GTAForums Weekly

583 replies to this topic
Antagonista
  • Antagonista

Back In Business™

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 20:37)
QUOTE (Antagonista @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 11:06)
Can we all stop complaining? My god, you people are irritating. Let him write the article, if you don't like it just skip over it. It's not very challenging, very simple actually. They do their job by reporting but I must say you can't write a small paragraph about a game and not give any news. I would actually like to read about some news instead of going on a gaming news website. It's just an opinionated report instead of actual news facts.

Just my two cents, don't take it in a bad way please.

Oh, Foley.. go make another account. As if your opinion matters on these forums.

@tms_junk, I completely agree. Just have it unlocked when you post an issue man.

Oh, herr derr look at me! I'm insulting people on a online forum! As if your opinion matters bro.

Go hang out with your buddies wink.gif

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

@GunWrath: for the love of god's wisdom, quit annoying the other members like Foley. You've become very immature these days... Is it the divorce? well if you have nothing nice to say to the other members keep it to yourself and that's why you've become infamous to the others in our chat

OT: Would it be better to color the one giving the questions to make it easier to see what's what?

Also when is the poll going to be dropped, no need for it now wink.gif

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Another great issue! Great read, as always. I always look forward to each weeks' new issue; and they get better & better each time.

Let me just hop on my soapbox for a minute: The personal drama between you folks that are ruining this thread should be taken to PM. I'm not trying to back-seat mod here; but last time I checked, this is the GTAForums Weekly thread and not the 'let's all call each other names and act like 3 year-olds' thread. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure we don't have one of those threads. If you want to create it and post your petty drama there, that's fine. But unless it pertains to the benefit of the GTAForums Weekly, I really suggest you all take it somewhere else. I'd hate to see a perfectly good thread with a great concept get completely destroyed and locked, all because you can't behave yourself on an internet forum. AN INTERNET FORUM.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 15:37)
QUOTE (Antagonista @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 11:06)
Can we all stop complaining? My god, you people are irritating. Let him write the article, if you don't like it just skip over it. It's not very challenging, very simple actually. They do their job by reporting but I must say you can't write a small paragraph about a game and not give any news. I would actually like to read about some news instead of going on a gaming news website. It's just an opinionated report instead of actual news facts.

Just my two cents, don't take it in a bad way please.

Oh, Foley.. go make another account. As if your opinion matters on these forums.

@tms_junk, I completely agree.

@Ace, I never said remove LS/Narrow.. I just wanted him to expand that section a bit more. Just have the topic locked and then unlock when you post up a new issue.

sad.gif Will everybody please just shut up? You're all going to get this locked and we don't need that.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

I tell you what, Ace. Hit me up in PM when you get this. We'll make this thing glorious. wink.gif

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

Back on topic please.

Vice President
  • Vice President

/x/ lurker

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

Good luck with this Ace! I'm annoyed that Foley was replaced you know, show goes on.

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner.

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston)
user posted image
Greetings Readers! and welcome to another exciting issue of GTAFW v2. Yes, the last issue wasn't up-to date and I'd like to apologize for it, however we are back on track with the 5th issue, so enjoy!

Also I did not add Nova's section due to the fact that shoumic's new section is debuting in this issue an also the fact that I have improved the interview section. This is the first interview taken via IRC for GTAFW v2 between miromiro and me.

user posted image

This week, the staff decided to give 3 forum legends a place on the moderators list. These 3 members are all part of the GTA V team and they are Kirsty, K^2 and Miamivicecity.

Kirsty originally singed up in 2008 with an account called MissCloud back in 2008 but she forgot about it and came back in 2011 and signed up with a new account Miss Cloud (note the space) in 2011. Andrew later changed the name to Kirsty and banned the MissCloud account. I'd like to thank Kirsty for telling me this via Skype.

She has been the head of GTAF Minecraft server for a long time and recently along with Adriaan's promotion to a moderator she became the led-by of the GTA V section. Along with this, Kirsty handled the 2012 Annual Awards which was a big success. Having a GTA.Net contribution award and a helpfulness award she is easily one of the nicest members here. She is also a noted member of the AMF (Andolini Mafia Family).

It should also be noted that Kirsty is a the 3rd female on the staff ladder on GTAForums. The other two being retired veteran Mercie and noted DYOM founder Dutchy3010.

K^2 is easily one of the best debater's on the forum. A veteran Zaibatsu member and head of the V section. He is usually seen around the:

GTA V section
Web Design Section
Debates and Discussions.
Gen-Chat sections.

