Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA: SA, crashes just right after loading.

1 reply to this topic
Guren
  • Guren

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

Hello, guys : )

Well, here's the problem,

1. Installed CLEO through the installer. (didn't install any mods for it)
2. Started up new game (I don't have any savefiles)
3. Crashes right after the Los Santos Internation Airport or whatever intro comes on.

I think it's my crack, I have several because I downloaded it to fix this problem. (My cracks -> http://vvcap.net/db/...M4niCKRG5hZ.png I know that I don't have cleo.asi in my directory because I deleted so I can play the game without cleo 4 it works fine that way.)
I don't think it's Cleo 4 itself, as I download it from the same place some time ago and it was working, with mods.

Now, I have a couple of vehicle mods, but it has nothing to do with those because they work perfectly without Cleo 4 installed.
The current crack I have right now is the European 1.01 version, as I heard somewhere that CLEO 4 only works with the 1.01 version.

I thought that maybe somebody might be willing to lend me their crack(if you have cleo 4 and it works for you) to try and fix this problem.
I've had this problem for two days and frankly, I am getting reeally pissed off.

Thanks in advance, I'm very frustrated and I'll really appreciate anybody who helps me smile.gif

P.S. I was thinking of installing CLEO 3 or any other version but I would feel that would disable me from some other mods..

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

CLEO works on 1.0 US exe. Try using it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users