When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
San Andreas Bridge Glitch [Mac.]
Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:38 PM
I have a macbook air, and I have never had this problem before.
OSX Mountain lion 10.8.3
1.7 GHz Intel Core i5
4GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD 4000
Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:19 PM
- Delete .set file from your Documents\San Andreas User Files folder.
- Open the Start menu, in the search box type "advanced system settings".
- One result will appear, click it.
- In the window that opens, click the Advanced tab, then the first Settings button.
- Go to the "Data Execution Prevention" tab, and click "Add..." to add an exception.
- Browse to your gta_sa.exe and select it.
- Now "OK" all the dialogs until they're closed.
Edited by CCPD, 06 June 2013 - 07:22 PM.
Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:31 PM
|QUOTE (CCPD @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 19:19)|
| Fix below was done on PC. You can try to apply it on Mac.|
Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:12 PM