Photo

The Multiple TOWNS Argument

3,780 replies to this topic
Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (MMG @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 06:39)
LOS SANTOS IS THE ONLY CITY CONFIRMED BY DAN HOUSER

If only you could make it a little bit larger

Zulu412
  • Zulu412

Chiver

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

You guys wanna see one thats waaaay out there?
Here it goes:

Note the liscense plate
user posted image

28YRB619, now...

28YRB = "Ordinary Time 28, Year B' , "In whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge (Col. 2:3) "

619 = are code for:
•San Diego
•El Cajon
•Chula Vista
•National City
•Coronado
•La Mesa
•Pine Valley
•Alpine
•Pacific Beach

Is that 1st one?...what?...no way!, lol

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Zulu412 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 18:06)
You guys wanna see one thats waaaay out there?
Here it goes:

Note the liscense plate
user posted image

28YRB619, now...

28YRB = "Ordinary Time 28, Year B' , "In whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge (Col. 2:3) "

619 = are code for:
•San Diego
•El Cajon
•Chula Vista
•National City
•Coronado
•La Mesa
•Pine Valley
•Alpine
•Pacific Beach

Is that 1st one?...what?...no way!, lol

Customized plates. (Which will be a feature.

Zulu412
  • Zulu412

Chiver

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 22:10)

No kiddin?!
somehow I think that post went over your head.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 20:11)
Most of us who want multiple cities already dealt with that disappointed of LS being only 2 years ago. Now's the time for speculation and acknowledgement of the unknown until more info comes.

But you haven't dealt with that disappointment, since you're still hoping for more cities. And anyone who has been on this forum this past year or two knows that no matter what is revealed, someone is angry and grief-stricken. It will only be worse should LS be the only city.

Wreak Havoc in Los Santos
  • Wreak Havoc in Los Santos

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

this guy is a better writer and has more arguments than 90% of the trolls here, even though english is not his mother language

great work pal

i'm really betting high that some medium-sized city will be featured in the northern area

slumdunder
  • slumdunder

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

the blueprint map is something that I focus my thoughts on. Some people speculate it is two sided, and that the side we see is sorta a close up of "LS County." If this is the case, then the back side would be a zoomed out picture. The zoomed in thing we've seen so far doesn't have much space for a substantial city, just towns rather. IF there is a zoomed out side, then there's totally a chance we have another city.

getfranklin
  • getfranklin

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:04 AM

sorry guys, there wont be any other cities other than los santos. old news

Vortexz0r
  • Vortexz0r

I dont care.

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:32 AM

The country side is too damn large. I dont think we will see nothing but rednecks.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Vortexz0r @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 05:32)
The country side is too damn large. I dont think we will see nothing but rednecks.

This ^ confused.gif

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

If you ♥ the $, then prepare to die for it.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (Staten @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 17:32)
QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 20:11)
Most of us who want multiple cities already dealt with that disappointed of LS being only 2 years ago.  Now's the time for speculation and acknowledgement of the unknown until more info comes.

But you haven't dealt with that disappointment, since you're still hoping for more cities. And anyone who has been on this forum this past year or two knows that no matter what is revealed, someone is angry and grief-stricken. It will only be worse should LS be the only city.

Where did I say I was hoping for more cities? It sounds like you hopin' that I'm hopin' biggrin.gif

MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (Zulu412 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 22:28)
QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 22:10)

No kiddin?!
somehow I think that post went over your head.

Good find, looking really likely fort another City now. People have been complaining about there only being one since it was announced there was.. Bet they've either put San Diego in or it was already there. Good find.

wtfandango
  • wtfandango

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:08 AM Edited by wtfandango, 12 June 2013 - 06:10 AM.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

Says san andreas, like all the plates. Gtav is in san andreas state.

gzam1312
  • gzam1312

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:22 AM

Agree with all points, don't know how they could do LA in this day and age without more of a border influence...there has to be something down there...would be the biggest ruse in video gaming history. Fingers crossed.

Zulu412
  • Zulu412

Chiver

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

Here's another: top right corner red/white/green border sign.
the colors are backwards for mexico, but maybe it italy (sarcasm)

user posted image
user posted image

the real life pic is at the san diego border

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (sqre @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 07:44)
iv only had one airport.

