Quantcast

» «
Photo

ODB and Eazy E holograms @ Rock The Bells

11 replies to this topic
SickBoi
  • SickBoi

Formerly, KFranchise. I wanna change my name back to it tho...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

http://allhiphop.com...rock-the-bells/
This flew under the radar so I had to share. Unknown if these holograms will be done by those who the Tupac Coachella hologram.
Check out the Tupac Hologram here:

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

Excited for ODB. Buzzing for Eazy. Delighted for Wu Tang and Original NWA. Might give more attention to the NWA movie in the making.

Just hope Ren or something gets more publicity off it. Possible preforming with Easy. All of Wu Tang could do with a Publicity boost at this rate in my opinion, still got werdos that havent heard of them yet they were in; Afro Sameri, American Gangster, How High....*Insert other expersions of their talent here*. So best of luck to both parties in this! biggrin.gif

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

Louis van Gaal's red and white army!

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

This is f*cking amazing! I'm a massive Wu Tang and N.W.A fan so this is really special to me. I remember watching Coachella live and the 2Pac hologram coming and I nearly had a heart attack. ODB and Eazy deserve it so I can't wait to see their holograms.

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

It's going to be such an awesome thing to see. I've heard there's been some opposition from ODB's widow but f*ck that, it's going to be such a sight.

Let the talents of these 2 live on in whatever way possible.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:32 AM

You do realize they just film a look alike and project it onto a sheet of fabric right

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 00:42)
All of Wu Tang could do with a Publicity boost at this rate in my opinion

The Wu doesn't need any publicity at all. They're arguably the greatest hip-hop group ever organized. I think that comment was pretty damn disrespectful. People who haven't heard of the Wu Tang, and listen to rap, obviously don't need or don't want to be listening to them.

I'm interested to seeing ODB, not so much Eazy.

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (DOOM! @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 07:25)
QUOTE (Glenn. @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 00:42)
All of Wu Tang could do with a Publicity boost at this rate in my opinion

The Wu doesn't need any publicity at all. They're arguably the greatest hip-hop group ever organized. I think that comment was pretty damn disrespectful. People who haven't heard of the Wu Tang, and listen to rap, obviously don't need or don't want to be listening to them.

I'm interested to seeing ODB, not so much Eazy.

I agree with you on the Wu-Tang bit. They are legends and don't need publicity since the are one of the greatest. They performed at Coachella recently too so I'm 100% sure most the real hip-hop fans are aware of the Wu-Tang and some of the noobs. They have done a lot for hip-hop over years and released one of the greatest albums of all time.

I disagree with you not caring about Eazy. Fair enough it's your opinion and everything but that man has done a lot for rap. If it wasn't for Eazy we would of had the world's most dangerous group, we wouldn't of had Bone Thugs n-Harmony as Eazy founded them and gave them a record deal (Probably the most underrated group of all time) Eazy wasn't the best rapper lyrical but he was a great business man and was part of the great album 'Straight Outta Compton'

Like I've said before, I'm really interested to see them both. They are both legends.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:52 AM

Hold your boat captain... I never said I didn't care for Eazy, it's just I wouldn't care to see a solo track from Eazy. I never really enjoyed his solo work, but the stuff he did with NWA and obviously Bone is legendary. I would f*cking love to see something with Bone Thugs.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

No... No its not disrespectful, when everyones listening to ASAP Rocky and bugging about how Lyrical Kendrick is, they seem out of the lime light. Certainly over here, they arn't known to be legends. I'd say some of my friends need to listen to Wu Tang.

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (DOOM! @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 07:52)
Hold your boat captain... I never said I didn't care for Eazy, it's just I wouldn't care to see a solo track from Eazy. I never really enjoyed his solo work, but the stuff he did with NWA and obviously Bone is legendary. I would f*cking love to see something with Bone Thugs.

Sorry about that I misunderstood what you meant there.

Eazy's hologram will be performing with Bone Thugs which will be great. Can't wait for this!

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by DOOM!, 14 June 2013 - 05:50 PM.

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 08:55)
No... No its not disrespectful, when everyones listening to ASAP Rocky and bugging about how Lyrical Kendrick is, they seem out of the lime light. Certainly over here, they arn't known to be legends. I'd say some of my friends need to listen to Wu Tang.

Wu has been in the game for two decades. If you think these legends need any sort of limelight after dominating the rap game, then I think the past two decades of their music blew over your head. So, yeah, I think its a little disrespectful when you claim that Wu needs more attention because the likes of ASAP and Lamar being in the limelight, they're hip-hop legends(regardless if you think they're not perceived as legends in your area) and will forever be remembered.

Just tell your friends to listen to them, play some tracks. Word of mouth is the best way to spread music.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

Well I can't change your opion on the statement. But Its not ment to be disrespectful to your outlook on the topic. Apologise if you were offended. Yeah my friends are kinda saps in the sense that they consider Eminem as the best rapper (I personally can't say whos the best, but I have my list). Big L, Wu Tang Clan, Eazy E and Ice Cubes actually raps, and in some occasions even Nas, would be unknown to them. Its a real shame. But you know, I piss them off enough by constantly comparing music with them. smile.gif Good theres always guys on the internet that take this sh*t serious (Even if we have disagreements).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users