Photo

question for all the cheaters/modders in MP

6 replies to this topic
bettythebomber
  • bettythebomber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:35 AM

Just want to ask you guys a question.....

What do you get out of being in a game in god mode, killing people and not being able to be killed.

Do you realise how retarded it is?

In every multiplayer game in history on any game series.. the first point is to kill and be killed... or not be killed so often if your good at the game.
What is the point of going into a game where you cant be killed.. but still excpecting to be able to kill people.. how is that fair

I see this game was made 5 years ago.. and this issue still has not been adressed pretty damn disgraceful if you ask me.

Im not a bore, i play many games like men of war mount and blade and i will glitch sometimes or teamkill for the lols.. but this ridiuclous `going in god mode ` and spawning sh*t and freezing servers and blasting everyone.. all the time whilst not being able to be killed` how is that fun, how is that even fair. Its pathetic...

So yeh, what do you gain out of harrasing servers and killing people but not being able to be killed.. it doesnt make people think you are good or brave, it just screams `i cant get kills normally so i need to go into god mode`

PlaceInHistory
  • PlaceInHistory

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (bettythebomber @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 00:35)
Just want to ask you guys a question.....

What do you get out of being in a game in god mode, killing people and not being able to be killed.

Do you realise how retarded it is?

In every multiplayer game in history on any game series.. the first point is to kill and be killed... or not be killed so often if your good at the game.
What is the point of going into a game where you cant be killed.. but still excpecting to be able to kill people.. how is that fair

I see this game was made 5 years ago.. and this issue still has not been adressed pretty damn disgraceful if you ask me.

Im not a bore, i play many games like men of war mount and blade and i will glitch sometimes or teamkill for the lols.. but this ridiuclous `going in god mode ` and spawning sh*t and freezing servers and blasting everyone.. all the time whilst not being able to be killed` how is that fun, how is that even fair. Its pathetic...

So yeh, what do you gain out of harrasing servers and killing people but not being able to be killed.. it doesnt make people think you are good or brave, it just screams `i cant get kills normally so i need to go into god mode`

I think most people cheat because they suck at playing the game legitimately.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

arent you also a modder? it just seems abit hypocritical to complain about god mode and freezing games when you yourself mod. what makes you mod?. dont your mods lag up and freeze peoples games aswell? just asking, no offence.

bettythebomber
  • bettythebomber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Legacy-666_ @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 04:08)
arent you also a modder? it just seems abit hypocritical to complain about god mode and freezing games when you yourself mod. what makes you mod?. dont your mods lag up and freeze peoples games aswell? just asking, no offence.

no offense taken

i used it in single player not multiplayer big difference

now i dont use it at all because it crashes my pc

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

its cuz they suck so bad at aiming they rely on these petty tools to troll "real skilled" players

Eagle-Eye
  • Eagle-Eye

☸ Sniper ☸

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

Its not because they're bad or they suck at aiming, well that might be
but usually its because they just want to be superior in multiplayer, others just want infamous reputation, while others just want to have fun and toy around with others.
some modders just get the easily accessible mods without even knowing the game and GTAIV is a big hit after all.

OriginalFlamer_
  • OriginalFlamer_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:57 AM

You're misunderstanding the fact between 2012/2013 modders and 2009/2010 modders. The old school modders only flashed their xbox's for GTA so they could get the car spawns and colored heli's. Since rockstar decided to leave out certain vehicles in free mode ( stupid decision ). They also only modded for fun, and most of them weren't 12 yr old script kiddies so they wouldn't freeze the game every 4 mins. all the new scripters and " hackers " ( as they claim to be ), are just TTG or Youtuber fanboys. They are not to be taken seriously. About the aim thing. There has never EVER been a way to have an Aimbot in the GTA Series. Everyone claiming to have one is lying out of their arse. It is utterly impossible to apply an aimbot to either a chopper or a weapon. Aimbots don't exist in the GTA modding world. That has been a myth for the past 5 years. Quite frankly, whats the point of complaining anymore? The damn game is 5 years old. There is no GB Ladder, nor any competition. All the competition in TDM/ free mode piloters died in 2011. Rockstar gave up on the security so its never being addressed or fixed. Might as well just become a modder and join in the fun. -Ex 2009 modder.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users