How many controllers / keyboards

35 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

^ I opened my favorite one....and I wish I didn't....ALL the ones that I use to have all of their left stick, wherever you push it in a direction it stuck there! I threw on of them on the wall because of that! :devil:

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

^ I opened my favorite one....and I wish I didn't....ALL the ones that I use to have all of their left stick, wherever you push it in a direction it stuck there! I threw on of them on the wall because of that! :devil:

You mean it got worse after you used oil? I'm not sure I understand what happened, but something must have gone wrong. It can be a bit tricky to assemble the parts, you need to be patient and accurate. There are probably videos or descriptions posted online that you could use if you need it. Dualshock2 are sold in millions and the analog sticks are a common problem.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

I was trying to know why the select button doesn't want to work....maybe its only useful in changing camera views but its like the most or second-to-main button in other games....especially in

Spoiler
....how can you change your weapons without it???

Jericho176
  • Jericho176

Spoon Killer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by Jericho176, 03 October 2013 - 02:18 AM.

One keyboard because of SAMP noobs in a DM server (1000 against 1) :blush: I was really mad at the time, because I tried to hunt someone who kept hiding behind his team mates. Luckily, the same moron got banned for hacking, so I don't get to hunt him anymore

Morons03
  • Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:33 AM Edited by Morons03, 3 weeks ago.

If I remember right, I broke 2 controllers.

There is a reason why the words "Anger Gamer" is under my username on posts.

Edit: I recently broke the jack of my headset by hitting it repeatedly.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

Sometimes I smash my keyboard when I get a high ping on SA-MP, but never broke/destroyed any of it. :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users