Grand Theft Auto 6?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
Jordando
  • Jordando

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

*This was in the GTA V forum but this place is more strict than a nazi regime so I'm reposting it here*

They've re-created Liberty City in IV, and now Los Santos(San Andreas) in V...it seems the most natural step to take would be to recreate Vice City in VI.

Vice City was originally a pretty small map (so was Liberty City in III) I think they could easily make it as big as GTA IV's Liberty City, and who knows? They could even make it possible to travel to Havannah or Haitai or just in the general caribbean area. I think it would be awesome if they chose to re-create one of the best GTA games

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

Unlike some people here, I wouldn't mind a return to Vice, even in a modern day setting, in fact I'd love to have a modern day VC.

But let's be honest, I'd enjoy GTA wherever, whenever. smile.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:08 AM

I've answered this question (and similar questions) so many times, and I don't have any intention on doing it again.

Here are my answers:

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062508629

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062538394

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062508634

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062463846

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062314261

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062403425

Forgive me for answering a question with a question, but why is it necessary to ask about GTA 6 when GTA 5 is pending release?

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:18 AM

i want to see an Alaska type place with snowmobiles

ALeSsAnDrO
  • ALeSsAnDrO

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 01:08)
Forgive me for answering a question with a question, but why is it necessary to ask about GTA 6 when GTA 5 is pending release?

What's wrong with that?

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Jordando @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 22:53)
*This was in the GTA V forum but this place is more strict than a nazi regime so I'm reposting it here*

They've re-created Liberty City in IV, and now Los Santos(San Andreas) in V...it seems the most natural step to take would be to recreate Vice City in VI.

Vice City was originally a pretty small map (so was Liberty City in III) I think they could easily make it as big as GTA IV's Liberty City, and who knows? They could even make it possible to travel to Havannah or Haitai or just in the general caribbean area. I think it would be awesome if they chose to re-create one of the best GTA games

I think that 11% of Rockstar North are already working on the next GTA , when they announced that some day they'll create a GTA with all cities then maybe it's this GTA (GTA VI) , why would they begin now ? the reason why is cause they'll need to remake every city that yet didn't have that kind of process meaning that
Vice City , Las Venturas , San Fierro would have to be completed , meaning that every 1 city should have to take 5 months to finish meaning that 15 months for all remake of cities and then they'll focus on how to make the cities alive and that get more process like 2 years and then they'll create great elements(Story, Gameplay , more ) to make the game special making it 3 years more , so expect the next game in the series to be announced in about 6 years and 3 months meaning we'll see the next game in the serious in 2019

ALeSsAnDrO
  • ALeSsAnDrO

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 01:26)
I think that 11% of Rockstar North are already working on the next GTA , when they announced that some day they'll create a GTA with all cities then maybe it's this GTA (GTA VI) , why would they begin now ? the reason why is cause they'll need to remake every city that yet didn't have that kind of process meaning that
Vice City , Las Venturas , San Fierro would have to be completed , meaning that every 1 city should have to take 5 months to finish meaning that 15 months for all remake of cities and then they'll focus on how to make the cities alive and that get more process like 2 years and then they'll create great elements(Story, Gameplay , more ) to make the game special making it 3 years more , so expect the next game in the series to be announced in about 6 years and 3 months meaning we'll see the next game in the serious in 2019

Back in Dec 2012, some news surfaced about R* developing a brand new engine for next-gen:

rockstar-hiring-for-new-tech

rockstar_developing_cuttingedge_engine_for_nextgen_platforms

If this is to be believed, then GTA history will most probably repeat itself, with a new engine forcing a scaled back world just like IV.

Which means no chance of big ass state with several cities for GTA 6.

Jordando
  • Jordando

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

Yeah I highly doubt GTA VI will be all of the cities in one. I think they'll remake Vice City before they'd do all of them in one.

Also, as a side note, I think it would be awesome if they re-do the GTA III trilogy order by making GTA VI Los Santos, the sequel to GTA VI would then be GTA San Fierro with more Badlands, San Fierro itself, etc. and then the final installment in the GTA VI trilogy would be GTA Las Venturas with the desert. I think that would be badass.

Jordando
  • Jordando

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

Im curious to know why GTASAddict has so much hostility for people that wonder what GTA VI will be like. Is it that much of a taboo to talk about it before GTA V is out? Is it seriously that big of a deal to ponder about the future of the GTA Franchise? Damn!

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:00 AM

Please don't double post. Use the EDIT button.

Also, GTA VI location topics have been done before. Please use the serach function.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users