With a Major contribution award and an Annual Forum award for being the best debater of 2010 tallying up to a silver medal. It's safe to say that this is a well deserved promotion indeed.

Miamivicecity is the noted GTA IV lover. He is really casual for someone on the staff ladder IMO and also is seen debating around the GTA Series Chat sections and of course moderating the GTA V section.

He is known for his great topics, especially in the GTA V section, which is the reason he holds a rare Provocative discussion award along with a Best member in a Group Award. Tipped as the best Forum Leader along with Ryan, he is also one of the most respected among the V section regulars. He also holds a clean log:

QUOTE (Miamivicecity)
Now begs the question, who here has a log without a warning along with Commendations?

*raises hand*

So Congratulations to the fantastic trio! aka Kirsty, K^2 and Miami!.

user posted image

This week was really exciting for us GTA fans who are waiting for the next installment of the GTA series.

Rockstar Games announced on Monday that they will publish a Gameplay video the next day. Obviously, that caused a lot of excitement in the GTAV forum. And as always, the release of the video provided us plenty of stuff to discuss! Unfortunately, not everyone was pleased with the video, and a lot of negative topics were created, mainly about the handling of vehicles that looks unrealistic in the eyes of quite a few members. Looking through the tons of topics that were created in the last couple of days, you will also find members who think that V 'changed too much' or is 'too different' compared to past GTAs. If you want to talk specifically about the gameplay video, feel free doing so in this topic.

Member Futo created a new topic named 'Expectations exceeded'. Basically, this topic is for all those who are positively surprised by the gameplay video. What aspects did you enjoy the most? Share your thoughts with us!

Did you watch the video, and if yes, how many times? Tell us in Miamivicecity's 'How many times have you watched it?' topic.

As stated previously, a lot of topics about the handling of vehicles were created after the trailer was published. One prime example would be the 'Driving Physics: Remember YOU asked for it' topic by ed72o. What do you think? Is the handling an upgrade compared to the one we have seen in GTAIV or is it rather arcadeish? What could have been done better? Discuss here!

Game Informer published two Q&A's on Tuesday about vehicle and weapon customization and gun combat. You can discuss both articles in the 'New Gameinformer Q&A articles - New screenshots' topic.

As you know, GTAV has one city, namely Los Santos, whose real life counterpart is Los Angeles, and as such a ghetto is inevitable. 'The ghetto of Los Santos' deals with this subject. Do you like what you have seen so far? What are your expectations and what must be in the final game in your opinion?

The discussion about Los Santos' size entered the next and perhaps last round. Take a look at the 'Los Santos Size' topic. In case you're too lazy reading through 300 pages, I suggest you to start reading from here on out

user posted image

The 'Russia will openly arrest gay tourists' topic created by Gtaghost22 made headlines the moment the topic was opened.

Soon a argument broke out between Grand Master Smith, theomenofficial and lzw3, NateShaw92, Mockage, Typhus and a few others including El_Diablo.

The debate turned into a very heated argument lasting upto 6 pages, however the root cause was this post by theomenofficial:

QUOTE (Theomenofficial)
I don't blame Russia.
I hate gay people

This post caused such a huge uproar that Typhus was spotted quoting it and ranting about it in the Grumpy old Forumers thread, lzw3 wasted no time in hitting back at theomenofficial. The topic was finally locked by Miamivicecity.

However it didn't stop there, theomenofficial later made a disrespect list and listed lzw3 in it:

QUOTE (Theomenofficial's disrespect list)
lzw3 - GO DIE OF CANCER, YOU f*ckING IDIOT, BIGGEST RACIST I'VE EVER SEEN AND A FAGGOT.

I posted it in the Quotable Notables thread and a lot of members where stunned at this. Theomenofficial is usually a nice member, Valenta had this to say:

QUOTE (Valenta)
Good lord, that's funny! How anybody can be this immature is startling.

Other news include a topic called 'for f*cks sake this guy stole my sig' by Lolburn. He complained about the fact the PrometheusX stole his signature. A lot of members took this as a joke and started 'stealing' it too. Overthebelow turned up later saying it was he who made the signature, the topic was locked later.

Universetwisters opened up a topic about the multiverse theory, however this seemed to annoy members who were tired of his continuous topic making.

Despite this universetwisters opened up a topic 'Things that scared you as a child' which was well received.

Most of the members are getting tired over the constant arguments between Zigg455 and GTA-King. Their arguments nearly derail most of the threads but it did completely derail King's 7K milestone topic. The two started arguing as usual until Kirsty turned up and locked the topic.

