» «
Photo

How can i do this?

4 replies to this topic
The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

I smoke cause it gives me knowledge

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:32 AM Edited by The Wolfman, 10 June 2013 - 07:42 AM.

I have an original version 2 disc of gta san andreas , i downgraded it but every time i play SA:MP and i insert my disc in the dvd drive it tells me that i need the original disc in order to play the game. Same thing happens with single player, it just doesn't want to start.

So i heard that i need to get a blank disc and burn everything onto the disc so it could disguise as a version 1 disc. Like maybe i could find a crack file that is version 1 and i can burn the version 1.0 crack file to a disc. Would this work or would this just crash the hell out of my game? Is it even possible for all i know? Sorry if this is the wrong section to discuss in.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (The Wolfman @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 02:32)
I have a version 2 copy of the gta san andreas disc,

A "copy" or is it the original purchased disc?

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 07:34)
QUOTE (The Wolfman @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 02:32)
I have a version 2 copy of the gta san andreas disc,

A "copy" or is it the original purchased disc?

original disc, let me fix that lol.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:44 AM

IF you have the Original disc, why not use it to play the game? Common sense really.. confused.gif I mean, it is V2 for a reason-meaning it has ALL the bug fixes and stuff that were not present in the V1 copy(which is why V1 has a Patch whereas V2 and V3 do NOT)...Why downgrade a game that is patched from the company to not need any additional patches to work properly?

It is against forum rules to discuss downgrading and no disc cracks, so you are on your own there i'm afraid...

The Wolfman
  • The Wolfman

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 08:44)
IF you have the Original disc, why not use it to play the game? Common sense really.. confused.gif   I mean, it is V2 for a reason-meaning it has ALL the bug fixes and stuff that were not present in the V1 copy(which is why V1 has a Patch whereas V2 and V3 do NOT)...Why downgrade a game that is patched from the company to not need any additional patches to work properly?

It is against forum rules to discuss downgrading and no disc cracks, so you are on your own there i'm afraid...

for mods, the second edition doesn't allow any mods. Plus it doesn't let me play SA:MP either. Which is why i wanted to burn the disc to disguise it as version 1.0, i didn't bother using a No CD crack because it f*cks up my gameplay and it crashes a lot. Therefore i researched and i came up with this idea to burning a disc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users