Steve won't message me

6 replies to this topic
Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

Hello,

Well, you know that everbody wants to finish IV's storyline before V release in the coming three months. I've finished the storyline for five times now, so I was doing the storyline for the last sixth time but this time I want the archievement called "Key to the City" that I never completed. I have 1160G "Gamescore" of GTA IV, but I haven't got this archievement and a few more that I never get but they don't care me much anyways, so I want it to complete IV for the first time a 100% but I was in a kind of disappointed and angry.

I completed all missions, so I was doing the side missions, I gave Brucie his exotic cars (10), I did his races (10), he send me a message that he was very happy what I did but it supposed that after that Steve, Brucie's friend needs to give me a text message that I need to find 30 cars if I am correct but I spent a lot playing and I gave up, so I started all over, I am doing the storyline again.

Did this happen to me alone or to somebody else more?

Thanks,

- Smaaske

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

This member title is 100% renewable

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

Stevie might have messaged you during the story before. Try checking all messages on the phone.

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 01:20)
Stevie might have messaged you during the story before. Try checking all messages on the phone.

Seriously, I wouldn't have made this thread if that was right.

shadyslady
  • shadyslady

I've never been popular - I don't mean to start now

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Smaaske @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 00:56)
Hello,

Well, you know that everbody wants to finish IV's storyline before V release in the coming three months. I've finished the storyline for five times now, so I was doing the storyline for the last sixth time but this time I want the archievement called "Key to the City" that I never completed. I have 1160G "Gamescore" of GTA IV, but I haven't got this archievement and a few more that I never get but they don't care me much anyways, so I want it to complete IV for the first time a 100% but I was in a kind of disappointed and angry.

I completed all missions, so I was doing the side missions, I gave Brucie his exotic cars (10), I did his races (10), he send me a message that he was very happy what I did but it supposed that after that Steve, Brucie's friend needs to give me a text message that I need to find 30 cars if I am correct but I spent a lot playing and I gave up, so I started all over, I am doing the storyline again.

Did this happen to me alone or to somebody else more?

Thanks,

- Smaaske

Brucie has to call you first. He talks about Steve, then you get a message from him. So don't ignore a call by Brucie.
How and when they unlock

http://gta.wikia.com/Stevie's_Car_Thefts

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

There seem to be a glitch where you won't get messaged by Stevie if you changed your phone's wallpaper. If you did, just reset it.

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Fisciletti @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 20:57)
There seem to be a glitch where you won't get messaged by Stevie if you changed your phone's wallpaper. If you did, just reset it.

Worked!

Druffmaul
  • Druffmaul

Dan Is The Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Fisciletti @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 12:57)

Oooooh! The glitch happened to me once, and I remember finding out that it was supposedly because I had the phone turned off when Stevie would have texted me (which I did,) and it was permanent on that save file. Is that flat out incorrect, or is there more than one type of Stevie glitch?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users