Photo

The Multiple TOWNS Argument

3,780 replies to this topic
BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

Well if you take a look at the map, the only decent sized town is Grapeseed, the rest of the towns has like what, 2-3 streets.

So in other words Rockstar over hyped something?

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by ACR, 11 September 2013 - 09:33 PM.

Well if you take a look at the map, the only decent sized town is Grapeseed, the rest of the towns has like what, 2-3 streets.

So in other words Rockstar over hyped something?

Not so much like fanboys who think that 75% of woods and mountains is funtime.

gwaha
  • gwaha

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

I have been playing for a a while and I made it purpose to try to find a town in the north with snow and have yet to do so. But Im still looking and the map is pretty big. I did find a wingsuit which helped though. Still have a lot of places to explore because there is a Skyrim like fog over the map

No, you haven't played the game. You went from having to install the game but not until you go to sleep in one post and only 6 minutes later you claim to have been playing the game for a while. If you absolutely have to troll do a better job at it than this.

LanceUppercut
  • LanceUppercut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

I have been playing for a a while and I made it purpose to try to find a town in the north with snow and have yet to do so. But Im still looking and the map is pretty big. I did find a wingsuit which helped though. Still have a lot of places to explore because there is a Skyrim like fog over the map

Sad attempt at pretending to have the game lol

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by _Kindled_, 12 September 2013 - 12:29 AM.

Where is Kindled?

Hiding in a cave where Mr Garrison lived for a while some years ago.

He threw himself under a freight train as soon as he found out North Yankton was not on the map. True story.
Quite making bland jokes. I'm still here. EDIT: Notice how the map cuts unexpectedly in top. ;) I'm still going by what IGN stated about mountains beyond Mt. Chiliad. R* wouldn't be evil to make N. Yanton a non- accessible place. BTW, I'd this map part of the leaks or official by R*?

Harryhenry
  • Harryhenry

The only person on this forum who likes GTA V

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

Where is Kindled?

Hiding in a cave where Mr Garrison lived for a while some years ago.
He threw himself under a freight train as soon as he found out North Yankton was not on the map. True story.
Quite making bland jokes. I'm still here. EDIT: Notice how the map cuts unexpectedly in top. ;) I'm still going by what IGN stated about mountains beyond Mt. Chiliad. R* wouldn't be evil to make N. Yanton a non- accessible place. BTW, I'd this map part of the leaks or official by R*?
When did they say "mountains beyond Mt. Chiliad."? and for that matter, if they did say that they might have been referring to the mountains right behind mt chilliad.

Zulu412
  • Zulu412

Chiver

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

No, you haven't played the game. You went from having to install the game but not until you go to sleep in one post and only 6 minutes later you claim to have been playing the game for a while. If you absolutely have to troll do a better job at it than this.

yea, I have the game but decided to take a nap...seriously.

that sh*t'd be like crack,  you'd be up for a while

gwaha
  • gwaha

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Wow. You call yourself an optimist but you are a dreamer. Even if evidence is staring right in your face you still believe that can't be true.

I have got a feeling that even after you have played the game for yourself you will still believe there is a hidden city/town somewhere.

And no, only making North Yankton available for a mission is not evil. Heck, Rockstar has done this before with GTA SA. And based on what the North Yankton mission is likely about it makes NO sense whatsoever to be able to return there.

voltaire
  • voltaire

Altruist

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

Sad attempt at pretending to have the game lol

I have the game, in the end Franklin is hired to kill either Michael or Trevor and he has to decide which one lives.  :evilgrin:

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

Yeah, so ... there are multiple cities if you count

Spoiler

Zulu412
  • Zulu412

Chiver

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by Zulu412, 12 September 2013 - 05:22 PM.

North Yankton looks sweet. how do you suppose we end up there?

Edit: just saw it says nine years ago

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:37 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 15 September 2013 - 11:38 PM.

The thing is... Rockstar aren't very truthful people. 