That's all for Gen-Chat news.

GTAForums Rewind

As promised here is shoumic's much awaited GTAForums Rewind, here the forum wizard will take a tour on to some of the most memorable events that happened in the past. In this edition, he will take a look at the banning of Tank by illspirit or was it?

Well in this edition of GTA Forum rewind I will be talking about the time webmaster Tank was banned from the forum.

Well you may have seen the screenshot Daz took but here it is just incase you missed it. It's so old that the forum still used the GTA3.com skin.

user posted image

Yes it did indeed happen. Tank "the mysterious bathtub entrepreneur who owns all this" actually dared illspirit to ban him so he did. And for the 20 minutes he was banned apparently the forum went "APEsh*t." Now you could even see former Administrator Mr.Miffusle editing the post and crying "NOT TANK! cryani.gif ". Yes sure it was all fun and games but was Tank actually banned? If you see the image then you'll see that Tank never lost the Karma stars he had, If I'm not mistaken banned members usually lost all the karma they had so it leads me to believe that Tank was in fact never banned. The Admins here were only having fun I guess. It would be too big of a risk to really ban yourself from the network especially if you're the owner of it. This leads me to believe there is a masked 'BUSTED!' group in this forum. None the less it would of been fun if the Admins were as active as before and did more stints like this but I guess as GTAF became more popular it was time for staff to become more serious. Not sure about this as well but it says Tank's messenger was full as well when Global Mods and Admins get unlimited PM space. So this may indicate even staff members even had a limit on their PM box before. Or it may be possible Tanks PM system was blocked while he was in the masked 'BUSTED!' group.

There may be mistakes in this section as I was not actually around when this event took place. Older members in this board. Please feel free to write anything about this event in the Weekly topic.

user posted image

This week lzw3 interviews orbitalraindrops:

LZW: When did you first play GTA and what GTA was it?
OR: I was 10 years old and it was GTA 3. My dad forbid me to shoot people on it so instead I'd just go about running people over in cars. I only properly started playing it and getting into the story etc when I was 13.
LZW: When and why did you first join GTAForums?
OR: Feb the 26th was when I first joined. Why? - Boredom and a less than fulfilled adolescence were the main reasons along with an interest in the series.
LZW: What's your favourite GTA game and why?
OR: This is a tough one as they are all good at what they do. If I have to pick one though I'd say San Andreas due to SF:UR, Jumping off Mt. Chiliad and the ecletic cast of characters.
LZW: If you could reside in any GTA location where would it be?
OR: San Fierro without a doubt.
LZW: Who is your favourite of all the GTA girls?
OR: Ashley Butler from TLAD. Love me a bit of leather and meth mouth.
LZW: Who would make the best sidekick for you of all the protagonists?
OR: Claude Speed from 3. He really pulls off the cold calculated thug role well. Also if I had Speed by my side I could probably watch him as he bangs cidamelo.
LZW: Can you go any deeper (excuse the pun) regarding your cockblocking by GTAF? Who was the girl? Did you ever speak to her again? Did it actually happen?
OR: She was called Claudia and I'd had a crush on her for a while up until the events of the “cock block”. I have spoken to her again but it was pretty awkward. She doesn't actually seem to mind that much though. It did actually happen but I embellished certain details for comedic effect. It was still an extremely cringey experience but f*ck it... at least I tried. Plenty more fish in the sea etc.
LZW: How are you going to go about having intercourse with Adriaan?
OR: By one of us inserting our genitalia into the others anal cavity and moving up and down in a rhythmic motion until ejaculation.
LZW: What is one thing that people might not know about you?
OR: I used to like the band Gorillaz to a scarily obsessive extent. There's even some fan fic out there I wrote about them.
LZW: Welcome to the first round of Create-Your-Own-Question! In this, you come up with a question and answer it too! (no, this is not my attempt at covering up a mental blank ph34r.gif
OR: Would you rather think too much and feel too little or feel too much and think too little?
Feel too much and think too little.
LZW: Nice pick, thanks for taking the time Raindrops. icon14.gif

user posted image

Hello and welcome back to Mod of the Week. I'm here, again, to show you mods that came to my attention. Unfortunately, this week I've only got one mod to show you because not much happened outside the Mod Showroom.

