Photo

GTA 3 Mobile: Gore mode?

2 replies to this topic
NirvashDX
  • NirvashDX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

After discovering that inputting cheats was possible in Mobile version of GTA3, I decided to try it out for myself.

Most of them work of course but however the NASTYLIMBSCHEAT ( Gore mode ) doesn't seem to work at all.

Does this cheat work for any of you? Or has this cheat been completely scrapped despite it's direct port? ( I'm using a Samsung S3 )

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:28 AM

GTAIII Mobile pedestrians don't have separated limbs unlike pc/ps2 so dismemberment isn't possible on GTAIII Mobile.
How are you entering cheats in III Mob? I've heard it's possible on android but i haven't seen it on iOS yet.

NirvashDX
  • NirvashDX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 02:28)
GTAIII Mobile pedestrians don't have separated limbs unlike pc/ps2 so dismemberment isn't possible on GTAIII Mobile.
How are you entering cheats in III Mob? I've heard it's possible on android but i haven't seen it on iOS yet.

Awww...That's a real shame. It was my favourite cheat. Oh well, lets hope someone will make a mod of it in the near future.

For the mobile cheats, You need to use a virtual keyboard or a real keyboard. There are applications in the PLAY store that can do this such as the "GameKeyboard" or some phones can open up a soft keyboard by holding the menu button. Basically with this, you can input the PC cheat codes in the mobile version.

For the iOS version, I don't know but I think it's the same deal, but I heard that you need to jailbreak it first in order to achieve this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users