Photo

Free Roam

4 replies to this topic
cupofcheessemkay
  • cupofcheessemkay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

Anybody wanna do some party mode stuff i don't care what? im new to online gta so im looking for people to play with

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:35 AM

PC? 360? PS3?

cupofcheessemkay
  • cupofcheessemkay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

oh yea i forgot to include that
Xbox 360

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

Party Mode isn't made to be Free Mode. Party Mode is just where you and your friends can screw around until the host selects a game mode to play. Unfortunately R* set it up so that your party can only play with other parties of the same size. But no one plays party mode so you won't find any games that way.

I suggest you first set up your preferences by going to MULTIPLAYER>PREFERENCES then select if you want to join games with auto aim, police, and friendly fire on or off and join one of the ranked matches. If you just want to play Free Mode though then go to MULTIPLAYER>PLAYER MATCH>FREE MODE. You can also make you own custom games by selecting CUSTOM MATCH and setting your PRIVATE SLOTS to 1.

Just a fair warning though, there are a lot of modders on IV now-a-days and they can ruin Free Modes or whatever game mode you are playing.

missGTA
  • missGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Well im up for it! Send me a message if your ever interested in playing. GT: Miss x Tara

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users