The first topic that came to my attention this week is T.I.P. Mod V2: Final Version. It is one of the best player mods that I've ever seen, maybe even the best. It replaces our SA hero Carl Johnson, aka CJ, with a model of the American rapper T.I. (also known as King Of The South). But instead of only replacing the model, Artur$MD even went a step further and also replaced CJ's voice with T.I.'s real voice. He even made brand new animations, added real brands (like Akoo, Air Jordan, Nike, etc) and added CLEO scripts to change caps positions, zip up and pull hoodies, wear them with caps, change rags positions. The loading sounds 'll also be replaced with beats from his songs.

It's a really cool mod and if you've got some spare time, you should definitely check it out.

Title: T.I.P. Mod V2: Final Version
Category: Characters
Link: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=466704

Expression

As for Expression News, SOTW #70 was opened up by Harley. Anyone interested please check it out, the theme for this week is Animation.

And Pinky's section makes a return! Enjoy:

user posted image

Gin Nation has been a favourite for me and a couple friends this summer. It's got that nice retro Disco sound and it's hypnotically repetitive and then it all crescendos at the end with amazing vocal, ti's very euphoric. The vocals don't come in until nearly the 4th minute. Love it

user posted image

This is our first IRC interview. I decided to ring up noted forum member miromiro.

AK: Why did you join GTAF?

miro: I joined GTAForums because I got mad on that day. I had tried several times to run San Andreas on my PC, and I looked up a lot of solutions on the Internet and couldn't find anything helpful. That day, I saw an awesome piece of Gameplay somewhere, and got extremely angry that I couldn't run the game myself on my old crappy PC. That's why, when I googled "GTAForums", I found this forum and registered right away.

AK: And you started off with four posts in a row, ha ha..

Miro:Ha ha yeah... Seeing so many people online got me excited that I'd get a good answer pretty quick, guess I was wrong. I didn't visit after that for several months, but I randomly returned in May 2010 for some topics of discussion, so I could share my impressions on San Andreas, and I discovered the Save N' Plays technique, and that kept me on the forums ever since.

AK: Yes you are indeed a noted SNP'er but could you take us through the making of your Newbie Guide?

miro: All hard work really. At first I thought it would take only 2 weeks but it took months, but through that I mastered all the BB Codes and stuff.

AK: And your Gang Relationships?

miro: In the 2nd part of June I along with 3 other members got invited into The Precinct, but it was all a joke and it was a huge fiasco.

AK: What was the whole fiasco about?

miro: Well it was a trick actually and they invited me along with 3 other members. One who got banned, one who remained in the member's group and one who remained in The Precinct.

AK: May I ask who were those three members?

miro: One was Sam998 who was banned, the other was Drift-Kingz aka Mockage and the other one was shred durst. I don't know why they took him, he only joined a few days back.

AK: And what did you do about it?

miro: I just started posting some gay sh*t, Andrew warned me about it and I removed those lines.

AK: And then how come you ended up in the Z?

miro: Waddy who was hanging around, took me for being "cool" in the OGA. I've been in the Z ever since.

AK: You have known GTA3Freak-2001 obviously, have you two ever actually spoken via PM or in the OGA?

miro: Not really. I don't PM staff members because I think I might get a warning ha ha. I only PM Waddy or Girish asking for permission to create some topics or stuff like that.

AK: Keeping a clean log eh? But my question is, did his death come as a shock to you?

miro: Indeed it did. It was also the first forum death I had witnessed so it was pretty tragic.

AK: Thoughts on the new mods i.e. Kirsty, K^2 and Miamivicecity?

miro: I believe that all of them deserve it. Indeed, working in the GTA V section is a headache, and I believe the people with the best nerves were chosen. I wish them good luck! Hopefully they will also answer to reports from the rest of the forum.

AK: Yeah and how has the Z been for you? Been a good stay?

miro: Yeah. I am getting well with the guys there, though I haven't been really active in the past months in that forum. I've also talked to them a bunch of times on Mibbit, and on mIRC long ago...

AK: But surely you played a part in the nomination of recent Z members Audiophile and mrpain?

miro: Well, I'm not really the person who recommends other members to join. I don't remember who asked about them, but I said yes, since they seemed cool dudes. It's like a voting poll, where 1 Zaibatsu member spots a normal member and recommends him in a special topic, and the other post "Yes" or "No" whether they want that member in the Zaibatsu or not. Can't really say that my answer had much of an impact towards their entrance, since almost all members who answered said "Yes".

