Photo

Have you ever cheated exams before?

55 replies to this topic
lucid121
  • lucid121

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

Ok, I am going to confess and say that I have cheated in exams. It's not that I am bad at class, I actually get good grades, but it's just that some subjects are really hard and I have no intrest in learning them. Want to know how? I wrote answers on my tissue paper, pretended to whipe my nose with it and write answers. When I don't have any notes to write down I do this:
user posted image
So there you have it, the masters secrets revealed.So have you ? If so, how? Btw mods if you lock my topic, I would an explanation, because my topics get locked alot. I am also not encouraging cheating, whatsoever.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:22 PM Edited by Werebot85, 05 June 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Yes smile.gif
Science exam!! I hated science, didn't understand it, so I wrote a few things on my hand... It didn't help because I failed that exam anyway lololol.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

Just wrote the molarity equation in the gray of a formula sheet we were allowed to have for the chemistry exam. I'm such a badass. tounge.gif

That guy in the picture couldn't have stuffed his arm out of his sleeve without creating a commotion. I wouldn't have been able to, anyway.

feestaap1
  • feestaap1

the son I always wanted

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

geography tounge2.gif
we were allowed to bring our own atlas... and I wrote in it (they checked the atlases of my classmates after they handed in their exam so I used an eraser and they never found out

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

I haven't myself, yet... tounge.gif

One of my friends cheated on a test in 3rd grade. He got caught lol.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

You kidding me? I was scared out of my wits! Those adjudicators were some real serious customers. The men were usually cuddly grandpa type figures, who were just there to give themselves something to do. Their wives were probably dead or had ran off with the next door neighbour, and the Worther's Originals acting offers had stop coming through ever since they tried to re-position themselves to a younger demographic. This was just their way of prolonging the inevitable moment, when they'd put a tie around their neck (like Margaret used to do, before she passed away from the stroke) and string themselves up like a farmer after foot and mouth wiped out his livelihood.

The women though, they were like concentration camp guards. Hair in a tight bun, and their high heels ready to be put through your eye socket should you twist your head more tan 20 degrees from facing directly forward. Not an ounce of nurturing in them, they hated kids and would love nothing more than to bust young Billy's balls straight from an A to an F just because he coughed a bit too much, and high heels remembered the cheating army guy on Who Wants to be a Millionnaire? using that same tactic.

I never even brought my phone to school on exam days, just in case I left it in my pocket without realising.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

No I never had any reason to cheat.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

I haven't but I know people who have taken pictures of a piece of paper with the answers. Technology: A great thing that allows us to keep ourselves stupid. You gotta love the irony of it. The smarter we make technology the dumber we become.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

No never, couple of guys next to me cheated,on a history test, but it was easy

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 05 June 2013 - 11:21 PM.

In high school, sure. I've always been a great student because I learn quickly and I understood what was important and what wasn't. The important things I'd learn. The useless crap is what my cheating material consisted of. Just in case the professor is a moron who thinks that it's important to know the exact number of sheep in f*ckin' Australia or how many kilowatts of electricity is spent in Germany each year. I sh*t you not that's the stuff the idiot wanted us to memorize from Geography in high school. f*ck my education.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

I've never cheated, I just now and then checked if the person next to me had answered the question correctly.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 21:42)
You kidding me? I was scared out of my wits! Those adjudicators were some real serious customers. The men were usually cuddly grandpa type figures, who were just there to give themselves something to do. Their wives were probably dead or had ran off with the next door neighbour, and the Worther's Originals acting offers had stop coming through ever since they tried to re-position themselves to a younger demographic. This was just their way of prolonging the inevitable moment, when they'd put a tie around their neck (like Margaret used to do, before she passed away from the stroke) and string themselves up like a farmer after foot and mouth wiped out his livelihood.

The women though, they were like concentration camp guards. Hair in a tight bun, and their high heels ready to be put through your eye socket should you twist your head more tan 20 degrees from facing directly forward. Not an ounce of nurturing in them, they hated kids and would love nothing more than to bust young Billy's balls straight from an A to an F just because he coughed a bit too much, and high heels remembered the cheating army guy on Who Wants to be a Millionnaire? using that same tactic.

I never even brought my phone to school on exam days, just in case I left it in my pocket without realising.

This is so true, i once had an enforcer empty my pencil case onto the floor from standing height, to make sure i wasn't smuggling in any cheating devices. He then slipped me some advice about how i should of got a translucent pencil case and he wouldn't of had to empty it out.

The bloke was a cross between a CU and an NT.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

I don't like cheating in exams; sometimes, if everything goes right, is an adrenaline rush but a mostly I get quite nervous. I've used the thypical paper cheat sheet, the book or notebook opened in the floor/under the table, speaking with the partners, carved pens and things written in the table or even arms, and phones. Meh, the thypical.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:58 AM

I have on perhaps 3 occasions. Once in Year 8 in a German exam my friend and I cheated...by deliberately making all our answers exactly the same and completely wrong.
In year 10 exams my buddy (The same one.) were seated right by each other at the very back of the hall/exam room so we whispered to each other a little bit. What a waste of time that was, those exams were easy as f*ck, we both had a little over 90% for almost all our tests haha, what a joke.

