Genovese Crime Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
218 replies to this topic
BadAzz Genovese
  • BadAzz Genovese

• Genovese Crime Family • • Don •

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 23:46)
QUOTE (SaintGenovese @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 23:39)
QUOTE (Leo Gervasi @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 20:17)
QUOTE (THE R34P3R @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 14:44)
C'mon saint keep ur members under control

What members?

We have over 40+ members leo.
Why would you say "what members" ?

Grow up.

Do you now? Id like to see all of them..

Read the Roster.
That's around 40 of them. They are all active on xbox. Ask any of them.

All you in the community have got to stop hating like this.
Riot stop wasting your energy trying to prove a point.

Our family has 40+ members, its the Truth. Big deal.

If you have nothing Truthful or nothing Positive to say, then go talk trash and Hate on the police forum pages.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:56 AM

I suggest you take those who are not registered members off your roster or I'll do it myself.

SaintGenovese
  • SaintGenovese

• The Overlord of Genovese Crime Family •

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:16 AM

I swapped the names for filled.
Toke if you approve of it.

Give us some time. All those names will be registered.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

Fair enough.

Do remind your members that signing up is all that's really required and they can do that from their xboxs. Granted doing it that way is a bit more time consuming but at least you can pester them right there on the spot.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Three dons..

TutTutTut.

Leo Gervasi
  • Leo Gervasi

Good bye.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

Well, glad to see it's open to the community. I won't speak out of turn, like these other fools, since we're now allowed to post here. I also see Valachi isn't on the hitlist anymore. Very interesting. Did he come crawling back? Hmmm, not surprising.

G.O.W Military
  • G.O.W Military

That Private kid must be famous on here!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

What members?

Grow up.

I bet the members you talk about are your fake accounts

SaintGenovese
  • SaintGenovese

• The Overlord of Genovese Crime Family •

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (G.O.W Military @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 22:05)

What members?

Grow up.

You bet. But for a true fact, they are All real and active xbox members.
Invite any of them to a party, they will speak to you.

How are they fake if they are all online at the same time?

Please stop posting this bullsh*t.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (SaintGenovese @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 22:18)

What members?

Grow up.

If you don't want them to reply just put up a posting ban, Ignore their posts and report it to a moderator rather then encouraging them to post by replying.

Old School Kid
  • Old School Kid

Follower Of Tradition

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

Oh I see nothing has changed on this page

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 22:31)
QUOTE (SaintGenovese @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 22:18)

What members?

Grow up.

If you don't want them to reply just put up a posting ban, Ignore their posts and report it to a moderator rather then encouraging them to post by replying.

They have been doing this "Activating post ban no one is on the page" I don't think Toke cares because he know its BS

Leo Gervasi
  • Leo Gervasi

Good bye.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

You know what I heard everybody? Don Genovese and Sean Genovese may be coming back to the Genovese Crime Family. But then again, it could just a rumor. I don't know, but I would like to find out. It will be very interesting. Since Don Genovese may be coming back, where does that place Saint? Still the top Don of the Dons in is family? Hmmmm. It's tough.

Raven Genovese
  • Raven Genovese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Leo Gervasi @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 06:02)
You know what I heard everybody? Don Genovese and Sean Genovese may be coming back to the Genovese Crime Family. But then again, it could just a rumor. I don't know, but I would like to find out. It will be very interesting. Since Don Genovese may be coming back, where does that place Saint? Still the top Don of the Dons in is family? Hmmmm. It's tough.

They are all 3 dons, you f*cking idiot. Go with your vegas crew somewhere else, Salvatore.

Iv F34R vI
  • Iv F34R vI

•The Corporation•

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

Saw 3 of your guys in a RTDM last night. It's sad they have to use mods their too suicidal.gif

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Iv F34R vI @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 16:39)
Saw 3 of your guys in a RTDM last night. It's sad they have to use mods their too suicidal.gif

I saw your old Family in some RTDMs before you shut it down. its a shame they had to use Mods.

Turbo = Modification to the controller = Mods wink.gif

Leo Gervasi
  • Leo Gervasi

Good bye.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Raven Genovese @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 11:22)

They are all 3 dons, you f*cking idiot. Go with your vegas crew somewhere else, Salvatore.

