Have you ever cheated exams before?

55 replies to this topic
RedDaggerXL
  • RedDaggerXL

Crash test dummy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (NCONiall @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 21:27)
Not to mention that some of those invigilators are some mean looking c*nts, slowing walking around your desk just as your in the middle of an 8 mark question. A few weeks back one of them broke wind as she walked around, wasn't a deadly one but all the snickering that followed it was, should I say, quite distracting. She sat down after that, so it wasn't wet, and also left me with a bit of peace.

I have never cheated in a major exam such as a GCSE. The only time I think I have ever cheated was in the religion end of unit tests; and that was just because of the sheer amount of stories I was required to memorise. That, along with the fact that the teacher was absent during most of our tests.

Eh, our actual invigilators are nice old ladies, though the teacher overseeing the examinations is a tad nasty with shouting.

They just stand at the front of the hall, only walking between us when the give out/pick up our exam papers. Anyone at the back (12 rows of desks) could, and probably has, got away with some form of cheating.

The only time I think I have ever cheated was in the religion end of unit tests

fair do's, it's religion tounge.gif

a little off topic, but in the English information and ideas paper on tuesday mentioned the twitter account of @babycarrots. The actual account is @bolthousefarms. The hell sigh.gif

gdsaqqq
  • gdsaqqq

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (yojo2 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 21:30)
What kind of question is that? I think everyone cheats sometimes...

"Everyone" is overrated. There's alot of people i know who never even cheated once.

Me? I Never had to cheat, except for a couple of times where our fine einstein IQ worthy teacher was so bored out of his lame old ass that he gave us a surprise test over a bunch of other tests that day, while we struggled to even get 2/10 he was having sexual intercourse with his grandma wife on the phone.

I never underestimated the holy powers of science ever again.

WhitValid
  • WhitValid

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

No but I sat next to a really dumb girl in the final, (I was one of his best students) so the instructor gave us dirty looks and asked me to move away from her.

Cheating sounds a lot harder than learning the answer.

golf wang
  • golf wang

Bout that life

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:03 AM

Yes, on a few occasions. Most recently, my English final exam during senior year. I wrote on a piece of paper all of the Greek and Roman gods so I wouldn't have to memorize them. It got me an A on the final. icon14.gif

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

#1 Metalhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (yojo2 @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 01:30)
What kind of question is that? I think everyone cheats sometimes...

Well maybe smart people never really have to cheat like me, I'm a victim of being cheated by my seatmate.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

Nate is Love, Nate is Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

No, I hate it when teachers (higher authority in general) yell at me, so I don't want to risk getting caught.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:29 AM

honestly?

I've never cheated on a test in school.
never really needed to. I was far from teacher's pet, but academics always came pretty naturally to me.

I never even really needed to study to pass most exams, let alone cheat on one.

AKalashnikov
  • AKalashnikov

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

When I did my second provisional driving test here I thought I'd find similar tests online to brush up on. The test was easy as anything, just an interactive video and you respond appropriately to different driving scenarios. None the less I thought I'd look into it rather than risk failing and lose the money you put up to do it in the first place. Turns out my brushing up prior to doing it wasn't just practice, it was the entire interactive test with the answers someone uploaded from a different state. So in conclusion, nobody I know has had an issue with this test since.

riquenunes
  • riquenunes

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

Physics I test. It was the same as the students had last year, so someone found out about it and sent to everyone on WhatsApp and I just copied the alternatives on my calculator and marked the right alternatives at the test.

gotek
  • gotek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

HAHA biggrin.gif this dude from 1st post is absolutly genius biggrin.gif every smart person cheat or help somehow yourself to get better results wink.gif thats true heh

bluetops
  • bluetops

Chupacabra

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

Literature exam. We opened notes there, the teacher didn't noticed.

Got the first place in the class. tounge.gif

But not anymore(or did I?)

But the worst thing is everyone suspected that I cheated. When I was in 4th year (Grade 10 for you 'Murikans), our 'home room' is a laboratory. No armchairs, just long tables. Me and my friends occupied one whole table, and we were the f*cking noisiest in the class.(my pals are not in the 'Top Ten' like me, and they were easily suspected for cheating. I hate those kind of people who easily judges people) So everyone thought we cheated, when we did not.

Got out of that tough sh*t though.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:21 AM

Once by an accident. The teacher left the real answers on the desk next to me and I saw a couple answers. I always try to be fair on tests but didn't mind the correct answers.

