Tom Clancy's The Division

903 replies to this topic
Alisha Nicole
  • Alisha Nicole

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Thread is Dead....Lol.... Anways I will carry on boring those who've had enough with my ramblings as a junior...Well now I'm gear score 210 have been doing the missions on hard ,great fun but mediocre yellow gear...tried Dragons Nest and Falcon Lost ,with similar big hearted souls , mamma mia did we get wasted....are these actually doable?...comments from my peers would be appreciated. Also tipped my tootsies onto the underground, and will dive deeper as just love the combat ....

Incursions are so easy. You would have hated when we did incursions with only high end gear - no gear sets.... For incursions, it's recommended you have a tactician with max Smart Cover, a sentry who can use a sniper to hit 2+ million crits on enemies and the other 2 players should have DPS.

What platform are you on?
  • Tigereyesxx likes this

TG_Stig
  • TG_Stig

Street Cat

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A week ago

Thread is Dead....Lol.... Anways I will carry on boring those who've had enough with my ramblings as a junior...Well now I'm gear score 210 have been doing the missions on hard ,great fun but mediocre yellow gear...tried Dragons Nest and Falcon Lost ,with similar big hearted souls , mamma mia did we get wasted....are these actually doable?...comments from my peers would be appreciated. Also tipped my tootsies onto the underground, and will dive deeper as just love the combat ....

Don't you have guaranteed GS224 weapon or GS268 gear drop each time you level up in underground?
  • Tigereyesxx likes this

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Don't you have guaranteed GS224 weapon or GS268 gear drop each time you level up in underground?
. Just started and all drops are yellow and pale green top gear ...havn't had any 268 yet , but early days, Underground yields far more easily than the merry go round that is the Dark Zone..

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Tigereyesxx, A week ago.

https://gaming.youtu...h?v=d8EG4RLckdE. Patch 1.4 radical changes which should balance the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users