Yes, but you only had helicopters, so the airport wasn't that important

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

Yes San Diego is pluasible, but las venturas is also pluasible, they are hiding the northern part of the map. For the people who say it isn't in, you haven't seen the map, r* can give us many surprises. Yes Dan houser said there is only one city but when was that? A year and a half ago. Why did they delay it? There was some bugs, but they could have tried to added another city and were not finished. If any other city was in the game, it would be small.

Plus, las venturas would be a great game ending heist

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Josh410 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 15:42)
Yes San Diego is pluasible, but las venturas is also pluasible, they are hiding the northern part of the map. For the people who say it isn't in, you haven't seen the map, r* can give us many surprises. Yes Dan houser said there is only one city but when was that? A year and a half ago. Why did they delay it? There was some bugs, but they could have tried to added another city and were not finished. If any other city was in the game, it would be small.

I do think now that San Diego is possible after seeing that sign, but i have no doubt in my mind that we will not see LV.

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (SmoothGTA @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 03:47)
People like to say Dan Houser said 'Los Santos only' but he didn't. When asked about other cities he said 'I've got to be really careful here because otherwise they will drag me through the office. It's Los Santos, and a really big map'. That's pretty vague and totally leaves a lot of possibilities open.

Also the press release states GTAV heads back to the city of Los Santos in a reimagined Southern California. Reimagined throws out anyone yelling, 'Its SoCal so it has to be other SoCal towns if anything'.

No it doesn't. Reimagined means they can do whatever they f*cking want to, that's what it means.

All of this doesn't change the fact that I'm beyond happy with everything we know we're getting, so if we get just that it's fine by me. If we get more than what we expect, how cool would that be?! biggrin.gif

Exactly. Now why the hell would he say "I've got to be real careful here because otherwise they will drag me through the office." Obviously they are hiding something big. He would be saying this just because of mountains! There has to be another city

getfranklin
  • getfranklin

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 19:45)

I do think now that San Diego is possible after seeing that sign, but i have no doubt in my mind that we will not see LV.

ill bet anyone in here $20 that los santos is the only major city on the entire map...

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (getfranklin @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 15:50)

ill bet anyone in here $20 that los santos is the only major city on the entire map...

I would never do that bet, because you never know with rockstar.

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 19:53)

Yes. Why in the hell is there so many theory's about other cities? There has to be another city because there is to much info back up another city

getfranklin
  • getfranklin

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Josh410 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 19:55)
QUOTE (dxbrandon @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 19:53)

Yes. Why in the hell is there so many theory's about other cities? There has to be another city because there is to much info back up another city

dan houser already confirmed los santos as the one and only city. as i said... ive got twenty dollars on los santos being the only city in the entire map if anyone would like to make a bet yawn.gif

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Zulu412 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 11:19)
Here's another: top right corner red/white/green border sign.
the colors are backwards for mexico, but maybe it italy (sarcasm)

user posted image
user posted image

the real life pic is at the san diego border

HAHAHAHAHAHA....................................................................................... HAHAHAHAHA

no. icon13.gif suicidal.gif

They are TWO separate billboards with a 50ft. gap (or so) between them.

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Josh410 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 20:42)

San Diego has a great chance, while Las Vegas doesn't.
We have already seen the North-East corner of the map in the pic with the lighthouse.

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (DS 17 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 12:02)

We have already seen the North-East corner of the map in the pic with the lighthouse.

There's no proof where the light house is located though, is there?

IMO if LV was in the game, it wouldn't be on the coast.

ALeSsAnDrO
  • ALeSsAnDrO

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

Nobody from R* specifically mentioned the game only including one city.
What has been said is "one major city" and "a reimagined SoCal" (which IMO rules out Las Vegas).
To me, this leaves a lot of room for interpretation. It might perfectly mean LS and a smaller city like San Diego.

dxbrandon
  • dxbrandon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (ChatterBoxFM @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 16:03)
QUOTE (DS 17 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 12:02)

There's no proof where the light house is located though, is there?

IMO if LV was in the game, it wouldn't be on the coast.

While LV won't be in, wouldn't it be cool if we had San Diego and part of mexico? I would go ape sh*t if that was the case, but i highly doubt it.( Well about the Mexico part, but i hope we do get atleast a little bit..)

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Nobody's mentioned this yet?

user posted image

There, on the left. Is that rocks or buildings? The area seems fairly urbanized what with the stoplight if this picture is taking place in the middle of nowhere. Is this Los Santos?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users