Oh, good one. You used my gamertag to get at me. f*cking brilliant. You must be a f*cking genius, you moron. And didn't you just leave the Genovese, jackass? Yeah, I wouldn't be talking if I were you, f*cking dumbass. Clan hopper.

Wouldn't be surprised if you f*cking joined them once again, for the fifth time. Clan hopper.Wouldn't be surprised if Saint begged you to come back. Wouldn't be his first time with members.

And obviously, they are all Don's, but I highly f*cking doubt Saint is giving to give his spot up for Don or Sean. Saint's too f*cking self obsessed to let those two ride in and take over. Don and Sean were and still are the Founding Fathers of the Genovese, and I don't think they'll just sit underneath Saint, since he already f*cked up when he officially got assassinated by Diablo or Goblin. It'd be foolish to do so, if they do.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Leo Gervasi @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 22:00)
QUOTE (Raven Genovese @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 11:22)

Oh, good one. You used my gamertag to get at me. f*cking brilliant. You must be a f*cking genius, you moron. And didn't you just leave the Genovese, jackass? Yeah, I wouldn't be talking if I were you, f*cking dumbass. Clan hopper.

Wouldn't be surprised if you f*cking joined them once again, for the fifth time. Clan hopper.Wouldn't be surprised if Saint begged you to come back. Wouldn't be his first time with members.

And obviously, they are all Don's, but I highly f*cking doubt Saint is giving to give his spot up for Don or Sean. Saint's too f*cking self obsessed to let those two ride in and take over. Don and Sean were and still are the Founding Fathers of the Genovese, and I don't think they'll just sit underneath Saint, since he already f*cked up when he officially got assassinated by Diablo or Goblin. It'd be foolish to do so, if they do.

Someones a little angry..

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:44 PM

Come on, Saint is the self proclaimed "Overlord of the Genovese" he ain't going to give up his little fiefdom... but also is that someone you want to follow? Sounds very fascist and tyrannical and obviously not very sound and steady leadership, especially if one must exemplify the use of such a descriptor of self indulged power by the use of "Overlord".

Then again, perhaps it's a prerequisite to small man syndrome.

Notorious Big
  • Notorious Big

• Overlord •

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (Leo Gervasi @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 22:00)

user posted image

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

I don't see why everyone feels the need to cause sh*t on the Genovese post.

Do you want to be them?

Everyone clan has a modder, Most people have mods, I used to have mods, I wanted to get mods back but i CBF.

Grow up, Get a life, You pale sad immature people who feel the need to hate on someone more known then them.

Leo Gervasi
  • Leo Gervasi

Good bye.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 20:29)

Do you want to be them?

Everyone clan has a modder, Most people have mods, I used to have mods, I wanted to get mods back but i CBF.

Grow up, Get a life, You pale sad immature people who feel the need to hate on someone more known then them.

Oh my gosh!!!!! Saint, you have a number one ass kisser!!! Seriously dude, hop off his dick. I mean, it's bad enough that so many others like to kiss ass, but damn. Take a break man. Doesn't your ass hurt hurt at all? Or do you just not have any feeling anymore?

@Mr. White: Wow. I think I had a brain orgasm. I completely agree. There's no way Saint would let go of his status. But like you said, who wants to stay under a dictator?

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Leo Gervasi @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 01:43)
QUOTE (The Imposter @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 20:29)

Do you want to be them?

Oh my gosh!!!!! Saint, you have a number one ass kisser!!! Seriously dude, hop off his dick. I mean, it's bad enough that so many others like to kiss ass, but damn. Take a break man. Doesn't your ass hurt hurt at all? Or do you just not have any feeling anymore?

@Mr. White: Wow. I think I had a brain orgasm. I completely agree. There's no way Saint would let go of his status. But like you said, who wants to stay under a dictator?

Do you know who i am?

I really dislike Saint so i couldn't give to sh*t but what i said still stand, Grow up is all i have to say.

I'm not arss licking him I'm just stating the fact that you and many others are being so immature.

Good Day.

