Photo

All GTAs into one

9 replies to this topic
LibSity
  • LibSity

Genetically Superior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:05 AM

Say GTA VI is Vice City. Then GTA VII is all three HD cities into one game. What is the appeal of that? Wouldn't you rather go somewhere new, say London? It'd be neat, but I would prefer something new, not a conglomerate of old things. What say you?

BullyIstheBestRockstarGame
  • BullyIstheBestRockstarGame

Tony Prince is a Gay God

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:12 AM

Im English so sure id love a gta to be in London but would they get the English humor right? its different from American humor. and the whole culture would have to be portrayed in the right manner. if Rockstar can do that i say sure take the gamble! colgate.gif

LibSity
  • LibSity

Genetically Superior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (BullyIstheBestRockstarGame @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 01:12)
Im English so sure id love a gta to be in London but would they get the English humor right? its different from American humor. and the whole culture would have to be portrayed in the right manner. if Rockstar can do that i say sure take the gamble! colgate.gif

Well Rockstar is Scottish

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

Im English so sure id love a gta to be in London but would they get the English humor right? its  different from American humor. and the whole culture would have to be portrayed in the right manner.  if Rockstar can do that i say sure take the gamble!  colgate.gif

Im sure they got it right the first 2 times...

GTA London 1969

GTA London 1961

They were released after the first GTA and are pretty good games. had 69 on PS1.

good times, good times...

BullyIstheBestRockstarGame
  • BullyIstheBestRockstarGame

Tony Prince is a Gay God

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (LibSity @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 01:51)
Im English so sure id love a gta to be in London but would they get the English humor right? its  different from American humor. and the whole culture would have to be portrayed in the right manner.  if Rockstar can do that i say sure take the gamble!  colgate.gif

Well Rockstar is Scottish

my bad blush.gif i actually never knew that the houser brothers were english! cry.gif always figured they were american. blush.gif so with that being said i see no reason why a gta in london should not happen.

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

I would like to see a GTA in a city that is based on Chicago.

Dick Valor
  • Dick Valor

Cold Ass Honky

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (LibSity @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 01:05)
Say GTA VI is Vice City. Then GTA VII is all three HD cities into one game. What is the appeal of that? Wouldn't you rather go somewhere new, say London? It'd be neat, but I would prefer something new, not a conglomerate of old things. What say you?

I don't think it will work like that. If anything, I'd like to see them add new cities while simultaneously revisiting old cities. For example, say VI ends up being LC again, but also VC and a city based on D.C. (i.e., the East Coast). Then VII could be the West Coast again (LS again, but also with SF and LV). Then VIII could be the Midwest and do cities based Chicago, New Orleans, Houston, etc.

After that, I'd be ready for an "all in one" GTA USA MMORPG or maybe a GTA Europe.

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

In before the lock.

If anything, Rockstar will stick to one city. They'll never do what the fans want, which isn't always a bad thing.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

There are a good amount of cities that Rockstar could use in future titles like Chicago, Houston and Philadelphia. I'd like to see Carcer City (from Manhunt) redeveloped into a Chicago-inspired city.

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

Nobody said VII setting consinst just of the previously rendered cities. It probalby doesn't. But for the sake of stating what the benefits would be:

1. You could actually travel to different cities, and could see what's between the cities.
2. By going into another state, you could get rid of the heat, unless you committed a federal crime.
3. There would be more variety in the map, making it more interesting to explore + easter eggs.
4. Makes sense to have more radiostations.
5. The long distance races, where you're actually able to floor it, as opposed to blowing through the same city a hundred times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users