Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which would you rather give up: GTAF or Facebook?

80 replies to this topic
Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:28 PM

I would give up Facebook before GTAF however i dont have a Facebook account to give up wow.gif

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

3 years on GTA Forums!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Hodgey1989 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:28)
I would give up Facebook before GTAF however i dont have a Facebook account to give up wow.gif

^This.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 05:28)
I'd say Facebook. I don't use it anywhere near as much as GTAF and most people I talk on there I see often anyway.

This.

I couldn't give up GTAF... on the other hand, I rarely use Facebook to begin with biggrin.gif

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 11:55)
Probably GTAF, solely cause FB is the main source of contacting irl friends to get together and do sh*t.

Yeah, pretty much this. I need to message the two or so people I know occasionally about work and stuff. I try to only add people that I know fairly well, although I've got 50 friends but only around 5 I know closely.

although I wouldn't want to lose my Gaming Chat, that section is the only one I would consider giving up FB for.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

Faebook, most definetly. I have an account, but rarely use it. GTAF, though.. That's a different story. This is the only website that I visit.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:50 PM

I already gave up Facebook nearly a year ago. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

Since my last post in this thread I gave in and got one of those Facebook thingies.

Boy is it boring.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

Rarely use Facebook, couldn't care less.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 09:15)
Since my last post in this thread I gave in and got one of those Facebook thingies.

Boy is it boring.

Like lots of pages that put out funny content. Then you can use your newsfeed as a place to find funny photos. 9Gag page is not bad for starters.

Also at your age expect to see some hilarious Facebook fights between girls.

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

Facebook is dead nowadays...I only use it to chat 1 or 2 friends who go on it once and a while. It's pretty much just the same stupid trending videos on WSH or Vine and the same people complaining about the same sh*t over and over and over.

Come to think of it, Sounds a little like the V section.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 05:40)
Facebook is terrible.

Don't understand why so many people like it.

Your signature...
Damn, the irony.

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:00 AM

Id give up GTAF. Facebook is full of retardation, yes. But its very handy for contacting and spying on people I know in real life.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Mozambique

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:07 AM

I'd give up Facebook. Haven't posted on there in 6months and I do talk to people on there but if I really need to get a hold of sombody I'm sure I have there number somewhere. Other than the ability to talk to people on there its utterly utterly sh*te.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:09 AM

For me the answer is simple. I don't have a Facebook page. Don't see much point. All the people I care to talk to I talk to in real life, or at least on the phone. One of my best friends lives in Tuscon (I live in Oregon), and we talk all the time. No need to talk to people from High School that I didn't care to keep in contact with.

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:54 AM

GTAF definitely. Facebook is too useful for me atm.

FloridaGatorPride
  • FloridaGatorPride

GatorPride24

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

GTAF smile.gif As much as I love talking to yall about our love for GTA and the amazing people here. I have family that live in different parts of the worlds and the only way we can talk to each other is thru facebook.

We all get cell phones but its a lot easier and faster on FB biggrin.gif

DrDucky
  • DrDucky

3 days left!

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

FB, i dont need to talk to anyone i got added there ill just text or something. Besides its full of stupid hoes, hipsters, swag fags, & betas. If u post a status begging ur ex to come back & ur putting sad faces & sh*t u need to gtf over urself u f*cking pussy. If u post a picture of u biting ur lip, shirtless, with a snapback on, u need to get out the closet already. If u post pictures of u wearing thrift shops clothes & nerd glasses u need to kill urself to end future hoarders with 100 cats. If a bitch post pictures of her wearing something slutty then captions "mii eyes r kuteee c;" u need to just go out on the corner & start taking loads already. & finally heres my favorite rant, stop calling sluts "beautiful", "cute", "pretty", shes showing her f*ckin tits, just shut the f*ck up, shes not going to blow ur cock because ur pretending to be a gentleman. ok rants over

Johan
  • Johan

Days since avatar changed: 18

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

I'd give up GTAF, no offence but I barely know anyone here besides Audiophile which I already have on Facebook, not to mention I have family members there that I don't see yearly.

This place isn't terrible though

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:06 AM Edited by lzw3, 09 August 2013 - 09:08 AM.

QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 10:00)
QUOTE (lzw3 @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 09:15)

Boy is it boring.

Like lots of pages that put out funny content. Then you can use your newsfeed as a place to find funny photos. 9Gag page is not bad for starters.

Also at your age expect to see some hilarious Facebook fights between girls.

Yeah that's not a bad idea I suppose. I've already seen a few bitch fights here and there but most of them happen physically on the train on the way home from school.
Love seeing them turn up the next day with nail scratches down the side of the check hehe.

LOL @Distrom.
Picture for reference from last page:

user posted image

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Easy choice. I never spent longer than 10 minutes at a time on facebook, and I haven't logged into it in over a year. The only times I find myself on that site nowadays is when a friend links me to a funny status someone put. But anyway, I'd stick with here, this place is more relevant to my interests.

Cops 'N Crooks Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

I'd rather give up Facebook over GTA Forums. As a matter of fact, I spent over a year without a Facebook account until society pressured me to sign up again. Now my profile just sits there looking pretty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users