Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to avoid wanted level when shooting guns?(MOD)

2 replies to this topic
xRain.Awesomex
  • xRain.Awesomex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

I recently modded my desert eagle to a silenced walther, and even edited the sound so it would look and sound like a silenced walther. Now, my problem is, when I shoot a pedestrian, people run around screaming and calling cops and whatever even if nobody was there to see it but me. I want it to ACT like a silenced pistol, attracting minimum attention, and I won't get any wanted stars. Does anybody know how to fix this?

gtaivmodderz
  • gtaivmodderz

Penis Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (xRain.Awesomex @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 08:29)
I recently modded my desert eagle to a silenced walther, and even edited the sound so it would look and sound like a silenced walther. Now, my problem is, when I shoot a pedestrian, people run around screaming and calling cops and whatever even if nobody was there to see it but me. I want it to ACT like a silenced pistol, attracting minimum attention, and I won't get any wanted stars. Does anybody know how to fix this?

You can use the simple native traner aand disable you wanted level

a-k-t-w
  • a-k-t-w

Wannabe GTA IV Dev

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (gtaivmodderz @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 02:01)
QUOTE (xRain.Awesomex @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 08:29)

You can use the simple native traner aand disable you wanted level

that is not the same thing.

if i remember correctly there is a silenced flag in weapons.xml or whatever, not sure if it actually does anything but.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users