304 replies to this topic
CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

Considering the crap Ubisoft pulled with Watchdoges, I hope they take as much time as they need to ensure we get the game we saw...even if it takes another gen of consoles...

Nick
  • Nick

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Crew didn't turn out to be so great either from what people tell me.. that was delayed several times. We'll see.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SimsDaniel916, A week ago.

What irritates me is when a developer delays a game then gamers go oh, "GOOD, I'm glad they're taking their time!" Well, what ever happened to developers setting themselves and the public with realistic release dates so this crap doesn't happen?

• El Diablo, Th3MaN1 and MyName'sJeff like this

SuzukiBlaze
  • SuzukiBlaze

Wheelman

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Considering the crap Ubisoft pulled with Watchdoges, I hope they take as much time as they need to ensure we get the game we saw...even if it takes another gen of consoles...

It might turn out great, it's being made with the help of Red Storm Entertainment, the people who made the first handful of Rainbow Six games including the great Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield. So I have high hopes based of Red Storm's track record being one of the best in making Tom Clancy games.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by esmittystud101, A week ago.

At first I was really pumped for this, but now, not so much. Seems like every time I hear "Tom Clancy" I'm thinking of Rainbow Six Siege and that kick a** trailer they had, plus they have a 10-13-15 release date in NA and EU. Who knows when The Divison is going to hit. Plus once I really thought about it, why would Ubisoft release two Tom Clancy games even remotly close to each other? That would be a dumb move on there part. Any business owner will tell you that they don't like to no make all its money at once, but spread out. If not, Uncle Sam might nail you harder. Its just funny they annouce a delay for The Division and less than a week later the announce Rainbow Six Siege's release date.

This is just a guess, I can't see Ubisoft releasing two Tom Clancy games even remotly close together. No one wants to hear it, but I see a holiday of 2016 release for this game. You could get it over the summer of 2016, but I can't see it happening. I just think of it in money terms. If I'm a filthy old rich bast*rd and I see a huge truck load of money pulling in my driveway, I walk up to the driver and he tells me "hey I got another one coming soon" I tell him "its going to take me a year to count what you have in your truck, plus I don't want Uncle Sam nailing me, tell him to come back in a year when I'm ready". You gotta spread out that love.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users