GTA VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
LibSity
  • LibSity

Genetically Superior

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

I know, I know, V hasn't even been released yet. And this has most likely been discussed before... But where do you think VI will take place? Will they continue the chain and remake Miami? Something else from USA like DC, Chicago, Las Vegas? Or an international city like London, Tokyo, Istanbul, Paris, etc?

I'd prefer Miami or an international city. There really isn't anything in Chicago that you don't have in NYC imo. DC would be alright. Something where you could travel from Miami to Havana would be incredible. Maybe it's time to give the rest of the world some love?

Also, if there is another game set in the USA with multiple protagonists, I think it'd be cool to have one of them live in chinatown.

OK, I am rambling and nobody cares what I have to say anyway lol.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

I'm sorry but this thread will be probably locked because there already other threads about this subject.

OT: 100% sure it'll be Vice City, or the whole San Andreas state. Most likely to be Vice City, though.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

Since VI will be a next-gen game, I think R* will use a new engine like RAGE 2 or something. Whenever R* use a new engine, a new era is born. So I think that since R* were so slow with this gen, they will skip over the other cities like VC, SF, & LV for this era. I think that these 3 cities will be done on the next-gen.

SF & LV are out of the question for GTA VI IMO, since they'd basically have to include the entire state of SA to please fans & surpass the quality of GTAV. But then that might make R* seem cheap since LS was just in GTAV. But then again maybe R* can just put LV & SF in a game... who knows. But I doubt it. So that leaves VC as the only logical option for GTA VI, IMO. It will be a huge city with better graphics, way more interiors, and maybe even another large city.

Ideally, though, I'd love for R* to do something fresh instead of the same cities. London might be interesting, as we haven't seen that in a looong time.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

It's far too early to be discussing the next Grand Theft Auto title.
We should be waiting a long while after GTA V's release to even consider making topics about the next title.

Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users