• Germany

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

Gameplay:

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by fireguy109, 07 November 2013 - 05:57 PM.

What exactly is he driving? It looks like a 67 Mustang in some of the screens, then a Vette in others. Looking at this second picture it almost looks like an old GTO.

MadMax_Boarders-get-the-jump-on-Max_scre

MadMax_Max-surveys-the-Great-White-lands

MindCorrupt
  • MindCorrupt

iCorrupt

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

You can change cars in the game. Traditionally Max drives a modified XB Falcon.

The top photo looks like a Corvette Stingray, the bottom looks like a Chevy Nova.

EH420YO
  • EH420YO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by EH420YO, 19 April 2014 - 05:04 AM.

I Just watched the gameplay trailer, and in the 2 seconds of actual in game driving footage (Watched in slow-mo) the graphics look kinda sad I thought GTA V & GTA online 

look wayyyy better ! The whole gambit - explosions, terra texture, car detail, sky, the collision mechanics looked "not to bad" though but still a 

"Far Cry" < pun intended) From The Best Game Out there for Open World, witch is....   Well, You know 

GTA V

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:07 AM

gosh... what did you expect? this version was most likely alpha or even pre alpha and also wasnt intended to be shown to the public. 

Why do people compare games in their alpha stage with games that were released already???

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:07 AM

I Just watched the gameplay trailer, and in the 2 seconds of actual in game driving footage (Watched in slow-mo) the graphics look kinda sad I thought GTA V & GTA online 
look wayyyy better ! The whole gambit - explosions, terra texture, car detail, sky, the collision mechanics looked "not to bad" though but still a 
"Far Cry" < pun intended) From The Best Game Out there for Open World, witch is....   Well, You know 

GTA V

Seriously you bumped a topic that was last posted in 4 months ago in a failed attempt to be funny!

The gtav section can be found at the top of the menu to the left, get back into your natural inclosure so we can lock it up and carry on pointing and laughing at you eating your own feces like a good little vnoob.
  • Voodoo and CatDog96 like this

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

When are they releasing more info on this game anyway?

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

When are they releasing more info on this game anyway?

E3

EH420YO
  • EH420YO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:13 AM Edited by EH420YO, 20 April 2014 - 02:42 AM.

@oysterbarron Now everyone will see your maturity level there ya fat limpdick. 

You shouldn't piss people off there Jamie, when you don't know who your dealing with. 

see you soon.

• OysterBarron likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

lol, what?

Take that to PM please.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

You shouldn't piss people off there Jamie, when you don't know who your dealing with. 
see you soon.

I'm sure you being a pillar of maturity you will do the mature thing and get over it!

Ot this is looking pretty good although the original gameplay video is now private! By the looks of it it will have destructible objects that you can employ into your tactics. I'm hoping the cars that you seem to need to collect for missions can be used to upgrade your own car.

I do find it strange that they've decided to make a game about mad max now considering the franchise is pretty old now. But I'm going to give it a go and hope there's a lot of looting in the post apocalyptic world.

EH420YO
  • EH420YO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:42 PM Edited by EH420YO, 21 April 2014 - 11:34 PM.

see you soon.

I'm sure you being a pillar of maturity you will do the mature thing and get over it!

Ot this is looking pretty good although the original gameplay video is now private! By the looks of it it will have destructible objects that you can employ into your tactics. I'm hoping the cars that you seem to need to collect for missions can be used to upgrade your own car.

I do find it strange that they've decided to make a game about mad max now considering the franchise is pretty old now. But I'm going to give it a go and hope there's a lot of looting in the post apocalyptic world.

Ok given it's in Alpha stage, I shouldn't put it down. I really hope it turns out to be an awesome game!  

But you went out of your way to insult me in front of the gtaforum comunity for no reason whatsoever besides bumping an old thread. Now you ask me to just "get over it" ?  WTF ? 

Well... you don't have to worry because I'll get over it. Next time think before you post.  

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:22 PM

This is obviously a tactic of intimidation...

No, he's just a dick.