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:25 PM

I constantly cheated in mock tests and still did terrible. I could also never remember those damn trigonometric identities in maths so I cheated by saving them on my graphical calculator. I could remember stuff that was in the formula booklet such as numerical integration methods but never those identities.

MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

mathway.com

Thanks to this little baby, I haven't done math homework in probably two years. Say what you will, but my life's certainly easier. Just passed my Algebra II and Geometry finals, as well, so something's working.

THE R34P3R
  • THE R34P3R

十JR

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (MadClownBadDub @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 23:14)
mathway.com

Thanks to this little baby, I haven't done math homework in probably two years. Say what you will, but my life's certainly easier. Just passed my Algebra II and Geometry finals, as well, so something's working.

That's all I used this year in math. I didn't even do any work on online quizzes, hw, etc. it's a life saver. icon14.gif

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:50 AM

Never. If I did, I would've gotten kicked out of the exam hall, no questions asked and failing the exam in the process. If I remember rightly, your paper also gets torn up for good measure.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

I recently cheated on my ACT, which is the standardized test to college acceptance in the US (along with the SAT), for you non-'Muricans.

While I didn't look at anyone's test or anything, I filled in bubbles for the sections that were already over with (which is a big no-no). The test was f*cking hard, and there was very limited time to answer questions. You pretty much had to know everything on it. If you didn't know a question, you didn't have to the time to think about it, or work it out. My Math and Reading sections I didn't finish the last 7 or 8, and when the teachers were looking the other way in the room, I filled in random bubbles on a couple questions from the last section. I couldn't fill in too many, because the teachers occasionally walked the aisles to watch for, well, cheating. They would see my last section wasn't completely done, so if I filled in too many in the section, the next time they walked past, had I finished the section completely, they would notice (which they almost did anyway ph34r.gif . One of them took their sweet-ass time gazing at my paper before continuing on their walk, but didn't say anything).

Even though I could fill in bubbles when they weren't looking, I still had to be discreet as hell. The chick that was testing next to me looked like a nerdy c*nt, and would've probably reported me...

Either way, I probably bombed it... My IQ is like 125 (not bragging) and half the sh*t in the test made me mercie_blink.gif

Not fun.

MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 01:46)
I recently cheated on my ACT, which is the standardized test to college acceptance in the US (along with the SAT), for you non-'Muricans.

Ah, cheating on the ACT. Now that takes balls. They watched us like hawks when I took that. Can't imagine trying to pull anything over on them. It'd be like a well planned heist. Or some such sh*t. Have you gotten your score yet? I got a 23, which I felt pretty meh about. It is what it is, you know.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

I remember cheating on a few exams in my first year. It's the only reason why I had a 98/100 for Music. But nowadays cheating has become too hard and it's too easy to get caught. confused.gif

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ich komm' vorbei im 7er und schieß' aus dem Schiebedach

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

no never in my life

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

Yeah, my English GCSE coursework, I did all the work my self, with no help like it is supposed to be. But I had about 4 times as much time to do it in. It got me the C.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

One time me and my friend planned to cheat by checking out each other's answers, but never really pulled it off. However, since the teacher was being a dick to us, it was all legit. tounge.gif

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

You sex me up, baby!

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

Yeah; everytime I have a big test, I read about the subject beforehand, so I'll remember it ph34r.gif monocle.gif
dang im sly sly.gif

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

yeah. for a law exam in university.

Got a clear BIC pen. Etched all the Law dates and cases as small as i could with a pin. when tilted correctly everything can be read clearly. managed fit it all on the single pen. then got a very fine sandpaper and smoothed out rough edges.

from about 1 meter away no one can tell what's on it. up close all could be read.

i was good with detailing. shame i didn't even use the pen. but still felt i cheated.

Franceska Appreciation Club Member #1

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

In high school, I had a friend who would purposely miss test day. Upon return, her teacher(s) would call down to the Student Support Centre so that she could write her test in a supervised location.

It was always quite busy in that room so the supervisor would always lose track of who was coming in and out - they trusted us enough to sign in and out (and record the right time). Long story short, instead of reporting to SSC, she would go to the library, Google all the answers, then report to SSC and sit there and text for an hour or so.

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

I'm a senior in high school and i can honestly say I've never cheated intentionally. There has only been a few times where the person sitting in front of me willingly let me see their paper.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users