895 replies to this topic
luisniko
  • luisniko

Darky Souls and Bloodybornie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:26 AM

Wow, surprised nobody bumped this yet.

Apparently, there's Survival DLC teaser as well.

But I guess less and less people give this game a f*ck.
Already sold this game to make room for NBA & FIFA.
I'm looking to sell it as well and I need to hurry up because the price rate for this game has been falling down a lot for a 3-month old hyped game. Lol

The problem is that I can't just sell it right away because I have a team. I need to see how active they are. But I can't lie that I can't enjoy this game anymore and will eventually sell it away based on this reason, just like I did to gtav. No regrets, good riddance.

gfen
  • gfen

VIVID SEED BOX

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:18 PM

Mine's been sitting on Craigslist for awhile. Great single player, worthless multiplayer. What a shame.

Mion
  • Mion

Black Panther

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:58 PM Edited by Mion, 26 June 2016 - 04:58 PM.

The story could've gone somewhere, in the expansions it could succeed the events of the initial outbreak.

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:53 AM

The concept is great. The development is not.

Heck. They don't even know how their designs like weapon talent, gearset talent, etc. supposedly work.

• gfen likes this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:08 PM

I use to love going Rouge solo or with my group during the early days of the Division. Later on I found my self going in with a random group every time I went in. Now I just don't bother after 1.2. Dont know why Massive kept catering to the hardcore/pvp crowd where the majority of the player based prefered PvE over pvp.

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:43 AM Edited by luisniko, 28 June 2016 - 04:44 AM.

I use to love going Rouge solo or with my group during the early days of the Division. Later on I found my self going in with a random group every time I went in. Now I just don't bother after 1.2. Dont know why Massive kept catering to the hardcore/pvp crowd where the majority of the player based prefered PvE over pvp.

They are proud of the DZ how hectic the Rogues situation are.

And alongside the Crafting nerf (because they said they want you to look for weapon), this is their way to "lengthen the longevity" of the game.

Quality BPs and loot are in the DZ. And then they put players with absolutely wide strength gap in the same room. People like me and my team, we go to DZ to get better loots. Yet these people always stop us from doing so. In the end, we come out empty handed with our 1 hour went down the drain; we even might lose money instead. The result? They 'lengthened' the longevity of my game - in a wrong and toxic way.

I'm also aware that there are people who like getting beaten up over and over again and hard-headed enough to believe that he can kill someone out of their league. Probably they target these audiences.

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:19 AM

They are proud of the DZ how hectic the Rogues situation are.

And alongside the Crafting nerf (because they said they want you to look for weapon), this is their way to "lengthen the longevity" of the game.

Quality BPs and loot are in the DZ. And then they put players with absolutely wide strength gap in the same room. People like me and my team, we go to DZ to get better loots. Yet these people always stop us from doing so. In the end, we come out empty handed with our 1 hour went down the drain; we even might lose money instead. The result? They 'lengthened' the longevity of my game - in a wrong and toxic way.
They tried fixing this with gear scores but personally I think it made things worse. Especially since lvl 99 player with lets say a god roll AUG or Vector, toughness 500k can lower their GS and easily drop lower level players which has yet to be fixed.

Im Ricky I Win
  • Im Ricky I Win

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:37 PM

Really getting sick of the npcs in the underground operation or whatever its called bumping into you and closing your menu screen...

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:08 PM

Hah, I had NPC's sit on my head and push me through the floor in Challenging dailies, fun times.

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:21 AM Edited by luisniko, 01 July 2016 - 05:22 AM.

I've never felt so bottlenecked in a game, which the only way to get better gear is to go to an area where the players with better gear are being encouraged and supported to block people from getting higher grade gears that aren't even guaranteed to be good.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:43 AM

What kind of better gear drops in the Dark Zone? I thought it was still mainly garbage compared to CM's.

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:00 AM

What kind of better gear drops in the Dark Zone? I thought it was still mainly garbage compared to CM's.

DZ05 and 06 are guaranteed 204 weapon, 240 gear, and level 32 weapon mods coming from bosses and supply drop.

Alisha Nicole
  • Alisha Nicole

Laura Prepon Is Bae

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:45 PM

This game is turning into complete, utter garbage. I have 73% EDR and somehow, I was downed by ONE skillbuild. Not to mention the idiotic NPC's can use 10 bullets out of an AR and bring me down to 1 bar of health with 578k toughness. Yet, Massive feels the need to nerf the G36 bc the base damage was 'too high' and nerfed the sentry / striker pieces so you have to use 5 pieces of whatever set to get the full perks. How dumb. The NPC's are WAY too overpowered even with my 312k DPS. 🤔

I used to blindly defend this game but this game is nothing but a regret now. I wish I never paid for the season pass. For f*cks sake.

