Ride BMX using Jetpack

2 replies to this topic
OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

The glitch:

• During the first mission, at the ending cutscene, if you activate the cheat for jetpack you will be equipped with it while standing on the BMX. Then you can ride without pedalling it. You can also fire SMG/MP5/Tec9 while riding.

• Not just the first mission but anytime before you hop on a BMX , if you enter the jetpack cheat quickly, this can happen.

I don't know if someone else has found this thing earlier :

• While you are equipped with the jetpack on the BMX you are invincible to "gun bullets" - that's what I came to know.

Sorry for disturbing if all this is already known. I just posted it because I found about the invincibilty recently.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by King Andreas, 12 June 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Well, if this has been detected previously, my internet searches indicated otherwise. Nonetheless, I tested your glitch and made these discoveries:

-Instead of having to repeatedly tap, you can simply hold the button down as already indicated.

-You're immune to the bullets of peds and rival gangs, but not those of the police.

Just to clarify, I tested this on PS2.

GTA rocker rock
  • GTA rocker rock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

The glitch:

• During the first mission, at the ending cutscene, if you activate the cheat for jetpack you will be equipped with it while standing on the BMX. Then you can ride without pedalling it. You can also fire SMG/MP5/Tec9 while riding.

• Not just the first mission but anytime before you hop on a BMX , if you enter the jetpack cheat quickly, this can happen.

I don't know if someone else has found this thing earlier :

• While you are equipped with the jetpack on the BMX you are invincible to "gun bullets" - that's what I came to know.

Sorry for disturbing if all this is already known. I just posted it because I found about the invincibilty recently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users