I can name numerous things of which they've lied about, such as No major characters returning, 

Spoiler
is in, though.

Not being able to buy property.

Interiors

And one of my favorites, when Dan Houser specifically said Packie wont be in. Well, guess what, in a BugStars mission, he was a suggestion on one of the flyers.

Or just watch this video, here.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eYr8AZAK-2A

I'm not saying as if this is my attacking to Dan lying about other cities, in fact, I've kind of lost mostly all my hope. :/

But what if, as a *fantasy* Houser could have been lying about this as well?

I mean, if we can't trust them for major things, how can we trust him for this?

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:34 PM Edited by Otter, 16 September 2013 - 10:20 PM.

I can name numerous things of which they've lied about, such as No major characters returning, 

Spoiler
is in, though.

Interiors

And one of my favorites, when Dan Houser specifically said Packie wont be in. Well, guess what, in a BugStars mission, he was a suggestion on one of the flyers.

I'm not saying as if this is my attacking to Dan lying about other cities, in fact, I've kind of lost mostly all my hope. :/

[img=http://awesomecommen...023_n.jpg?w=670

user was warned for this post

gwaha
  • gwaha

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by gwaha, 16 September 2013 - 02:24 PM.

@_Kindled_

So in your world if someone changed his mind about something he hasn't been truthful or must have been lying. Just because some things change it doesn't mean every single thing you can think of can have changed as well. It really doesn't work that way. You may as well discard every single thing a developer says because there is always a possibility because they first said whatever and they came back on it.

Changing your mind about something has got nothing to do with being truthful or being a liar. You can only be less than truthful if you deliberately tried to deceive someone.

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:26 PM Edited by josephene123, 16 September 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Spoiler
is in, though.

Interiors

Spoiler

The f*ck is wrong with you. Spoiled a pretty decent part of the game for me. Nice one. 

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by ChatterBoxFM, 16 September 2013 - 10:21 PM.

NO OTHER "CITIES".

WARNING: May spoil map for some!

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:39 AM Edited by ChatterBoxFM, 18 September 2013 - 05:39 AM.

@Kindled Do you still think there is more than LS and BC?

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 10 May 2014 - 02:41 PM.

No. Not anymore. 

It was a "pleasure" doing business with you. :beerhat:

• ChatterBoxFM, Udrift and Smaher. like this

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

I totaly called bland county.

• Boxman108 likes this

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

lol at the people who thought there were going to be other cities,126 pages gone to waste,all your idiotic theory's,gone to sh*t, 

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

There's to much information supporting another city for there to only be one.

yet there is only one cities after all these pointless pages

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by ChatterBoxFM, 20 September 2013 - 06:04 PM.

LOLat you thinking youre cool.

Shut the f*ck up. cocky prick

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 20 September 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Your grammar is terrible. And stop double posting, you prick.

• Smaher. likes this

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Damn Kindled.. damn. The game is out, everyone has played it, and every grandma knows the truth about the map and you still claim there is something more?

Just damn.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

Damn Kindled.. damn. The game is out, everyone has played it, and every grandma knows the truth about the map and you still claim there is something more?

Just damn.

No, I'm not, you ignoramus.

No. Not anymore. 

Read, next time. :^:

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

Kindled what are you thinking about creating new thread: The Multiple GTA:ONLINE TOWNS Argument? 

Create it please.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

You know, I've been thinking. This thread'll most likely come to life once that online expansion hits.

If you catch my drift. ;)

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

You know, I've been thinking. This thread'll most likely come to life once that online expansion hits.

lol YES gta online will come with a whole other city,as if gta v inst at its max,look i know they said there going to make gta online grow,but not untill the next gen,360 simply cant handle all that

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

lol YES gta online will come with a whole other city,as if gta v inst at its max,look i know they said there going to make gta online grow,but not untill the next gen,360 simply cant handle all that

Duh, this gen will be thrown like trash, lol. f curse next gen is the key.

• Smaher. likes this

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Eh, the games amazing. Who cares?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users