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:01 AM

You have 312k DPS? Holy f*ck...

Btw, they have been buffing up the enemies and nerfing loots and our strength.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:00 PM

Last time I played I had around 180k DPS, but in Smart Cover and with Pulse like 350k,

Haven't played in over 3 months though, not sure if it's worth playing anymore.

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:16 PM

The game is very not rewarding right now. All Massive do is keep pouring gasoline to the fire, thinking that the gas was extinguisher.

I've never seen a developer as hardheaded, dense, and self-stabbing as Massive.

I no longer play this unless there's a plan within my team and at least 3 people or willing to find a someone else to make it 3 or 4.

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

Helmut's European Autos Official Photographer

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:04 AM

The game is very not rewarding right now. All Massive do is keep pouring gasoline to the fire, thinking that the gas was extinguisher.

I've never seen a developer as hardheaded, dense, and self-stabbing as Massive.

I no longer play this unless there's a plan within my team and at least 3 people or willing to find a someone else to make it 3 or 4.

I almost forgot about the game until I saw this thread bumped. That is how trash it is.

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:54 PM

tried to download the most recent patch in order to play online and it didn't work after 5 tries wth

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 23 July 2016 - 07:16 PM

I had fun until it became stale. And a game like this is supposed to keep you interested and invested in it for more than a year.

Hell, there's so many new games that came out and I bought that got released before The Division that make me forget about it.

Was it fun? Yes it was. Was it a bad game? Not really. It's just not what they advertised and doesn't keep being interesting to play.

IF this was an off the mill 3D person shooter I could forgive it's flaws. Hell, for an off the mill 3D person shooter it'd be a pretty darn fun/good game! But it's supposed to offer alot more. Which it doesn't.

gfen
  • gfen

VIVID SEED BOX

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 23 July 2016 - 11:31 PM

tried to download the most recent patch in order to play online and it didn't work after 5 tries wth

Your Patch Score is too low.

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hi all, I know Im behind with this game as I bought it used fairly recently, I am thoroughly enjoying the SP missions experience with teammates and solo. Not too interested in The Dark Zone experience,as it seems tiresome and unpredictable as to what you can get out. Just wanted to know if anyone has the Underground DLC and whether its any good or worth getting.

Alisha Nicole
  • Alisha Nicole

Laura Prepon Is Bae

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Hi all, I know Im behind with this game as I bought it used fairly recently, I am thoroughly enjoying the SP missions experience with teammates and solo. Not too interested in The Dark Zone experience,as it seems tiresome and unpredictable as to what you can get out. Just wanted to know if anyone has the Underground DLC and whether its any good or worth getting.

If you wanna play repetitive missions, sure - get it! They said the missions are randomly generated but they're all the same lmao. If you want the new gear sets that are DLC exclusive like B.L.I.N.D, Reclaimer, Firecrest & DeadEye then yeah, get it. I personally don't recommend it. You get no XP for killing enemies in the UG - only XP for finishing the phases and collecting Intel.
  • Tigereyesxx likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I didn't buy it. The community have said it's really bollocks. Alisha above have said a part of the reasons why.

If you wanna gamble your 15 bucks, then go ahead. But I'd rather buy other dlc with that $15 considering how screwed up this game is.

• Tigereyesxx likes this

AudiGuy
  • AudiGuy

NaCl

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by AudiGuy, A week ago.

Only been doing SP as well and I'm enjoying it. Not interested in dealing with the Dsrk Zone, so I avoif it lol. Haven't gotten the UG DLC yet. Definitely funner people with a group of friends than randoms. I'd rather play by myself than deal with randos.
  • Tigereyesxx likes this

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Tigereyesxx, 6 days ago.

Another noob question....if you want to do a specific mission, and go to the start point, I find it takes forever for players to join, usually by the end game :( anyway of getting players to start from the off?

gfen
  • gfen

VIVID SEED BOX

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted A week ago Edited by gfen, A week ago.

anyway of getting players to start from the off?

Go back to the past when people still played this dumpster fire?

The only numbers I have available are the Steam stats, but IIRC they're down like 90% from launch. 65K in Match, 26K in April and...3400 in August.

All of the SP missions are acheivable solo, although in some cases it doesn't hurt to be over-leveled, so don't pass up all the side missions you're offered. They'll help increase the base, adn every "zone" you clear of side missions will give you a wallop of XP plus the simple mission of trekking to the next safehouse, which again awards a chunk of XP.

Even when it was hot and new, I insisted on doing all the story mode stuff solo because I wanted to enjoy the world they built (which is awesome). Because of that, I at least got some worth out of this crap instead of the people who blazed through to 30 so they could get to the DZ and... whatever teh hell you do there.

• Tigereyesxx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users