When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Some sort of weird lag!
Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:06 AM
Additional info: Windows 8 (I tried it with XP service pack 3 compatibility mode), no mods, drivers should be up to date and if they're not I updated them not long ago, downloaded via Green Man Gaming.
Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:29 AM
Usually the problem will be in the Graphics Card dedicated memory.
How does your machine specs compare to these:Minimum System Requirements
• 1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
• 256MB of RAM
• 8x DVD-ROM Drive
• 3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install
• 64MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce3" or better)
• DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
• Keyboard & Mouse
Recommended System Requirements:
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP processor (or better)
384(+) MB of RAM
16x DVD-ROM drive
4.7 GB of free Hard Disk space for a full install
128(+) MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce4" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card
Game pad** with twin axis analog controls (USB or Joystick Port)
Keyboard & Mouse
Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:41 AM
GeForce GTX 670M.
Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:48 AM
Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:59 AM
Edited by Rizqan7, 06 June 2013 - 06:59 AM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users