Photo

[ IV | REL ] djoslin's mods

2 replies to this topic
djoslin
  • djoslin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

Hello, I've decided to post the GTA IV mods that I created last year online.
I haven't looked at many mods yet, so I apologize if mine are similar.

Car Bodyguard

The "Car Bodyguard" mod adds four additional spaces on each vehicle for your bodyguards to occupy. Pressing insert will spawn up to 7 body guards, pressing delete will kill them one at a time. Your new body guards will find four news spots on your vehicle to sit on, and they will stand up and shoot at any enemies nearby. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, helicopters, and boats are all supported.

Download

Object Storm

The "Object Storm" mod gives you a superpower-like control over objects. Pressing J will enable your new powers which will make any nearby object float around you until you target your victim. After you have target your victim using your gun sight, the objects that are under your control float their way towards them. They proceed to crush your target in a most satisfying manner. Grenades and rockets that you use will be under the same control, and therefore can function as homing missiles.

Download

If you guys like these, I might make some more smile.gif

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Object Storm reminds me of Magneto icon14.gif

B@ND!T
  • B@ND!T

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Object Storm good idea, you can still modify it, such as a hurricane cause of things and send it to an enemy wave of his hand.

Here's a website, there is a guy making scripts crazy things, can get it together think up anything interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users