Iv F34R vI
  • Iv F34R vI

•The Corporation•

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (The Imposter @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 16:44)

I saw your old Family in some RTDMs before you shut it down. its a shame they had to use Mods.

Aha! Did you do any flips tounge.gif at least I HONESTLY didn't have a single person who modified the game of GTA my guys who had turbos couldn't run around with GodMode autoaim spawn weapons etc. you have a chance to beat someone who has a turbo but if your someone like Pain Cavalcante or the Genovese over here shi* you can just suck at the game and be a modder. 100% guarantee you take away a modders mods and they will be 100x worse (for the most part) than a player who's turbo is taken and he plays No Bo.

And Riot Genovese- Ill v lSaviourl you no longer should be talking shi* on this page as You've got mods yourself. Ladies And Gentlemen Yes Duke Mancini One of the most trash players to hit GTA has mods... Sad

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (Iv F34R vI @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 02:30)

Aha! Did you do any flips tounge.gif at least I HONESTLY didn't have a single person who modified the game of GTA my guys who had turbos couldn't run around with GodMode autoaim spawn weapons etc. you have a chance to beat someone who has a turbo but if your someone like Pain Cavalcante or the Genovese over here shi* you can just suck at the game and be a modder. 100% guarantee you take away a modders mods and they will be 100x worse (for the most part) than a player who's turbo is taken and he plays No Bo.

And Riot Genovese- Ill v lSaviourl you no longer should be talking shi* on this page as You've got mods yourself. Ladies And Gentlemen Yes Duke Mancini One of the most trash players to hit GTA has mods... Sad

Its funny how you say im trash... Yet i can easily smack you. The only thing the corporation does is corner glitch. Play me airport.
Mods? Show me some proof. Rated Flips is a little girl because i died and spawned next to him. If i remember right he had mods.

Iv F34R vI
  • Iv F34R vI

•The Corporation•

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Iv F34R vI, 16 July 2013 - 05:43 PM.

QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 08:01)

Its funny how you say im trash... Yet i can easily smack you. The only thing the corporation does is corner glitch. Play me airport.
Mods? Show me some proof. Rated Flips is a little girl because i died and spawned next to him. If i remember right he had mods.

Lololololol!
You guys ran away from us! You wonder why we corner glitch? When the a score was like 15-2 you ran to the tops of buildings!

Edit: You'll Crush Me? Sense when were you actually good?

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

I Call that the "PAT Attack!"

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by PATRIOTIC M4A1, 16 July 2013 - 05:50 PM.

QUOTE (Iv F34R vI @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 17:40)
QUOTE (Riot Genovese @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 08:01)

Lololololol!
You guys ran away from us! You wonder why we corner glitch? When the a score was like 15-2 you ran to the tops of buildings!

Edit: You'll Crush Me? Sense when were you actually good?

Since* wink.gif

Just messing with ya Fear.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

Really we ran away? Lets just wait on our full actual video to go up. Considering you always wanted my hp? Then as the Gravanos you always had to bring in outside help. Face it your trash.

Iv F34R vI
  • Iv F34R vI

•The Corporation•

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

Lmao. I see how your going to be. Lol. That was pretty bada** a few days back when those modders were in the game and we were just fuc*ing shi* up!

Edit: are you kidding me I never once asked for your help you always begged me to let you in our TDMS LOL happy.gif . Check out our videos we we have Gravanos in all of not the cast majority of all our game!

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

Now now ladies...why don't we take this little debate to PM.

I'm sure whoever the owner of this page is doesnt appreciate the flaming.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Wiemy @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 18:23)
I'm sure whoever the owner of this page is doesnt appreciate the flaming.

No I don't think they do... but then again it's also the only activity this page sees and also they probably don't give two sh*ts about this page anyways.

...Hasn't anyone else noticed once external crews come to the forums and are exposed to an actual community of GTA gamers along with respectable gangs and people they fall apart and or their numbers dwindle as others in their crew have become exposed to a broader assortment of gangs/crews outside the little corner piece they are so used to being apart of so they in turn leave to go join a more suitable group. Then after a bunch of the solid people of said crew leaves the gang and joins one here on the forums they are just left with f*cking morons and either fall apart completely or leave the forums then later fall apart. Kind of interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users