San Andreas Bridge Glitch [Mac.]
Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:38 PM
I have a macbook air, and I have never had this problem before.
OSX Mountain lion 10.8.3
1.7 GHz Intel Core i5
4GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD 4000
Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by CCPD, 06 June 2013 - 07:22 PM.
- Delete .set file from your Documents\San Andreas User Files folder.
- Open the Start menu, in the search box type "advanced system settings".
- One result will appear, click it.
- In the window that opens, click the Advanced tab, then the first Settings button.
- Go to the "Data Execution Prevention" tab, and click "Add..." to add an exception.
- Browse to your gta_sa.exe and select it.
- Now "OK" all the dialogs until they're closed.
Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:31 PM
|QUOTE (CCPD @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 19:19)|
| Fix below was done on PC. You can try to apply it on Mac.|
Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:12 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users