For my final school exams, I didn't even try, f*ck that. Instant Zero if you're caught, and you can't get the marks back unless you repeat a whole year of school and try again. No thanks, even though I didn't care THAT much and I didn't really need them, that was a dumb idea to try, I still didn't want a zero.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Mozambique

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 22:42)

Had a psychology exam today and had some spare time left over, so I spent about 20 minutes weighing them up. F*ckinghell they're miserable b*stards, stood their scratching their arses glaring at everyone.

OT: I cheated once. I had a controlled assessment in English in my final year in high school and you were allowed to bring notes. I ended up writing the full essay on a sheet inside my notes and teared it up at the end. Was surprisingly easy to cheat and nobody even batted an eye lid. I did feel bad however as I got an A in it and was the only one in the class to get an A. But meh.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:14 AM

Are we talking about College exams? if so then no. but high school and earlier yeah all the time. and got caught a lot as well. using mobile phones, writing on papers, wrists, a friend giving me an eraser that has answers to the test. did all those.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:20 AM

The most I did was take a peek at 5 questions out of like 50, never regretted those decisions though

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

Yes.
It wasn't the whole test though, it was like 1/4th of it.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

I actually don't cheat although I take a peek on some others test paper but honestly I don't even see their nor even dare to read their answers quite, because my seatmate was actually not kind of smart, probably below average level.

But I'm always a victim of being cheated by others. tounge.gif

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

The WE$T Kept Secret

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

I make voice memos of all the answers then play em during the test ph34r.gif

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

I did today in fact. Beforehand I wrote the math formulas on my thigh (covered up by my shorts when I was standing up), and whilst we were seated I just pretended I had an itchy leg and contantly pulled my shorts up to "scratch".

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:26 AM

I also ever cheated at exams, even, many my friends cheated at exams, luckily, the teacher doesn't look at student, so, my friend still continues the cheated smile.gif its all happen at several days ago at moment High School Junior 1 Kuaro Examination Class Ascension until end Examination sad.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:38 AM

Never did have to cheat.. I used my brain.

Though in High School, players didn't have to worry about tests or work as much as normal students. Teachers passed us so we could focus on the game. icon14.gif

Hip Hop
  • Hip Hop

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:23 AM

In College whilst studying ICT, there were these 10 tests. 9 trial tests, 1 final test. Funnily enough, I cheated the 9 tests, but didn't on the actual test.

I passed the final test. I was gobsmacked. I actually retained some of the information, admittedly not in the way I'd have hoped xD.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

Never cheated myself. Well....well when I was in high school a few years back and taking grade 12 Canadian Law I had to write a test outside the of the classroom because I'd been absent the day of. Since I was outside of the class and there was no teacher in sight, I just googled some of the answers on my phone. lol.gif

I do have another cheating story but it's not of me cheating. I was writing a tort and contract law exam and the girl I was sitting next to at the very back of the room had a package of notes below the table that she was cheating off. It was so obvious.

When I got up to give in my exam the professor told me "I'll let her finish before I give her a zero".

I lol'd hard.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

Yup. A year ago, when I didn't give a f*ck about it. Only happened at that time though, never again. tounge.gif

yojo2
  • yojo2

~y

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

What kind of question is that? I think everyone cheats sometimes...

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

Nope, though the way some people say they cheated here wouldn't work for the GCSEs I'm currently in the middle of. Everyone in a big hall at separate desks, clear pencil case, no labels on drink etc. Meaning they caught up on some methods, though your stationary isn't checked in the slightest, and they checked people's wrists...once. They caught someone, but I imagine they may have been other people cheating.

I have to say, the way the exams are made cheating would be impossible for half the questions anyway unless you were a brick to the first half, so...

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (yojo2 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 17:30)
What kind of question is that? I think everyone cheats sometimes...

You'd be surprised how many people actually don't cheat. Ever. Some of them don't need to, some of them are just too afraid and some of them are.. fair.

As for me, yes, I've cheated on tests, mainly on those tests where you have bunch of worthless info you have to learn which won't be of any use to you later in life. I always learn what matters and what is important. But, for some things life is just too short.

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 22:09)
Nope, though the way some people say they cheated here wouldn't work for the GCSEs I'm currently in the middle of. Everyone in a big hall at separate desks, clear pencil case, no labels on drink etc. Meaning they caught up on some methods, though your stationary isn't checked in the slightest, and they checked people's wrists...once. They caught someone, but I imagine they may have been other people cheating.

I have to say, the way the exams are made cheating would be impossible for half the questions anyway unless you were a brick to the first half, so...

Not to mention that some of those invigilators are some mean looking c*nts, slowing walking around your desk just as your in the middle of an 8 mark question. A few weeks back one of them broke wind as she walked around, wasn't a deadly one but all the snickering that followed it was, should I say, quite distracting. She sat down after that, so it wasn't wet, and also left me with a bit of peace.

I have never cheated in a major exam such as a GCSE. The only time I think I have ever cheated was in the religion end of unit tests; and that was just because of the sheer amount of stories I was required to memorise. That, along with the fact that the teacher was absent during most of our tests.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users