GTANet V1.5.

Tank has now done a wonderful job crafting this place into a proper community where people are willing to help each other out and discuss their favorite video game franchise and so much more. This place certainly doesn't lack in members and doesn't have too many active members. Things are just right, it doesn't take long to get to know all the members that contribute in their own way. Tank has also put up several sites dedicated to the Grand Theft Auto franchise covering everything there is to cover regarding each title. He's also incorporated an Internet Relay Chat feature which is mainly used my Official gang members and Multiplayer Gang members but it's still running strong. Maybe a better system of communication can be incorporated in the board update to improve on this. GTAForums has now matured so much that it isn't only based on GTA anymore. You'll find there are Off topic sections which members can take part in if they're not so fond of discussing GTA games. But just because people don't like discussing GTA games doesn't mean they don't love the series. So this is where these sections come in handy.

There's just so much history in this place. So many notable events have taken place which we can see from AndyGanteks' topic here even so this barely covers everything that took place over the years. There have also been several pranks etc we've lost count. Such a shame these pranks don't take place anymore as the admins have said themselves that the time for fun is over to keep things professional here. But it's till great to see staff members be less serious at times for example here , here and here . nervous.gif

Source: shoumic

user posted image

Sharing this classic for those who may not have heard it. It was my summer song of 2012. In a morning club/bar in my city "The Breakfast Club" - it was around 12PM and the House DJ had to play his last song and in end-of-set tradition he didn't play a House track but this one. Everyone was dancing.. the sun beamed through the windows, people hugged, people smiled and drank cocktails. Beautiful.

Source: ThePinkFloydSound

user posted image

user posted image

Once again by Valenta.

user posted image

QUOTE (OH NO @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 19:16)
QUOTE (IslaVista @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 23:13)
QUOTE (OH NO @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 23:03)
QUOTE (IslaVista @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 22:55)
I'll being going into the Air Force here soon and I want to figure out what I want to do after.

Being a police officer seems like a rewarding career, it pays well and the job is something new everyday. (Your AF benefits say after you leave, so no insurance fee's for me)

My town's PD pays 60k at star, to me that's awesome. Better than becoming an accountant or desk job for 35k a year. The crime late is extremely low..maybe a homicide every 5 years or so even though the population is over 300k. Half my family bears badges from Grandfather, both uncles, and both cousins. Having a family later on isn't a big deal for me, I don't have much of an interest in kids so the majority (90%) of my pay will likely be all me.

So, for anyone who is currently a PO, do you feel it's worth it? Do you enjoy working as a PO?

What are your feelings towards black people?

Definitely not a racist person hahah. A few of my close friends are black/mexican, doesn't change anything for me. If they can treat me with respect, I'll treat them with respect.

I wouldn't bother then.

Source: AceKingston.

That's it for this issue, until the next, peace and hope you guys had a good read.

The Armageddon
  • The Armageddon

Zohair Irani

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

Had a nice read icon14.gif smile.gif
Nice issue biggrin.gif

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

Good read, as usual icon14.gif

I've noticed a mistake on "Gen Chat News". The (/color) tag is missing for Girish's colored name.

Řvęń
  • Řvęń

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

Ok, so my general chat topic which reached 21 pages in 4 days didn't make it. Well, that's sad sad.gif

Anyways, good work icon14.gif Enjoyed it reading smile.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

This was the best issue so far i think, keep it up.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for the exclusive AceKingston, it was a great thread while it lasted, I've honestly gained a lot of respect for many of the members here through it, so thanks to everyone that supported it. Great work on this edition man, you deserve a lot more recognition than you get.

Cheers icon14.gif

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

Absolutely brilliant issue, like always, keep up the good work icon14.gif

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

Awesome read! icon14.gif

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

As always, an amazing read. Congrats to everyone, keep up the good work icon14.gif cookie.gif

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 16:31)
The forum has been inactive of late well at least less active than usual.

I think this assessment is a bit off to be honest. The daily post count has almost doubled. In the past week, 20 pages of threads were posted to the V forum - compared to the usual 13 or so in the recent past (pre-gameplay trailer).

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (this issue of GTAF weekly)
But for many pages nobody noticed that Ireland was forgotten by someone in the war until NCONiall posted this on
page 16.
QUOTE (NCONiall)
Out of interest, what happened to Ireland? It seems as if it were just abandoned.

QUOTE (me on page 14)
You've gotta give it more than five posts. tounge2.gif Nateshaw92 killed portugal in favor of the UK. And it looks like Ireland disappeared at the top of the last page, but it didn't die.

Get your facts straight! angry.gif

Otherwise a great issue as usual! smile.gif Especially the picture of the week. It's stunning!

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

You trying to steal my spotlight? We'll wrestle for it.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

Good work guys, keep it up.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (NCONiall @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 17:11)

Let's go!
user posted image tounge.gif

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 22:38)

Let's go!

haha, what the hell is that? lol.gif
Anyway, no need to wrestle for it, you both did well spotting the issue. Cookie for you both
cookie.gif cookie.gif lol.gif

Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

Always a great issue Ace. I'm waiting for the next issue smile.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:49 PM

Good job on the issue man. I really hope you'll be able to keep up this quality work when you're going to school. icon14.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 04:07)
QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 22:38)

Let's go!

haha, what the hell is that? lol.gif

Probably zoo's mugshot. tounge.gif

Anyways, thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated!

@Adriaan: Well I wrote that before the WWIII forum game, at that point the forum was much less active than usual.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

Best issue so far. And that definitely deserves a special notice. wink.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

Every time I'm mentioned in the issue it's because I'm arguing with someone or moaning. Whoops. tounge.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:38 AM

Sorry for the bump guys, Issue #7 will be posted on Monday.

But I've had this idea for sometime now. You know like how you get news in the newspapers where each event has a title? Like this:

ILikeHotcrossburns makes a 76 post milestone topic

Recently I likehotcrossburns opened up a rather unusual 76 post milestone topic. Some of the members started posting highly sarcastic replies which the OP kept saying 'Thanks'. Tms_Junk called the idea of the topic 'retarded' and the topic was later locked by Moonshield.

Thanks, I'd love to see your thoughts on this guys. smile.gif

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

I think you should just keep it the way it is. It looks fine and I don't think you need to make major improvements.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

That was a great read!!! icon14.gif icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Frenzzy
  • Frenzzy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:36 AM

Enjoyed the read as usual. Keep up the good work, Ace 'n' the team. icon14.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:40 AM Edited by AceKingston, 27 July 2013 - 10:11 AM.

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 10:08)

Nope sorry guys the issue will be published only next week that is by Friday or Saturday. The team and I are discussing ways with GunWrath to make the presentation better on Skype, the current one looks a bit ordinary so expect something big for the next issue.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 27 July 2013 - 10:28 PM.

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 08:40)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 10:08)

Nope sorry guys the issue will be published only next week that is by Friday or Saturday. The team and I are discussing ways with GunWrath to make the presentation better on Skype, the current one looks a bit ordinary so expect something big for the next issue.

Well, you can post the issue when you are ready, no need to set a deadline icon14.gif

And did you see ilikehotcrossburns other 'thread':
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=567553

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users