Seriously, take it to PM, or get the hell over it, this is not the place for this sh*t.

Next time you insult me, I'll be under that bridge waiting for you to get there.

This is just hilarious, to be honest.

That said, I've been curious for a while if someone was going to make a new Mad Max game, it seems like a no-brainer to do it, and the whole environment seems like it would lend itself well to a videogame.

I just hope they don't f*ck it up.

hqdefault.jpg

Mad_Max_1.png

lol

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:27 PM Edited by Voodoo, 21 April 2014 - 11:28 PM.

But you went out of your way to insult me in front of the gtaforum comunity for no reason whatsoever besides bumping an old thread. This is obviously a tactic of intimidation similar to what's used in prison where the boss con walks up & punches the new fish in the face. Well the boss con tried that with me the first time I went to prison & lets just say... he's no longer able to punch anyone in the face anymore. Now you ask me to just "get over it" ?  What would You do (if you could) ? 

Every troll thinks he can just insult people & then run back under your bridge and hide. 

Next time you insult me, I'll be under that bridge waiting for you to get there.

be7FkuR.gif

• *MURDOC* likes this

EH420YO
  • EH420YO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

No, he's just a dick.

Seriously, take it to PM, or get the hell over it, this is not the place for this sh*t.

That said, I've been curious for a while if someone was going to make a new Mad Max game, it seems like a no-brainer to do it, and the whole environment seems like it would lend itself well to a videogame.

hqdefault.jpg

Mad_Max_1.png

lol

Done I'm unblocking him.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

No, he's just a dick.

hqdefault.jpg

Mad_Max_1.png

lol

what game is that?

@ Topic

I just hope they dont make it over the top like Just Cause. And hopefully it feels more like a shooter than Just Cause too,

I love post apocalyptic settings (although I like it more when its like nuclear or stuff) and there arent many open world games with such a setting. 

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

It's old Mad Max game. 

The one thing that scares me a bit is the choice of cars. First we heard that Max will be played by american actor (that was changed fortunately), but all of the cars are american (Corvette, Nova lookalike). Are they trying to americanize Mad Max for the sake of better sales? Leave it australian how it should be with Falcons, Monaros and Landaus. I believe fans would prefer Land Down Under over US, not to mention it wouldn't make sense at all. 

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 22 April 2014 - 05:51 PM.

I agree. They need to leave it how it was. Same cars that were in the movies. If they don't get Mel Gibson for the voice, (which I think they are not, but I haven't looked into it enough to know) big let down. I love the series. I even bought them on blu ray in a pack for dirt cheap online. Less than $20. They just need to pay Mel and call it a day. It would be well worth the dollars to keep it original. I will probably buy anyway. But with Mel, I would deffinatly buy.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

Well, I rarely heared Mel Gibson talking with his original voice, so it doesnt bother me that much. Although actors do a better voiceacting for games than most others.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

I don't think the vioce bothers me as much as the character facials will. Yeah the voice could be done by someone else, I never really thought of that since it is austrialian. But seeing a different character all together (thats not Mel Gibson) will not be original at all. Example: It would be like them coming out with a terminator game with someone else other than Arnald playing Terminator. 

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

Can't watch the video for some reason, but did this really get delayed?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:17 AM Edited by iNero, 26 April 2014 - 03:19 AM.

Yea. They stated it in the Trailer Version of WB Games. Most likely because the movie was pushed back too.

I got the feeling, that this will be just a Cashcow for WB. Since Avalanche Studios also make JC3 atm, I doubt that they put much ressources in this game. I guess its just "another game of a movie" unlike the Batman Games.

Arlarse
  • Arlarse

I'm Just a Guy

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

I'll give it a chance given I've been waiting years for a Mad Max game, I'll also be a bit disappointed if it's Americanised. Granted whether its good or bad hopefully it sparks up an interest in producing another game, especially if this title flops I'd love to see it fall into the hands of a developer with seasoned experience in producing quality in this department.

Either way I'm just looking forward to travelling in the Falcon, given it's the ducks guts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users