Photo

Idea for GTA Vita

18 replies to this topic
hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by hawkstalker, 09 June 2013 - 12:58 PM.

I've had this idea of a GTA Vita in my head for a while now and thought I'd share it with you.

According to GTAWikia, Michael was born on the East Coast. That could be Vice City or Liberty City. However, I couldn't find anymore proof so I am going to skip that idea.

The game takes place about 10 years before GTA V. Michael and Trevor are successful bank robbers in San Fierro. (In Trailer #1, Micheal said he moved to Los Santos. He might have not even lived in San Andreas at all but that will complicate this idea and I might post later about a fix to the story.) The game will have the same synopsis of GTA V: You do a bunch of mini-heists that ultimately lead up to a major heists with big payoffs. (Franklin won't be in it because 1: He doesn't fit the story and 2: He'd be like 15. However, an up and coming bank robber named Marcus will help them in the getaway) You can switch between Micheal, Trevor, and Marcus at nearly any time similar to GTA V. Franklin, however, will make a cameo. Possibly as a witness to a heist like Luis Lopez in Three Leaf Clover.

Now this is where I discuss the ending.

ENDING #1: After the game's final heist, Micheal and Trevor get busted. The FIB make a deal with Micheal and give him a mansion in Rockford Hills, Los Santos. He must retire from his life of crime if he accepts. If he refuses, he dies. He tells them only if Trevor is spared from jail. The FIB agree but don't tell Micheal their plan. You see, Trevor bought houses, drugs, and cars with his money. (Note: at this time, Trevor isn't as addicted to drugs as he is in GTA V) The FIB seizes all his assests and sticks him with a trailer in Blaine County. This leads to the rivalry between Micheal and Trevor. This ending is good story-wise as it describes the life of the two prior to GTA V. You can still play as both of them after this ending, however, if they see each other, a fight might initiate. Marcus was a minor accomplice so the FIB forget him, and he keeps all his belongings.

ENDING #2: This ending is nearly identical to ending #1. But instead of instantly getting busted by the FIB, Micheal and Trevor say before the heist that this will be the final one. After it's over, Micheal and Trevor bask in the glory of their victory. This ending is good for the consumer because it allows you to continue to play as the two as friends. Shortly after this ending, the ending to #1 occurs (Micheal moves to Rockford Hills). However, this is only implied and you'll never see it even if you play for another 200 hours and beat 100% six times. Marcus says he going to Vinewood to star in movies. He is still controllable, though.

[NOTE: You don't choose the endings. They are just possible endings.] Thoughts below.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:50 AM

Interesting idea. icon14.gif
I like it. icon14.gif

KFranchise
  • KFranchise

Marquess of Queensberry rules only baby!

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

I think this is pretty good. icon14.gif
Very nice

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:25 AM

user posted image

Wrong sub-forum.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:26 AM

I don't think R* would make a whole new city just for a Vita game.
I thought about this same thing in IV's Liberty City with some time frame differences like the old WTC and stuff.

hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

They could use Liberty City as they already built it this generation and could skip all the planning and design and convert it. I still think San Andreas would be better.

hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Devyl @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 22:25)
user posted image

Wrong sub-forum.

Then where should it go?

(Sorry for double-posting)

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

This member title is 100% renewable

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (hawkstalker @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 00:39)
user posted image

Wrong sub-forum.

Then where should it go?

(Sorry for double-posting)

GTA Series Chat

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (hawkstalker @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 01:39)

Wrong sub-forum.

Then where should it go?

GTA Series Chat would probably be best.

http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=262

hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

I'll remember that for future reference, thanks.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:48 AM

I doubt we will ever see a GTA on Vita, considering the console was an utter failure.

03silverbullet
  • 03silverbullet

multiplaya4life

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (Devyl @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 03:25)
user posted image

^^^this. i wouldn't play or purchase this game if they decided to exclude any of the protags from being playable in the vita version. include the trio or exclude all and present a new protagonist.

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

Not many people have a vita. Vita was a fail because of it's high price and how it came out when portable gaming was and still is dominated by phone games like angry bird or fruit ninja. and dont forget how the OS is so closed. Why would you want to develop for vita? it took months for sony to make a facebook app and youtube app. they suck just like the youtube app on ps3

hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:58 PM

I edited the first post.

GTAKing3197
  • GTAKing3197

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

I like this idea! It would be good to have a prequal to GTA V and if it isn't as major as GTA V then I think it would be good for the PS Vita smile.gif Too bad Rockstar Leeds probably aren't making any portable GTA games at the moment.

hawkstalker
  • hawkstalker

Ain't No Mark Ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by hawkstalker, 09 June 2013 - 04:25 PM.

QUOTE (GTAKing3197 @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 10:08)
I like this idea! It would be good to have a prequal to GTA V and if it isn't as major as GTA V then I think it would be good for the PS Vita smile.gif Too bad Rockstar Leeds probably aren't making any portable GTA games at the moment.

Thanks. But we can only hope...

QUOTE (03silverbullet @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 00:45)
^^^this. i wouldn't play or purchase this game if they decided to exclude any of the protags from being playable in the vita version. include the trio or exclude all and present a new protagonist.

But remember, the reason I said only Micheal and Trevor is because of system limitations. Plus, the Vita has only been out for a year (in USA). It took Rockstar North 5 years to make GTA V. So if they want to retain every feature of GTA V, they'll have to use lots of compression and possibly multiple cartridges. And if they do, it will come out in 2017.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

Mikhail Faustin's Gyneocologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

I think that if a GTA game was released for PSVITA, the storyline would be about an average person who buys GTA LCS or GTA VCS off of the PlayStationNetwork and then plays it on his PSVITA.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:37 AM

I would be so happy if a GTA was developed for the Vita. I started GTA on the PSP, and love handheld gaming. I have a Vita, and it'd be capable to handle a GTA.

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

Celtic FC Manchester United Champions!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

Owning a Vita myself i'd love gta to come to it at one point.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users