AK; Interesting... if you choose someone, your favorite member I mean who would it be?

miro:I don't know. I don't have a favorite member outside the Zaibatsu, or anywhere on this forum. I have a few friends and a few persons I respect, though I never really made a top who's my favorite and my least favorite. Everyone is interesting and special in his own way.

AK: Thoughts on gamesguru's epic GTAF Newsletter?

Miro: Gamesguru has done a great job with the Newsletter, he's the one who made it famous by his awesome writing skills and interesting paragraphs. He stopped making the Newsletter a long time ago, and I can't really remember the details of what it contained, or how it exactly was, but it was a masterpiece. I am looking forward to the GTAForums Weekly issues that
are to follow, I'm confident that you people can reach that quality in no time!

AK: I think we might stop at 100 to he he but let's not think about the future, anyways do you have any suggestions for us? Regarding font, anything?

miro: I don't know... maybe use some more colors and make some kind of theme. Other than that, the font is a little un-readable, maybe leave the default font but modify a little the sizes, bolds, and stuff like that. As I said some time ago, be creative!

AK: Thanks for the suggestion and for taking your time miro!

miro: You're welcome, good luck with this issue and the future ones, and thanks for choosing me for this week's interview!

user posted image

user posted image

By Valenta.

user posted image

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 04:15)
It's sh*t people like you that piss me off OP. Every time there's something new , or it's not exactly like the last, there's always a bunch of idiots who think the old way was better. You just keep arguing against change. Well guess what dumbasses, the reason we don't live in f*cking caves today is because you retards lost that argument every time over and over for the last 400,000 years. You're nothing but a human speed-bump.

That's it for this issue, hope you guys had a good time!

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

Nice work on the latest one. icon14.gif

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 16:33)
She has been the head of GTAF Minecraft server for a long time and recently along with Adriaan's promotion to a moderator she became the led-by of the GTA V section.

Recently? orly.gif

LZW: How are you going to go about having intercourse with Adriaan?
OR: By one of us inserting our genitalia into the others anal cavity and moving up and down in a rhythmic motion until ejaculation.

user posted image

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

^ Ha ha yeah I laughed at the last one too. Oh and I actually mean't he latest addition to the GTA V team, my bad.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

Kind of weird that you LZW asked him that... but it's nice to know.

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 20:26)
Kind of weird that you asked him that... but it's nice to know.

I didn't ask him that, it was LZW who asked him that. tounge.gif

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

Another great issue. Gen Chat was my favorite section this time! lol.gif

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

#1 Metalhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

Can't imagine the story behind all this, especially the most interesting part is the heated argument between @theomenofficial and @lzw3. Best issue I ever read and it sums up everything on what's happening here.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

I really enjoyed this edition. The anal cavity bit was sick and demented, but I liked it. inlove.gif

Frenzzy
  • Frenzzy

Sweep 'em all!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Nice one! GTAF rewind is a cool addition to the issue. Looking forward to the next one. icon14.gif

Sleepy187.
  • Sleepy187.

Infamous

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

I'm loving it. Keep up the good job AceKingston.

Cookie for you. cookie.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

Good work on the issue, and thanks once again for selecting me for this week's interview. turn.gif

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

Good work smile.gif Did you want the poll removed?

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 21:41)
Good work smile.gif Did you want the poll removed?

Yeah, no need for it now. smile.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

Good read! I never thought I would ever be mentioned in an article, ever. What's next, an interview? lol.gif

All joking aside, good job. Glad to see the weekly swinging back around

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

Awesome read. My fave part was the anal cavity bit. Positively demented lunacy. I loved it. inlove.gif

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

Nice issue, man. icon14.gif

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:07 AM

Thanks for the feedback means a lot.

Also we are looking for someone from the OGA to bring us OGA news, anyone interested fill up the app below, Remember you have to be part of the OGA to submit the app:

Questions
Do you have any experience writing articles/stories?
What OGA gangs have you been part of?
When did you get into your first OGA gang?

Antagonista
  • Antagonista

Back In Business™

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:08 AM

Nice issue, can't wait for more.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 00:56)
Kind of weird that you LZW asked him that... but it's nice to know.

Hey if it's what he's into, I won't hold it against him. wink.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

Questions
Do you have any experience writing articles/stories? Mein Kampf
What OGA gangs have you been part of? balls jeep car klub
When did you get into your first OGA gang? 1933

Where's Issue 5 btw? Should've been out for a while by now.

AceKingston
  • AceKingston

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

Issue #5

And you might want to re-write your app, ha ha.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

#1 Metalhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

Okay so when is the next update? Wanna hear some more exciting news. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users