15 replies to this topic
Cust3
  • Cust3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

Hey.
I have a short question.
How can i get my Flying License? Without Passing the Flying School?
Some people said you fly for 35-25 minutes without doing anything.. but i don't really think it works.

Can someone of you please tell me how to get the Flying License?

-Cust.

ANOTHER THING: I've never even tried the Flying School before because im not there yet. Im still at another Mission. But can i skip all this and just make the Flying School?

(Sorry for bad English)

INFORMATION:

Playing on PlayStation 2

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

If you just want to fly there is a wall by the airport in Los Santos that if you park a car next to you can jump over the wall and have access to the airport .

Cust3
  • Cust3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (stangone50 @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 11:22)
If you just want to fly there is a wall by the airport in Los Santos that if you park a car next to you can jump over the wall and have access to the airport .

Yea i know how to get to Airports but i just pass it with cheats. But i want to fly the locked planes sad.gif

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Cust3 @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 11:24)

Yea i know how to get to Airports but i just pass it with cheats. But i want to fly the locked planes sad.gif

Keep stealing and flying open planes. If you fly long enough your Flying Skill will go up and if it goes up enough, you will get the license without passing the school. This takes a lot of time.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by s7free, 09 June 2013 - 12:59 PM.

Getting the pilots license early is quick and easy, just take the Shamal and fly around SA (should only take about 1 - 2 fly around)

Of course even when you get the pilots license the locked aircraft will still be locked, they only unlock when you complete the pilot school which will unlock all aircraft in all the airports

And the pilot school is part of the main missions, you have to do them when you get to that part in order to continue through the game

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

Remember to stay near mainland. Do not fly far away from mainland as this may cause some glitches. I'd advise flying around LS in circles with Shamal and staying away from trees as they may not always appear quickly so there's a risk of crashing.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

Here it only took me 18m, but it's like 0909090 keep flying on the mainland or you will get a glitch that prevents from doing taxi missions

Cust3
  • Cust3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 12:26)
QUOTE (Cust3 @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 11:24)

Keep stealing and flying open planes. If you fly long enough your Flying Skill will go up and if it goes up enough, you will get the license without passing the school. This takes a lot of time.

Can you tell me how to steal?

Sorry for that noob question.
I started playing GTA SA 3-4 weeks ago.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

^watch fnxrak's video, it's clearly explained there. smile.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by lil weasel, 10 June 2013 - 12:31 AM.

1. You jump up to the roof of the Guard House. If CJ isn't too fat he can easily do that. The Gates open from the inside if you don't park a vehicle too close on the outside.
2. Los Santos Airport has the Shamel (jet) fly it for 13 minutes (Real Time), OR the Dodo (prop) fly it for 23-25 minutes (RT) to gain the Airport Gate Pass.
3. San Fierro Airport has the Maverick ('copter) fly it for about an hour (RT) for the Gate Pass.
4. All other aircraft in the airports are locked and will remain locked until you pass the 'Learning to Fly" 10 tests.
• There are other aircraft in the countryside of the Second and Third Islands.
• Don't violate the air space of unopened islands.
DON'T fly out to sea, as this can make certain missions impossible. Stay over the island(s).

There is a CropDuster on a hill South/West of the SF airport. It is available, and has stable flight.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Also, keep in mind that if you acquire the Pilot's License early, you may cause a glitch in the game that will cause you to not be able to pass two missions, as seen here:
Keep the Taxi and Toreno Glitches in mind and don't fly too much too early in the game. To avoid these, do not acquire a pilot's licence (20% flying skill) before doing the 'Taxi' mission and the SF mission 'Mike Toreno'; and do 'Taxi' before both 'Firefighter' and 'Paramedic'. Otherwise you might not find any taxi fares and/or Mike Toreno's transmitter signal which could prevent you from 100% completi
Just a friendly heads up. smile.gif

This is from a Pinned topic by the way... tounge2.gif

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

Just proves that BS is still BS even if you put a pin in it. sigh.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 18:48)
Also, keep in mind that if you acquire the Pilot's License early, you may cause a glitch in the game that will cause you to not be able to pass two missions, as seen here:

The pilot's license has nothing to do with those glitches it's the flying out of the game boudaries that cause them. I've always got the pilot's license early and never gotten the "Mike Toreno Glitch", I had the taxi though but I was already able to get the pilots skill at maximum and not get that glitch avoiding to fly off the mainland.

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 18:48)
Keep the Taxi and Toreno Glitches in mind and don't fly too much too early in the game. To avoid these, do not acquire a pilot's licence (20% flying skill) before doing the 'Taxi' mission and the SF mission 'Mike Toreno'; and do 'Taxi' before both 'Firefighter' and 'Paramedic'. Otherwise you might not find any taxi fares and/or Mike Toreno's transmitter signal which could prevent you from 100% completi
Just a friendly heads up. smile.gif

This is from a Pinned topic by the way... tounge2.gif

I have all story missions done -about 75 % flying skill - I have done firefighter and paramedic and I am still able to find fares .this on a ps2 ...not debating , just sayin smile.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:07 AM

The taxi glitch is specific to PC and Xbox. The PS2 version got lots of extra turfs instead. Version 2 seems to be less prone to these glitches.

Cust3
  • Cust3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

Okay! Thanks to everyone wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users